Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 23660
-
08-17-25 07:59 #23465Senior Member

Posts: 221Same taste
We have the same taste! LOL! I have messaged with all of these except the last one. I had a date scheduled with Lizzie last week and unfortunately had to cancel. She looks sexy AF and would love to meet her. I didn't discuss any amounts with her but I am guessing she is not cheap.
Originally Posted by ChuckDeez2
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 14:26 #23464Senior Member

Posts: 1775" The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".
Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 11:29 #23463Senior Member

Posts: 28Seeking Profiles
Is there something I need to do for these profiles to show up. Every time someone posts a link here I get a page saying "Profile Not Available".
Is this a pay for premium type deal or what's up?
-
08-14-25 15:33 #23462Senior Member

Posts: 514Commercial
So I was watching a movie on Hulu and holy cow, I saw an actual TV commercial for Seeking. I think their tag line is something like "be honest with yourself" LOL yeah be honest and admit you are a ***** LOL. It's a ballsy move for sure.
-
08-14-25 12:46 #23461Regular Member

Posts: 11Round up
Hey Gents,
All have responded to messages, any experience or insight from you folks?
Hannah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-e5abb19753ce
Nina.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-77521c3c3f1c
Amy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-bdc9628b8544
Lizzie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-9db02481bbcd
Fleurrana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-f7e76eac27d4
Emmy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-d3c69e4d7e51
-
08-10-25 22:33 #23460Senior Member

Posts: 177531 is possible but I would think more like mid 30's: the last time I had her I guessed she was mid - 20's at least and that was 7-10 years ago.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 20:12 #23459Senior Member

Posts: 470Last time I saw her, she quoted 2 and I countered with 150 "like we did before". And she took it. That was maybe back in the spring.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 20:09 #23458Senior Member

Posts: 470Leah
I have seen her a couple of times and I would say mid 30's is fair.
Originally Posted by VAvet
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 17:05 #23457Senior Member

Posts: 72Blast from the past, when I first met her she was living off Janke Road then moved to the fan. Bit of an odd duck with a mannish face but banging little body. I bet she's mid 30's but her face makes it a little tough to tell.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 14:32 #23456Senior Member

Posts: 156Re: Leah
Her profile says she's 31. Does that seem to be accurate? Her seeking pics are so heavily filtered, it's hard to get a good read on that. I figure since you met her in person, you might have a good estimate of her age. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 20:32 #23455Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
I think she's in the same area. Says she smokes all day so I assume she's not working. I'm sure her prices are much higher now, she quoted me $$. I'll she if she'll take $.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 20:11 #23454Senior Member

Posts: 1775Is she still in The Fan? Seven or ten years ago she was hosting out of an apartment on Grace at extremely reasonable prices but that was before she found the sugar bowl. When I did her last, she had a boyfriend who had just gone inside and she was hoping to find a few regulars so she didn't have to get a straight job. Perfectly willing to suck dick, a reasonably good lay (not amazing but faked being into it well enough) and good body if you like petite with no ass. At the time she smoked a LOT of weed and liked to start any session with any one of a few outfits she thiought of as "cute" but I thought were delaying the laying. I understand she is into sneakers and shopping before fucking these days. I enjoyed her at the time but wouldn't pay a premium to hit it again.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 18:36 #23453Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
Says she smokes everyday but I'm thinking she's doing more than smoking. I think I would like to bang her one time. The photos she sent were hot but I'm wondering if they are current.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 16:28 #23452Senior Member

Posts: 221Similar comms
I have had a similar experience. Have chatted with her for a while but haven't seen her yet. The vibe seems like she is pretty open.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 08:49 #23451Senior Member

Posts: 156Seeking
Been chatting with this one by text but very odd that after a few texts she'll disappear for hours.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-d01ed58a8f69










Reply With Quote






