Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 37355
-
10-17-25 10:05 #35360Senior Member

Posts: 319Ill cosign on this one. She's on her game when you can catch her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 09:15 #35359Senior Member

Posts: 327OF Zombie edition
That's a scary thought. Think 80 lbs of skeleton with a habit. She was cute at one time 2019 or earlier but those days are long gone. Consider yourself lucky not to have seen her in person. Believe me you are not missing out on anything. Last time I was there I bailed it was so bad.
Originally Posted by TheSilentGray
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 09:08 #35358Senior Member

Posts: 223Deposit Required. Potential Scam
Saw this one and was captivated by the natural breasts (that's my thing). I asked her where she was located and she chose not to answer, but instead asked me, which is usually a sign that the person is not local. I told her that I was on the West End. She then sent back pricing, and I let her know what I would like, but then asked her where she was located, or where she was located near (a business, or landmark), so I could see how far she was. She chose not to answer, but was then asking if I would agree to a 50% deposit. I politely declined and left the conversation. Just an FYI to to all to be careful with this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...u/555364787398
-
10-17-25 07:17 #35357Regular Member

Posts: 55She is ok but no cim.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 06:16 #35356Senior Member

Posts: 103Who's better?
I am the type of person that prefers BBBJ most of the time and it is very rare nowadays. So I would like to know if anybody tried her or is it just better to go with pepper?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/730656811982
TIA!
-
10-17-25 00:15 #35355Senior Member

Posts: 186Manic Pixie is by far the best we have. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's cool / smart / funny / sexy and has a great ass and a great set of healthy perky titts on her. She can be nearly impossible to connect with if you're not already in with her.
Originally Posted by RockStr
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 00:10 #35354Senior Member

Posts: 186I reached out to her but have not heard back yet.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 21:07 #35353Senior Member

Posts: 103Big Booty Judy
Has anybody dreamed with her recently? I see she has started posting again.
-
10-16-25 16:58 #35352Senior Member

Posts: 59Passing thru
Is there anything worth playing with in the Richmond prpoer area? Thanks.
-
10-16-25 15:28 #35351Senior Member

Posts: 580Gabby
I use to blow nuts all in her LOL, can't wait til the monkey get back on its perch LOL.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 11:54 #35350Senior Member

Posts: 71She is in a rehab house in henrico. Will most likely be back in the game once the monkey takes hold again.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 10:04 #35349Senior Member

Posts: 122Staxx Onlyfans
Do you have a link to her OF account?
Originally Posted by TheSilentGray
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 08:02 #35348Senior Member

Posts: 192Gabby
What happened to gabby? Preshlove? She always had on the sunglasses. White chick brown hair little belly.
-
10-16-25 00:05 #35347Senior Member

Posts: 28Staxx
Anyone have nudes of Staxxx? She said she'd get an OF soon but I don't think it'll ever happen. I would love to see her in person but I haven't been able to get in touch with her.
-
10-15-25 20:07 #35346Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah
She is posting tonight. I text then a little later called. Nothing. I personally won't try again. She's good but obviously occupied otherwise right now. Might try after a good report or two.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





