Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 1134 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35371

    Manic Pixie OK with pics and video?

    Does anyone know if manic pixie is OK with taking pics and videos of the action?

  2. #35370

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    That's a scary thought. Think 80 lbs of skeleton with a habit. She was cute at one time 2019 or earlier but those days are long gone. Consider yourself lucky not to have seen her in person. Believe me you are not missing out on anything. Last time I was there I bailed it was so bad.
    Yep agreed 100 percent and one time years ago she was great with a banging body but that monkey ruined that, last time I saw her probably 3 or 4 years ago almost bailed myself but did let her swallow a load, the drugs ruin so many of them, shame!

  3. #35369

    Big booty Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    She's a flake. I am wondering if the new posts are even real. Can anyone confirm that they've seen her this week? If so, how was she?
    Judy / Jessica texted with me earlier this week. She was clear in her comms details that only she would know. YMMV as always but it's her. I still haven't gotten free time to get over there to her.

  4. #35368
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody dreamed with her recently? I see she has started posting again.
    She's a flake. I am wondering if the new posts are even real. Can anyone confirm that they've seen her this week? If so, how was she?

  5. #35367
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Which Pixie is Manic Pixie? I'm all about BBBJ and perky tits. Is it the Blonde Pixie or Pixie Bunny: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../844300601635?

    All said, can someone please provide me with the contact for Manic Pixie. I'd like to check her out.

    Thank you in advance.
    It is Manic Pixie! She has short hair and dyes it blonde or black. She's a cool ass girl who is very smart and fun, and she is the best provider in town. I don't know about pixie bunny. It is nearly impossible to get on manic pixie's calendar.

  6. #35366

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Ill cosign on this one. She's on her game when you can catch her.
    I'll 2nd that. Good luck getting her. If you do you will not be disappointed. Full menu and she loves every second of it.

  7. #35365

    Which Pixie is which?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Manic Pixie is by far the best we have. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's cool / smart / funny / sexy and has a great ass and a great set of healthy perky titts on her.
    Which Pixie is Manic Pixie? I'm all about BBBJ and perky tits. Is it the Blonde Pixie or Pixie Bunny: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../844300601635?

    All said, can someone please provide me with the contact for Manic Pixie. I'd like to check her out.

    Thank you in advance.

  8. #35364
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Manic Pixie is by far the best we have. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's cool / smart / funny / sexy and has a great ass and a great set of healthy perky titts on her. She can be nearly impossible to connect with if you're not already in with her.
    Ill cosign on this one. She's on her game when you can catch her.

  9. #35363

    OF Zombie edition

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have nudes of Staxxx? She said she'd get an OF soon but I don't think it'll ever happen. I would love to see her in person but I haven't been able to get in touch with her.
    That's a scary thought. Think 80 lbs of skeleton with a habit. She was cute at one time 2019 or earlier but those days are long gone. Consider yourself lucky not to have seen her in person. Believe me you are not missing out on anything. Last time I was there I bailed it was so bad.

  10. #35362

    Deposit Required. Potential Scam

    Saw this one and was captivated by the natural breasts (that's my thing). I asked her where she was located and she chose not to answer, but instead asked me, which is usually a sign that the person is not local. I told her that I was on the West End. She then sent back pricing, and I let her know what I would like, but then asked her where she was located, or where she was located near (a business, or landmark), so I could see how far she was. She chose not to answer, but was then asking if I would agree to a 50% deposit. I politely declined and left the conversation. Just an FYI to to all to be careful with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...u/555364787398

  11. #35361
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I am the type of person that prefers BBBJ most of the time and it is very rare nowadays. So I would like to know if anybody tried her or is it just better to go with pepper?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/730656811982

    TIA!
    She is ok but no cim.

  12. #35360

    Who's better?

    I am the type of person that prefers BBBJ most of the time and it is very rare nowadays. So I would like to know if anybody tried her or is it just better to go with pepper?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/730656811982

    TIA!

  13. #35359
    Quote Originally Posted by RockStr  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything worth playing with in the Richmond prpoer area? Thanks.
    Manic Pixie is by far the best we have. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She's cool / smart / funny / sexy and has a great ass and a great set of healthy perky titts on her. She can be nearly impossible to connect with if you're not already in with her.

  14. #35358
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody dreamed with her recently? I see she has started posting again.
    I reached out to her but have not heard back yet.

  15. #35357

    Big Booty Judy

    Has anybody dreamed with her recently? I see she has started posting again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape