Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Met one yesterday from seeking at TGIF bar. Had a few drinks, talked for a few hours. Professional, white, 40, decent body. Left the restaurant and set in my car for a few. She was willing to go her place which wasn't far away. I declined since it was getting late (late for me to be out without getting questioned when getting back home). We did have some oral fun in the parking lot, p*ssy was fresh and clean and didn't take much to make her c*m. Would have posted her link but her account is currently deactivated.

  2. #23494

    SA is filled with all scammers.

    I recently created my account on SA and I found out that most of girls on that website are scammers. They tried to pull me away from SA and asked for the WhatsApp to send photos / video for money. And some of them are just fake accounts. Such as waste of money.

  3. #23493
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Sofia, Sofi etc but never meets in person asks if you are ok to do online first and then move to meet in person which never happens.

    Good luck let me know how it goes.
    Yep she will intentionally mislead you as long as possible. Scammer in my book.

  4. #23492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Sofia, Sofi etc but never meets in person asks if you are ok to do online first and then move to meet in person which never happens.

    Good luck let me know how it goes.
    Yeah fuck that. I will pay for pussy, I will not pay for porn / conversation / chit-chatty bullshit.

  5. #23491

    Sofi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Sofia, Sofi etc but never meets in person asks if you are ok to do online first and then move to meet in person which never happens.

    Good luck let me know how it goes.

  6. #23490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Sofi / Seeking


  7. #23489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Sent her a message two months ago and no response.

  8. #23488

  9. #23487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Azure / Seeking

    Ok guys physically met this one on Seeking yesterday. Black, 25, huge tits, the only thing I would probably use her for is a BJ. She stays with her mom so it would have to be car play. She's comfortable doing it in the area where she lives. Says she will only do 1 or 2 guys. No c. I. m. But the face is fine. I have not tested the waters yet. She's not going to see a lot of guys but if someone wants to see her let me know.

  10. #23486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    This one is also posting on escort alligator.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-b8146d20defd

  11. #23485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking Prospect

    Met this one today for a few minutes. Only thing I'd want from her is a BJ. She says no c. I. m. But the face is fine. She says $50 would be good or anything I could offer. So many wh*res to choose from.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-a88318d7aec2

  12. #23484
    Hannah gives you her rules on SA. She wants you to prove you want to meet her bad enough by texting / contacting her daily and spoiling her before meeting.

  13. #23483

    Intel

    So I used to be subscribed on seeking. Recently went scrolling and found quite a few I know in my personal life. They all have the same profession and vices. Can't get too specific. But I'd be drowning in high quality if I wasn't already known in their circle. I could definitely point someone in the right direction though. Dm if interested. Trades are welcome but not needed for the info.

  14. #23482

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Norfolk, her name is Nichole and she is 26. She likes giving and receiving head, loves 69. Likes all positions especially doggy, a bit rough is ok, but not into anal. She said condoms for sex, but might be talked into BBFS with a higher PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/YaFavoriteLightSkin/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-09-05 at 7.57.21 AM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-09-05 at 7.57.43 AM.png‎  

  15. #23481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    This one is also posting on escort alligator. Age:26 on escort, 38 on seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-68dae5355843

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape