Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 7578
-
10-15-25 15:31 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 94Elly
Dreamt that I met up with Elly earlier this week. I reached out to her number even though she didn't have an ad up for a week or so. She responded within 30 minutes and my appointment was setup. Someone mentioned they liked her new location which I don't necessarily agree. It's not bad but I did prefer the apartment setup as there was more anonymity IMHO. Stayed for an hour at $ . 8 and I had her do L1 at the beginning and at the end LOL. No roaming but she's attractive to look at. Would repeat if I'm looking for a L1.
-
10-15-25 12:34 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 169GPS For sure
I went in expecting that service.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
Just shows how quick they can change.
YM.
-
10-15-25 11:21 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 201That's Mary, She's Quite Contrary
She's been reviewed on here numerous times for her massages. The economy has her back to dancing at the strip club, which is what she did before massages. I guess she's moonlighting as a private dancer for the extra money. Conversations with her can be a bit off putting sometimes because he talks a lot of shit about men, yet she heavily relies on our sexual pleasure for her income we can't be that bad right? She's an acquired taste personality wise, I used to see her frequently and fostered a personal relationship with her, but the more I got to know her I realized why things are the way they are for her in life. She's just a little different in the head.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 19:25 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 249What a shame, she was doing bare naked, thong, body to body L1 for $150 just 2 weeks ago. Looks like as soon as she got some volume, she got GPS.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 10:01 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 601Striptease and massage
She's offering massage and striptease. Any intel?
-
10-13-25 11:11 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 169Mariana
I was able to contact her and set up an appointment. I just scheduled a one hour massage.
Originally Posted by Ymmv1515
[View Original Post]
This isn't a negative review, but lets just say not what I expected.
Massage was OK for 120 roses, then asked for 50 more roses for L1. Then asked for more roses to remove her top. I did only the L1.
Nice tits, but the rest of the body is not what I was expecting.
She is a nice person, but I will not be repeating.
YM.
-
10-11-25 18:55 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 135Dream was exactly as stated here. Incredible fun bags. Want to repeat often but having trouble getting reply lately.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 17:20 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 190Mariana
Fellas. Sometimes Mariana is hard to get in touch with is because she's a business woman, has a flooring company. She will get with you and does night appointments.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 16:59 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 169Yes thst is her
Trying to schedule but no response.
Originally Posted by Roxie81
[View Original Post]
YM.
-
10-09-25 15:49 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 87This one?
Is this the one you guys are talking about?
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886043306.html
-
10-09-25 15:41 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 169Communication
I have texted her several times with no response. Was she difficult to contact?
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
YM.
-
10-08-25 10:42 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 941Sent me a pic looked 5-10 years older then advertisement.
Originally Posted by JuanKanobi
[View Original Post]
Quoted 200 per hour, asked if it is FS.
Currently in orlando.
-
10-07-25 13:56 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 201It could be legit
I'll send you a PM.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 13:20 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 168She responded but
She responded. $175 I guess for an hour. She didn't specify and was adamant about not sending any other pictures. No way to verify it's really her so. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 10:37 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 300Crickets
I reached out, but no response.
Originally Posted by JuanKanobi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





