LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16135

    Selena

    Has anyone seen this Selena I know there was another one out there with darker skin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...x/523984498929

  2. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I'm really sorry to hear this happened. I've seen this girl many times and we've talked about when situations have gone sideways for her. Without digging into the details, did something feel off when you guys met? I've never had anything like this come up with her.
    I was 10 minutes late due to traffic. Still showed up, texted her. Knocked on the door, got in and asked her if I could use bathroom. Used the bathroom and put money on the table. She took the money, went to bathroom with money and texted me "Please leave I don't do people like you". Before I comprehend anything, a guy barged in and demanded me to leave. I never had issue like that ever before. If she didn't want to do "people like me" then give me my money back and ask me to leave. I would have left her 100 just for the trouble. I was decently dressed, clean and respectful. Only negative I can think of was I am not white.

  3. #16133
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Really sorry to hear that.

    Just saw her yesterday. No issues at all with her. Very sweet girl, in fact didn't do the transaction until after the date. That sounds like that older escort who I think went by the name of April. She was like 49. The last posting I saw of her, she was working up around the Dells. I had that problem with her.
    Sounds like she doesn't do non white people (just guessing at this point me being non white) so take their money and kick them out. I am clean, decently dressed, well presented, very respectful all the time. Definitely a rip off for me.

  4. #16132
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaDog  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.
    After looking into it I'm pretty sure this is not Harper Lee, and just someone stealing her pics. Harper is on Tryst, says updated yesterday, with a different phone number. Texted the number on the new STG post and the response was absolutely nothing like my prior conversations with Harper.

  5. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by PussHunt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842
    I'm really sorry to hear this happened. I've seen this girl many times and we've talked about when situations have gone sideways for her. Without digging into the details, did something feel off when you guys met? I've never had anything like this come up with her.

  6. #16130
    Quote Originally Posted by PussHunt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842
    Really sorry to hear that.

    Just saw her yesterday. No issues at all with her. Very sweet girl, in fact didn't do the transaction until after the date. That sounds like that older escort who I think went by the name of April. She was like 49. The last posting I saw of her, she was working up around the Dells. I had that problem with her.

  7. #16129

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbelny  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348
    She is real. Tits are seriously world class. Sweet girl too. A seemingly very normal person.

  8. #16128

    Does any one has different experience?

    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842

  9. #16127
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaDog  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.
    Yeah, saw her a few times several months ago. Pics are old, she's put on weight, but she was -- at least, earlier this year -- reliable and one of the least sketchy girls in the area, just a bit overpriced.

  10. #16126

    Ebony

    Has anyone seen this thick piece of chocolate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/878745240961

  11. #16125
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerFan5000  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for outcalls? I prefer girls in their 20's an 30's. Race doesn't matter. 2 girl service is a plus. I have some semi UTR's in the Appleton area to trade if interested.
    Why not try this one? She only does outcall, so that counts me out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/132325394007

  12. #16124

    Coming into Town Soon

    Any recommendations for outcalls? I prefer girls in their 20's an 30's. Race doesn't matter. 2 girl service is a plus. I have some semi UTR's in the Appleton area to trade if interested.

  13. #16123

    Recycling in process.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    A new one has popped up in Madison. Her pictures seem to be fake, as they reference different sites. Anyone give her a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/057061563987.
    This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.

  14. #16122

    Stormi

    A new one has popped up in Madison. Her pictures seem to be fake, as they reference different sites. Anyone give her a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/057061563987


    I M.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1493.jpg‎  

  15. #16121

    Phoenix / Arizona Rose availability

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck seeing Phoenix / Arizona Rose lately? I've seen her a few times over the last couple months and while we were trying to set something up earlier this week, things fell through then she just stopped responding. She's still actively posting so I'm hoping I didn't do something to piss her off.
    For what it's worth, I tried to contact her a couple of times about two weeks ago (when she was posting multiple ads daily) and didn't get a reply. I had met her a month earlier without any issues - everything went well.

    So my guess is that she's just in high demand and doesn't get around to answering a lot of people, as opposed to blocking you specifically. This seems to happen a lot to the few girls on STG who are reasonably priced and have mostly positive or at least semi-positive reviews on this board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape