Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 7576
-
10-15-25 11:21 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 201That's Mary, She's Quite Contrary
She's been reviewed on here numerous times for her massages. The economy has her back to dancing at the strip club, which is what she did before massages. I guess she's moonlighting as a private dancer for the extra money. Conversations with her can be a bit off putting sometimes because he talks a lot of shit about men, yet she heavily relies on our sexual pleasure for her income we can't be that bad right? She's an acquired taste personality wise, I used to see her frequently and fostered a personal relationship with her, but the more I got to know her I realized why things are the way they are for her in life. She's just a little different in the head.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 19:25 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 249What a shame, she was doing bare naked, thong, body to body L1 for $150 just 2 weeks ago. Looks like as soon as she got some volume, she got GPS.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 10:01 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 601Striptease and massage
She's offering massage and striptease. Any intel?
-
10-13-25 11:11 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 169Mariana
I was able to contact her and set up an appointment. I just scheduled a one hour massage.
Originally Posted by Ymmv1515
[View Original Post]
This isn't a negative review, but lets just say not what I expected.
Massage was OK for 120 roses, then asked for 50 more roses for L1. Then asked for more roses to remove her top. I did only the L1.
Nice tits, but the rest of the body is not what I was expecting.
She is a nice person, but I will not be repeating.
YM.
-
10-11-25 18:55 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 135Dream was exactly as stated here. Incredible fun bags. Want to repeat often but having trouble getting reply lately.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 17:20 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 190Mariana
Fellas. Sometimes Mariana is hard to get in touch with is because she's a business woman, has a flooring company. She will get with you and does night appointments.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 16:59 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 169Yes thst is her
Trying to schedule but no response.
Originally Posted by Roxie81
[View Original Post]
YM.
-
10-09-25 15:49 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 87This one?
Is this the one you guys are talking about?
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886043306.html
-
10-09-25 15:41 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 169Communication
I have texted her several times with no response. Was she difficult to contact?
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
YM.
-
10-08-25 10:42 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 941Sent me a pic looked 5-10 years older then advertisement.
Originally Posted by JuanKanobi
[View Original Post]
Quoted 200 per hour, asked if it is FS.
Currently in orlando.
-
10-07-25 13:56 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 201It could be legit
I'll send you a PM.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 13:20 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 168She responded but
She responded. $175 I guess for an hour. She didn't specify and was adamant about not sending any other pictures. No way to verify it's really her so. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 10:37 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 300Crickets
I reached out, but no response.
Originally Posted by JuanKanobi
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 10:27 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 39Has anybody seen her
I saw this ad, has anybody seen this lady?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886841665.html
-
10-06-25 23:10 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 201Let us know if she checks out
She 100% looks like an old hooters / promo girl I used to bang way back in the day. If she's doing massages now then it's probably due to getting older and not making much money off of her looks anymore. If it's not her then they could definitely pass for identical twins or this is a catfish. If it is her then she's definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've had, 2nd to Ketly D.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





