Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 23660
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23510
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
    LOL you told us her age, the name of the bar, how long you spent at the bar, and that you are partnered. Bro, this aint for you.

  2. #23509

    What in the cuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
    You're better than this dawg; go release one and get back in the streets.

  3. #23508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking Post

    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.

  4. #23507

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Is there something I need to do for these profiles to show up. Every time someone posts a link here I get a page saying "Profile Not Available".

    Is this a pay for premium type deal or what's up?
    Every time a girl sees herself being talked about on the internet, she deletes her account immediately. That's why you can't find them. Try getting their personal information through DM from another monger.

  5. #23506

    Bots

    Quote Originally Posted by Noname2023  [View Original Post]
    I recently created my account on SA and I found out that most of girls on that website are scammers. They tried to pull me away from SA and asked for the WhatsApp to send photos / video for money. And some of them are just fake accounts. Such as waste of money.
    There are a lot of bots out there trying to scam people out of information. They're all over actual dating sites too like Bumble & match.com. That's why you should make a solid plan to get together immediately instead of chatting forever on the site or thru text. Make a plan quickly and make it happen. And then, you know you're dealing with a real person who's serious.

  6. #23505

    Girls' discussions boards

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that some of these little darlings are communicating with each other about their experiences on seeking. I have had some good experiences but to be honest most experiences have been filled with drama and disappointments. I had one rip me off last week and I texted her after I left to vent my frustrations. She replied with something to the effect that I have met up with everyone she knows on the site! LMAO! Wow! Do they have their own discussion boards?
    Of course they do! The girls have discussion boards just like us where they show our pictures and details of interactions and if they got screwed over or not in the end. These female forums were huge in 2017 and every girl on SA would look you up to see if you were going to be worth it or not. It basically called out the "pump & dumpers. " Those are the mongers who say they're going to pay monthly bills, and fuck them once for as little as possible and don't see them again. A lot of the girls on SA are very aware of this forum and they have very similar ones about us. They've been around forever. We've been talking about the girls' forums on this forum for over a decade.

  7. #23504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with her but never met.

  8. #23503
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Never got a name and I blocked her on SA so I can't see her profile anymore. I did screenshot her profile and the profile name was something "time". Maybe good time or something like that. Definitely not a good time.
    Here is the link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-93c291feca93

  9. #23502
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    What name is she going by?
    Never got a name and I blocked her on SA so I can't see her profile anymore. I did screenshot her profile and the profile name was something "time". Maybe good time or something like that. Definitely not a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0372.jpg‎  

  10. #23501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that some of these little darlings are communicating with each other about their experiences on seeking. I have had some good experiences but to be honest most experiences have been filled with drama and disappointments. I had one rip me off last week and I texted her after I left to vent my frustrations. She replied with something to the effect that I have met up with everyone she knows on the site! LMAO! Wow! Do they have their own discussion boards?

    So the ripoff was. Met at her place, much fatter than photos, apartment was a wreck, strong odor of weed, should have left but went with it. I eventually pulled out my rain gear and she was like, what is that? No I don't do that. WTF? I sure as hell didn't stop by to watch a movie with your fat ass. SMDH! I would share the link to her profile, but My subscription has expired. Her phone number ends in 9576, black female, allegedly 25 years old.
    What name is she going by?

  11. #23500

    Reviews

    It seems that some of these little darlings are communicating with each other about their experiences on seeking. I have had some good experiences but to be honest most experiences have been filled with drama and disappointments. I had one rip me off last week and I texted her after I left to vent my frustrations. She replied with something to the effect that I have met up with everyone she knows on the site! LMAO! Wow! Do they have their own discussion boards?

    So the ripoff was. Met at her place, much fatter than photos, apartment was a wreck, strong odor of weed, should have left but went with it. I eventually pulled out my rain gear and she was like, what is that? No I don't do that. WTF? I sure as hell didn't stop by to watch a movie with your fat ass. SMDH! I would share the link to her profile, but My subscription has expired. Her phone number ends in 9576, black female, allegedly 25 years old.

  12. #23499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She may have but she did state that she deactivated her account. We both have an interest in seeing one another again. We were together over 6 hours yesterday. Next visit will be her place. Blocked or not I'm getting that p*ssy next time.
    Was curious so I made a second account. Didn't see her profile.

  13. #23498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she didn't block you? It will show up as she deactivated her account if she does. I have a 2nd account that I go on sometimes just to check if they are off the site or if they blocked me.
    She may have but she did state that she deactivated her account. We both have an interest in seeing one another again. We were together over 6 hours yesterday. Next visit will be her place. Blocked or not I'm getting that p*ssy next time.

  14. #23497
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Met one yesterday from seeking at TGIF bar. Had a few drinks, talked for a few hours. Professional, white, 40, decent body. Left the restaurant and set in my car for a few. She was willing to go her place which wasn't far away. I declined since it was getting late (late for me to be out without getting questioned when getting back home). We did have some oral fun in the parking lot, p*ssy was fresh and clean and didn't take much to make her c*m. Would have posted her link but her account is currently deactivated.
    Are you sure she didn't block you? It will show up as she deactivated her account if she does. I have a 2nd account that I go on sometimes just to check if they are off the site or if they blocked me.

  15. #23496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Met one yesterday from seeking at TGIF bar. Had a few drinks, talked for a few hours. Professional, white, 40, decent body. Left the restaurant and set in my car for a few. She was willing to go her place which wasn't far away. I declined since it was getting late (late for me to be out without getting questioned when getting back home). We did have some oral fun in the parking lot, p*ssy was fresh and clean and didn't take much to make her c*m. Would have posted her link but her account is currently deactivated.
    Correction, she's 48.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape