Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 16678
-
10-19-25 15:41 #16138Senior Member

Posts: 801Eva / Selena has been around a long time. She was my favorite, but that was a long time ago, She looks like a wreck now. She's come and gone the past few years, this is so sad, I don't want to reach out to her. And we had a great rapport.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 10:06 #16137Senior Member

Posts: 187Nicky, no name & Eva
Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.
I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.
Thanks for any info.
Naughty Nicky.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723
No name & at times duo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321
Eva.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677
-
10-18-25 18:37 #16136Senior Member

Posts: 443Harper Lee. What is going on?
On TER two cash / dash review lately. Anyone with recent experience? Thanks.
-
10-17-25 06:25 #16135Senior Member

Posts: 59Selena
Has anyone seen this Selena I know there was another one out there with darker skin.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...x/523984498929
-
10-15-25 17:10 #16134Regular Member

Posts: 12I was 10 minutes late due to traffic. Still showed up, texted her. Knocked on the door, got in and asked her if I could use bathroom. Used the bathroom and put money on the table. She took the money, went to bathroom with money and texted me "Please leave I don't do people like you". Before I comprehend anything, a guy barged in and demanded me to leave. I never had issue like that ever before. If she didn't want to do "people like me" then give me my money back and ask me to leave. I would have left her 100 just for the trouble. I was decently dressed, clean and respectful. Only negative I can think of was I am not white.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 17:03 #16133Regular Member

Posts: 12Sounds like she doesn't do non white people (just guessing at this point me being non white) so take their money and kick them out. I am clean, decently dressed, well presented, very respectful all the time. Definitely a rip off for me.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 15:36 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 31After looking into it I'm pretty sure this is not Harper Lee, and just someone stealing her pics. Harper is on Tryst, says updated yesterday, with a different phone number. Texted the number on the new STG post and the response was absolutely nothing like my prior conversations with Harper.
Originally Posted by SashaDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 10:19 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 127I'm really sorry to hear this happened. I've seen this girl many times and we've talked about when situations have gone sideways for her. Without digging into the details, did something feel off when you guys met? I've never had anything like this come up with her.
Originally Posted by PussHunt
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 23:13 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 106Really sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by PussHunt
[View Original Post]
Just saw her yesterday. No issues at all with her. Very sweet girl, in fact didn't do the transaction until after the date. That sounds like that older escort who I think went by the name of April. She was like 49. The last posting I saw of her, she was working up around the Dells. I had that problem with her.
-
10-14-25 19:28 #16129Regular Member

Posts: 6Real
She is real. Tits are seriously world class. Sweet girl too. A seemingly very normal person.
Originally Posted by Wobbelny
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 17:54 #16128Regular Member

Posts: 12Does any one has different experience?
Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842
-
10-14-25 09:50 #16127Senior Member

Posts: 31Yeah, saw her a few times several months ago. Pics are old, she's put on weight, but she was -- at least, earlier this year -- reliable and one of the least sketchy girls in the area, just a bit overpriced.
Originally Posted by SashaDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 06:38 #16126Senior Member

Posts: 59Ebony
Has anyone seen this thick piece of chocolate?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/878745240961
-
10-13-25 21:08 #16125Senior Member

Posts: 801Why not try this one? She only does outcall, so that counts me out.
Originally Posted by PackerFan5000
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/132325394007
-
10-13-25 17:57 #16124Senior Member

Posts: 83Coming into Town Soon
Any recommendations for outcalls? I prefer girls in their 20's an 30's. Race doesn't matter. 2 girl service is a plus. I have some semi UTR's in the Appleton area to trade if interested.











Reply With Quote




