The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 506 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 7576
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7051

    That's Mary, She's Quite Contrary

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    She's offering massage and striptease. Any intel?
    She's been reviewed on here numerous times for her massages. The economy has her back to dancing at the strip club, which is what she did before massages. I guess she's moonlighting as a private dancer for the extra money. Conversations with her can be a bit off putting sometimes because he talks a lot of shit about men, yet she heavily relies on our sexual pleasure for her income we can't be that bad right? She's an acquired taste personality wise, I used to see her frequently and fostered a personal relationship with her, but the more I got to know her I realized why things are the way they are for her in life. She's just a little different in the head.

  2. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I was able to contact her and set up an appointment. I just scheduled a one hour massage.

    This isn't a negative review, but lets just say not what I expected.

    Massage was OK for 120 roses, then asked for 50 more roses for L1. Then asked for more roses to remove her top. I did only the L1.

    Nice tits, but the rest of the body is not what I was expecting.

    She is a nice person, but I will not be repeating.

    YM.
    What a shame, she was doing bare naked, thong, body to body L1 for $150 just 2 weeks ago. Looks like as soon as she got some volume, she got GPS.

  3. #7049

    Striptease and massage

    She's offering massage and striptease. Any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6236.jpg‎  

  4. #7048

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    Fellas. Sometimes Mariana is hard to get in touch with is because she's a business woman, has a flooring company. She will get with you and does night appointments.
    I was able to contact her and set up an appointment. I just scheduled a one hour massage.

    This isn't a negative review, but lets just say not what I expected.

    Massage was OK for 120 roses, then asked for 50 more roses for L1. Then asked for more roses to remove her top. I did only the L1.

    Nice tits, but the rest of the body is not what I was expecting.

    She is a nice person, but I will not be repeating.

    YM.

  5. #7047
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878510048.html

    Phenominal tits, 180 roses naked L1. Will repeat.
    Dream was exactly as stated here. Incredible fun bags. Want to repeat often but having trouble getting reply lately.

  6. #7046

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Trying to schedule but no response..
    Fellas. Sometimes Mariana is hard to get in touch with is because she's a business woman, has a flooring company. She will get with you and does night appointments.

  7. #7045

    Yes thst is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you guys are talking about?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886043306.html
    Trying to schedule but no response.

    YM.

  8. #7044

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have texted her several times with no response. Was she difficult to contact?

    Thank you,

    YM.
    Is this the one you guys are talking about?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886043306.html

  9. #7043

    Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Very pleasant gall. Her ad on CL says massage and waxing. Her picture is little outdated but still nice. I would say she is somewhere near mid 40's. She is tan skin color, dark hair straight till shoulders, big boobs, nice rack, she is about 5'6" tall. Nice body. She is ok and I would visit again. Her room is nice because she leave it kind of dark and she uses a hot oil to help with the massage. I got a 45 minutes no drape and in the flip she went to tease very slowly until the tool was ready to be used. HJ and 1 pop. I would repeat. 140 total the damage. I didn't ask if there is anything else on the menu. If I am around I would hit her. She seemed a little in a rush because there was another appt after me which it was another monger parked. Reach her on CL by text because she does not reply the email very often. The place you will recognize because it has a sticker that says Elements. Recommended for a HE. Massage was 7 out 10. HJ was good, take good directions and very amicable to speak. Pretty MILF that in her younger years would have been golden to crack the code.
    I have texted her several times with no response. Was she difficult to contact?

    Thank you,

    YM.

  10. #7042
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKanobi  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad, has anybody seen this lady?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886841665.html
    Sent me a pic looked 5-10 years older then advertisement.

    Quoted 200 per hour, asked if it is FS.

    Currently in orlando.

  11. #7041

    It could be legit

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    She responded. $175 I guess for an hour. She didn't specify and was adamant about not sending any other pictures. No way to verify it's really her so. I'll pass.
    I'll send you a PM.

  12. #7040

    She responded but

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    She 100% looks like an old hooters / promo girl I used to bang way back in the day. If she's doing massages now then it's probably due to getting older and not making much money off of her looks anymore. If it's not her then they could definitely pass for identical twins or this is a catfish. If it is her then she's definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've had, 2nd to Ketly D.
    She responded. $175 I guess for an hour. She didn't specify and was adamant about not sending any other pictures. No way to verify it's really her so. I'll pass.

  13. #7039

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKanobi  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad, has anybody seen this lady?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886841665.html
    I reached out, but no response.

  14. #7038

    Has anybody seen her

    I saw this ad, has anybody seen this lady?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886841665.html

  15. #7037

    Let us know if she checks out

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    She 100% looks like an old hooters / promo girl I used to bang way back in the day. If she's doing massages now then it's probably due to getting older and not making much money off of her looks anymore. If it's not her then they could definitely pass for identical twins or this is a catfish. If it is her then she's definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've had, 2nd to Ketly D.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape