Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16147

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175
    She sent me this picture of. Anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251021_094450_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #16146
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying she's not who she says she is and she isn't worth seeing?
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.

  3. #16145
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Those are a jumble of pics from more than one provider. A few of them are the older, busty gal who called herself April. She's in the Dells now apparently.
    Are you saying she's not who she says she is and she isn't worth seeing?

  4. #16144
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I've seen all of them, and they're all good with some caveats.

    Sami: The most attractive of the set, very friendly, good session, only drawback is CBJ if that's a problem for you.

    Kali: Older than indicated, really pleasant woman to be with, again, CBJ if it's a problem.

    Dani: Pics are dead on -- slim but not meth slim. Can be a bit lethargic, biggest issue I've had with her after seeing her a few times is her incall apartment in Monona is. Cramped and uncomfortable. Would see her in a hotel any day, though.

  5. #16143
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175
    Those are a jumble of pics from more than one provider. A few of them are the older, busty gal who called herself April. She's in the Dells now apparently.

  6. #16142

    Jess

    How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175

  7. #16141

    Sami, kali, Dani


  8. #16140

    Sami

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/542301692217

    Anyone seen Sami. Seems like she only comes to Madison for one day and leaves. Her rates are reasonable although she's not real GFE. I do love her pictures though, hopefully they are real?

  9. #16139
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677
    I've seen the first one and had a good time, but I think she was going by Krissy. I think you may have the links inverted?

  10. #16138
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677
    Eva / Selena has been around a long time. She was my favorite, but that was a long time ago, She looks like a wreck now. She's come and gone the past few years, this is so sad, I don't want to reach out to her. And we had a great rapport.

  11. #16137

    Nicky, no name & Eva

    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677

  12. #16136

    Harper Lee. What is going on?

    On TER two cash / dash review lately. Anyone with recent experience? Thanks.

  13. #16135

    Selena

    Has anyone seen this Selena I know there was another one out there with darker skin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...x/523984498929

  14. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I'm really sorry to hear this happened. I've seen this girl many times and we've talked about when situations have gone sideways for her. Without digging into the details, did something feel off when you guys met? I've never had anything like this come up with her.
    I was 10 minutes late due to traffic. Still showed up, texted her. Knocked on the door, got in and asked her if I could use bathroom. Used the bathroom and put money on the table. She took the money, went to bathroom with money and texted me "Please leave I don't do people like you". Before I comprehend anything, a guy barged in and demanded me to leave. I never had issue like that ever before. If she didn't want to do "people like me" then give me my money back and ask me to leave. I would have left her 100 just for the trouble. I was decently dressed, clean and respectful. Only negative I can think of was I am not white.

  15. #16133
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Really sorry to hear that.

    Just saw her yesterday. No issues at all with her. Very sweet girl, in fact didn't do the transaction until after the date. That sounds like that older escort who I think went by the name of April. She was like 49. The last posting I saw of her, she was working up around the Dells. I had that problem with her.
    Sounds like she doesn't do non white people (just guessing at this point me being non white) so take their money and kick them out. I am clean, decently dressed, well presented, very respectful all the time. Definitely a rip off for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape