Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 1141 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 26651
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24551

    Ferrari

    I had a visit with Ferrari and Sweet Pea. Ferrari was a very tight fit. Photos are mostly accurate, perhaps a bit dated. Menu was fairly open, with the exception of some knee issues that caused precautions. Overall it was fun, most likely won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited with Ferrari? She seems TGTBT, have reached out a few times over the last year or so never any response. I see she's posted some new pics lately. Hot Latina with a nice ass! Any have any intel or experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/204991872716

  2. #24550

    Ferrari

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited with Ferrari? She seems TGTBT, have reached out a few times over the last year or so never any response. I see she's posted some new pics lately. Hot Latina with a nice ass! Any have any intel or experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/204991872716
    I saw her several months ago (March or April) in a Wyoming hotel near US 131 and 44th St. Her room was decent and she was fairly pleasant (though noticeably high) - those were the pro's. In real life, she's a lot bigger, and combine that with the drug use, DATY is simply off the table. Way off. Which makes the visit much less enjoyable-valuable. Anyway, we talked for several minutes. Fun fact, she's Native American, not Hispanic. Then I gave her a massage for a few minutes. After I was ready to roll, she popped on a cover for CBJ. That lasted a few minutes, then just finished missionary. It wasn't terrible but wasn't great, won't repeat, $1.5 total.

  3. #24549

    Asian Agency Dream

    I thoght I would dream with one of the asian adds today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/643639683060

    Located near airport. Setup was easy.

    Chinese. 5'7" ish. Realitively nice body. 30's. Huge fake titties.

    Right to buisines. CBJ was 7/10. Took directions well, but she thought I took too long. Multiple positons cfs. 6/10. Massage 1/10. Shorted half an hour.

    Worth a try but would not repeat.

  4. #24548

    Ferrari

    Anyone ever visited with Ferrari? She seems TGTBT, have reached out a few times over the last year or so never any response. I see she's posted some new pics lately. Hot Latina with a nice ass! Any have any intel or experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...s/204991872716

  5. #24547

    Damage??

    What your total damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bigra...i/794742786525

    I seen her again. Best in GRapids. Ass fantastic.

  6. #24546

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the woman in this post? I reached out but haven't gotten a name yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/508047169393

    Also, is this Lexi the one who was doing MFM stuff not long ago?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/100216419200
    Yes, that is Lexi. She is doing massage again with a full menu. She is a sweetheart, be good to her and she will be good to you. Bash.

  7. #24545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Looking for info. Lexi and some other lady

    Anyone know the woman in this post? I reached out but haven't gotten a name yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/508047169393

    Also, is this Lexi the one who was doing MFM stuff not long ago?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/100216419200

  8. #24544

    Trouble

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bigra...i/794742786525

    I seen her again. Best in GRapids. Ass fantastic.

  9. #24543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Hard nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    Are her nipples as big and do they get as hard as the pic shows or is the pic fake?
    TIA.
    These nipples stay hard all the time for me, I've seen her a few times for a car date as requested she doesn't Wear a bra and just unzips her top and whips them out for me to suck in my truck, she has incall available to go to but not where she lives so it will take a little planning to get incall service.

    I'm planning on getting an incall with her soon.

    Her tits a firm with hard nipples every time I suck them.

    I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/328388408743
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_0885C505-309A-4EFE-B3BD-65EDED41AC39.jpeg‎  

  10. #24542
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe it took me this long. I need to work on my cardio because that woman wore me out!
    Ha! You did fantastic. Hung in there like a champ, LOL. If only I could bill the insurance companies and call it personal training.

  11. #24541

    Ally pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RallyToo  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm. Is this the Ally who takes her teeth out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...o/282999003626

    Thanks.
    Those pics are quite possibly 20 years old. Looks way differently now, as most of us do. Saw her earlier in the year at her NW side apartment by JB Zoo. The apartment was decent though on a main road that leads to the zoo. Everything covered, somewhat mechanical (decent eye contact during BJ), and ultimately very transactional. I think I spent $150 for hh. Personally won't repeat but she could be someone's regular. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

  12. #24540

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Bacardi- $ for ss with BJ and cfs. I've attached her texted menu.

    AlexKai777- Its a hygiene / safety thing. I tipped for bbj in addition to providing my recent test results (I get tested every few months just to be safe).

    In any case, hot girl. Nice tight tattooed body and excellent technique. Will repeat. Looking forward to it..
    Do You happen to have a link or contact and $ information for her?

  13. #24539

    Ally,

    Quote Originally Posted by RallyToo  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm. Is this the Ally who takes her teeth out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...o/282999003626

    Thanks.
    Yes, and the same pictures she had in 2019 when I saw her. Put them on the bed need to me when I saw her. Was a buzz kill for me.

  14. #24538

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    Are her nipples as big and do they get as hard as the pic shows or is the pic fake?

    TIA.
    The pictures are her but a few years ago, she is a few pounds heavier. The nipples were fun to suck on and got her motor going.

  15. #24537

    Ally?

    Can someone confirm. Is this the Ally who takes her teeth out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...o/282999003626

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape