Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 23660
-
10-14-25 15:54 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 163LOL you told us her age, the name of the bar, how long you spent at the bar, and that you are partnered. Bro, this aint for you.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 11:33 #23509Regular Member

Posts: 9What in the cuck
You're better than this dawg; go release one and get back in the streets.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 09:54 #23508Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking Post
I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
-
10-13-25 08:39 #23507Senior Member

Posts: 45Gone
Every time a girl sees herself being talked about on the internet, she deletes her account immediately. That's why you can't find them. Try getting their personal information through DM from another monger.
Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 08:17 #23506Senior Member

Posts: 45Bots
There are a lot of bots out there trying to scam people out of information. They're all over actual dating sites too like Bumble & match.com. That's why you should make a solid plan to get together immediately instead of chatting forever on the site or thru text. Make a plan quickly and make it happen. And then, you know you're dealing with a real person who's serious.
Originally Posted by Noname2023
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 08:03 #23505Senior Member

Posts: 45Girls' discussions boards
Of course they do! The girls have discussion boards just like us where they show our pictures and details of interactions and if they got screwed over or not in the end. These female forums were huge in 2017 and every girl on SA would look you up to see if you were going to be worth it or not. It basically called out the "pump & dumpers. " Those are the mongers who say they're going to pay monthly bills, and fuck them once for as little as possible and don't see them again. A lot of the girls on SA are very aware of this forum and they have very similar ones about us. They've been around forever. We've been talking about the girls' forums on this forum for over a decade.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 21:40 #23504Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
I've chatted with her but never met.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 20:58 #23503Senior Member

Posts: 470Here is the link.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-93c291feca93
-
10-12-25 20:00 #23502Senior Member

Posts: 221Never got a name and I blocked her on SA so I can't see her profile anymore. I did screenshot her profile and the profile name was something "time". Maybe good time or something like that. Definitely not a good time.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 18:15 #23501Senior Member

Posts: 156Reviews
What name is she going by?
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 14:47 #23500Senior Member

Posts: 221Reviews
It seems that some of these little darlings are communicating with each other about their experiences on seeking. I have had some good experiences but to be honest most experiences have been filled with drama and disappointments. I had one rip me off last week and I texted her after I left to vent my frustrations. She replied with something to the effect that I have met up with everyone she knows on the site! LMAO! Wow! Do they have their own discussion boards?
So the ripoff was. Met at her place, much fatter than photos, apartment was a wreck, strong odor of weed, should have left but went with it. I eventually pulled out my rain gear and she was like, what is that? No I don't do that. WTF? I sure as hell didn't stop by to watch a movie with your fat ass. SMDH! I would share the link to her profile, but My subscription has expired. Her phone number ends in 9576, black female, allegedly 25 years old.
-
10-11-25 19:29 #23499Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
Was curious so I made a second account. Didn't see her profile.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 18:22 #23498Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
She may have but she did state that she deactivated her account. We both have an interest in seeing one another again. We were together over 6 hours yesterday. Next visit will be her place. Blocked or not I'm getting that p*ssy next time.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 17:12 #23497Senior Member

Posts: 470Are you sure she didn't block you? It will show up as she deactivated her account if she does. I have a 2nd account that I go on sometimes just to check if they are off the site or if they blocked me.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 12:38 #23496Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
Correction, she's 48.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






