Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 1134 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35364
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody dreamed with her recently? I see she has started posting again.
    She's a flake. I am wondering if the new posts are even real. Can anyone confirm that they've seen her this week? If so, how was she?

  2. #35363
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Which Pixie is Manic Pixie? I'm all about BBBJ and perky tits. Is it the Blonde Pixie or Pixie Bunny: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../844300601635?

    All said, can someone please provide me with the contact for Manic Pixie. I'd like to check her out.

    Thank you in advance.
    It is Manic Pixie! She has short hair and dyes it blonde or black. She's a cool ass girl who is very smart and fun, and she is the best provider in town. I don't know about pixie bunny. It is nearly impossible to get on manic pixie's calendar.

  3. #35362

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Ill cosign on this one. She's on her game when you can catch her.
    I'll 2nd that. Good luck getting her. If you do you will not be disappointed. Full menu and she loves every second of it.

  4. #35361

    Which Pixie is which?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Manic Pixie is by far the best we have. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's cool / smart / funny / sexy and has a great ass and a great set of healthy perky titts on her.
    Which Pixie is Manic Pixie? I'm all about BBBJ and perky tits. Is it the Blonde Pixie or Pixie Bunny: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../844300601635?

    All said, can someone please provide me with the contact for Manic Pixie. I'd like to check her out.

    Thank you in advance.

  5. #35360
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Manic Pixie is by far the best we have. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's cool / smart / funny / sexy and has a great ass and a great set of healthy perky titts on her. She can be nearly impossible to connect with if you're not already in with her.
    Ill cosign on this one. She's on her game when you can catch her.

  6. #35359

    OF Zombie edition

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have nudes of Staxxx? She said she'd get an OF soon but I don't think it'll ever happen. I would love to see her in person but I haven't been able to get in touch with her.
    That's a scary thought. Think 80 lbs of skeleton with a habit. She was cute at one time 2019 or earlier but those days are long gone. Consider yourself lucky not to have seen her in person. Believe me you are not missing out on anything. Last time I was there I bailed it was so bad.

  7. #35358

    Deposit Required. Potential Scam

    Saw this one and was captivated by the natural breasts (that's my thing). I asked her where she was located and she chose not to answer, but instead asked me, which is usually a sign that the person is not local. I told her that I was on the West End. She then sent back pricing, and I let her know what I would like, but then asked her where she was located, or where she was located near (a business, or landmark), so I could see how far she was. She chose not to answer, but was then asking if I would agree to a 50% deposit. I politely declined and left the conversation. Just an FYI to to all to be careful with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...u/555364787398

  8. #35357
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I am the type of person that prefers BBBJ most of the time and it is very rare nowadays. So I would like to know if anybody tried her or is it just better to go with pepper?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/730656811982

    TIA!
    She is ok but no cim.

  9. #35356

    Who's better?

    I am the type of person that prefers BBBJ most of the time and it is very rare nowadays. So I would like to know if anybody tried her or is it just better to go with pepper?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/730656811982

    TIA!

  10. #35355
    Quote Originally Posted by RockStr  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything worth playing with in the Richmond prpoer area? Thanks.
    Manic Pixie is by far the best we have. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's cool / smart / funny / sexy and has a great ass and a great set of healthy perky titts on her. She can be nearly impossible to connect with if you're not already in with her.

  11. #35354
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody dreamed with her recently? I see she has started posting again.
    I reached out to her but have not heard back yet.

  12. #35353

    Big Booty Judy

    Has anybody dreamed with her recently? I see she has started posting again.

  13. #35352

    Passing thru

    Is there anything worth playing with in the Richmond prpoer area? Thanks.

  14. #35351

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    She is in a rehab house in henrico. Will most likely be back in the game once the monkey takes hold again.
    I use to blow nuts all in her LOL, can't wait til the monkey get back on its perch LOL.

  15. #35350
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What happened to gabby? Preshlove? She always had on the sunglasses. White chick brown hair little belly.
    She is in a rehab house in henrico. Will most likely be back in the game once the monkey takes hold again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape