Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 26638
-
10-20-25 11:41 #24553Senior Member

Posts: 491Nm
Contacted briefly, pass.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 20:34 #24552Senior Member

Posts: 531Check Lansing in the anyone has seen section.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 20:32 #24551Senior Member

Posts: 491Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/292727150637
Nothing with a phone / name search.
-
10-18-25 22:04 #24550Senior Member

Posts: 146The new and improved Erin
So I had a chance to reconnect with Erin. It had been about a year since my last date with her. Those that dealt with her from a few years back knew the issues that came with her bf (same guy messing with Sky now). Fortunately for Erin, Eric is just a bad memory that is part of her past. Welcome to the new Erin! Her coms were prompt and very clear and pleasant. No threatening crazy crap like before. Although we all eventually figured out it was Eric we were texting. Anyway, we stated texting mid week to set up a date for today. We stayed in touch, got the address about an hour before our scheduled time and I was at the doorstep of her nice incall on the SW side of town before I knew it. Her incall was nice and clean and she greeted me at the door freshly showered and looking beautiful in a casual yet sexy black dress. Some lite conversation to catch up. I had never experienced NURU massage before, but having recalled what a perfect body Erin had, I felt she would be a great person to experience it with. Off went the clothes and things got very slippery. What a great feeling having that body sliding up and down mine. Some nice teasing before the flip and things heated up rather quickly. The body slide on my rock hard tool and the grinding on top of me was more than I could take and we both reached a full climax. And guys, the view of her glistening chest and absolutely perfect tits was worth the price of admission alone ($275 BTW). Now I'm not one to share all the details of our date, and as we know it a YMMV business, but let's just say we enjoyed each other very much and I left satisfied and completely drained. We showered and dressed, chatted some more then parted ways.
So if you were one of the unfortunate ones that gave up on the old Erin, I suggest you give her another shot and let her prove to you that she is a changed woman. Nice lady to talk too, incredibly sexy MILF and one to repeat with over and over and over. At least I know I will.Last edited by AngelsMan; 10-18-25 at 22:52. Reason: Not accurate
-
10-18-25 21:21 #24549Regular Member

Posts: 14Mrs p
Con artist by the zoo watch out I lost $$.
-
10-18-25 21:07 #24548Senior Member

Posts: 319Chocolate seanna
Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Took a screen shot cause I couldn't copy link. Thanks for any info can message if you want.
-
10-18-25 14:25 #24547Regular Member

Posts: 170Ode to CJ
Hello, gentlemen. ChanceTa here, sorry for the unusual name. Member #6967.
I just want to add my two cents for CJ. I've been fortunate to see her fairly frequently the past few years. In a sea of ghosts and flakes and messy rooms, she is a gem. Always great comms, look fabulous, and the visits are phenomenal. In call is spotless. My job changed, so I'm not as close as I used to be, so my visits are less frequent. But she never disappoints. Amazing!
-
10-18-25 14:18 #24546Regular Member

Posts: 170No response
Can't help on the first one, I've reached out a few times with no response. May have to give #2 a shot.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 14:16 #24545Regular Member

Posts: 170Ferrari
I had a visit with Ferrari and Sweet Pea. Ferrari was a very tight fit. Photos are mostly accurate, perhaps a bit dated. Menu was fairly open, with the exception of some knee issues that caused precautions. Overall it was fun, most likely won't repeat.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 09:38 #24544Senior Member

Posts: 211Ferrari
I saw her several months ago (March or April) in a Wyoming hotel near US 131 and 44th St. Her room was decent and she was fairly pleasant (though noticeably high) - those were the pro's. In real life, she's a lot bigger, and combine that with the drug use, DATY is simply off the table. Way off. Which makes the visit much less enjoyable-valuable. Anyway, we talked for several minutes. Fun fact, she's Native American, not Hispanic. Then I gave her a massage for a few minutes. After I was ready to roll, she popped on a cover for CBJ. That lasted a few minutes, then just finished missionary. It wasn't terrible but wasn't great, won't repeat, $1.5 total.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 01:06 #24543Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian Agency Dream
I thoght I would dream with one of the asian adds today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/643639683060
Located near airport. Setup was easy.
Chinese. 5'7" ish. Realitively nice body. 30's. Huge fake titties.
Right to buisines. CBJ was 7/10. Took directions well, but she thought I took too long. Multiple positons cfs. 6/10. Massage 1/10. Shorted half an hour.
Worth a try but would not repeat.
-
10-17-25 12:24 #24542Senior Member

Posts: 145Ferrari
Anyone ever visited with Ferrari? She seems TGTBT, have reached out a few times over the last year or so never any response. I see she's posted some new pics lately. Hot Latina with a nice ass! Any have any intel or experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/204991872716
-
10-17-25 12:23 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 145Damage??
What your total damage?
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 10:14 #24540Senior Member

Posts: 291Lexi
Yes, that is Lexi. She is doing massage again with a full menu. She is a sweetheart, be good to her and she will be good to you. Bash.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 08:35 #24539Senior Member

Posts: 106Looking for info. Lexi and some other lady
Anyone know the woman in this post? I reached out but haven't gotten a name yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/508047169393
Also, is this Lexi the one who was doing MFM stuff not long ago?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/100216419200









Reply With Quote





