Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 26639
-
10-17-25 08:35 #24539Senior Member

Posts: 106Looking for info. Lexi and some other lady
Anyone know the woman in this post? I reached out but haven't gotten a name yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/508047169393
Also, is this Lexi the one who was doing MFM stuff not long ago?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/100216419200
-
10-17-25 07:57 #24538Senior Member

Posts: 110Trouble
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bigra...i/794742786525
I seen her again. Best in GRapids. Ass fantastic.
-
10-16-25 14:31 #24537Senior Member

Posts: 4439Hard nipples
These nipples stay hard all the time for me, I've seen her a few times for a car date as requested she doesn't Wear a bra and just unzips her top and whips them out for me to suck in my truck, she has incall available to go to but not where she lives so it will take a little planning to get incall service.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
I'm planning on getting an incall with her soon.
Her tits a firm with hard nipples every time I suck them.
I will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/328388408743
-
10-16-25 12:18 #24536Banned Member

Posts: 216Ha! You did fantastic. Hung in there like a champ, LOL. If only I could bill the insurance companies and call it personal training.
Originally Posted by JVisaGod
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 16:26 #24535Senior Member

Posts: 211Ally pics
Those pics are quite possibly 20 years old. Looks way differently now, as most of us do. Saw her earlier in the year at her NW side apartment by JB Zoo. The apartment was decent though on a main road that leads to the zoo. Everything covered, somewhat mechanical (decent eye contact during BJ), and ultimately very transactional. I think I spent $150 for hh. Personally won't repeat but she could be someone's regular. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 11:42 #24534Senior Member

Posts: 59Link?
Do You happen to have a link or contact and $ information for her?
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 09:38 #24533Senior Member

Posts: 291Ally,
Yes, and the same pictures she had in 2019 when I saw her. Put them on the bed need to me when I saw her. Was a buzz kill for me.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 09:34 #24532Senior Member

Posts: 291Real
The pictures are her but a few years ago, she is a few pounds heavier. The nipples were fun to suck on and got her motor going.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 09:21 #24531Senior Member

Posts: 92Ally?
Can someone confirm. Is this the Ally who takes her teeth out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...o/282999003626
Thanks.
-
10-15-25 08:52 #24530Senior Member

Posts: 234Finally saw CJ for the first time
I can't believe it took me this long. I need to work on my cardio because that woman wore me out!
-
10-15-25 06:21 #24529Senior Member

Posts: 185Bacardi- $ for ss with BJ and cfs. I've attached her texted menu.
AlexKai777- Its a hygiene / safety thing. I tipped for bbj in addition to providing my recent test results (I get tested every few months just to be safe).
In any case, hot girl. Nice tight tattooed body and excellent technique. Will repeat. Looking forward to it.
AR.
-
10-15-25 03:08 #24528Senior Member

Posts: 252Can you advise us what you paid and also if she quoted you a menu w / rates?
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 23:05 #24527Senior Member

Posts: 132No review but see post about her on Flint board
There is a post on the Flint board.
Originally Posted by DavidEnzo
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 21:43 #24526Senior Member

Posts: 87Sky
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/300670382512
Can anyone give a review? Trying to plan my trip and who I may want to see when I'm there.
-
10-14-25 21:38 #24525Senior Member

Posts: 87Do you have a link for hwr?
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





