Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 27800
-
10-10-25 22:10 #26450Senior Member

Posts: 1209Exactly, that's why they're called slam dunks. My first visit to ndca recently she climbed on and just put it in with zero hesitation. Same with the others on that list I've seen.
Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 20:28 #26449Senior Member

Posts: 117Slam dunks, but a lot of dunking has been done.
Not a single one of those girls listed is going to ask you for a blood panel before you see them.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
And that's why you probably want to get one after you see them!
-
10-10-25 20:07 #26448Senior Member

Posts: 214Are they automatic if you have to submit blood panel?? Or not a big deal?
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 17:52 #26447Senior Member

Posts: 2184That is what I do. It seems to work consistently, however it takes a little effort.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 14:27 #26446Senior Member

Posts: 1304Copying and pasting the bellafoxx name doesn't work on usasg, because the site is designed to install a space after a period (and also the letter wye-25th letter of the alphabet-gets changed to "why". As a result the southern word short for "you all" gets changed to "why'all") "sweet Miranda" is 2 words. As mentioned below, you can type a partial name in the search and a drop down will populate, and a list containing names of all the characters you typed in a specific order will appear. The variety of names with periods, special characters, and non standard spellings makes the search tricky at times, but you have to try something different a few times to get the desired result. I like to copy directly from TNA and other sites whenever possible and paste here to aid with search accuracy.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 11:54 #26445Senior Member

Posts: 167If you go to the Member Search page and start typing matching names will start to pop up, so I'd try that for some of these. Sometimes there are weird spellings or hyphens that are hard to match precisely.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
Off the top of my head, "curveyredhead" should be "curvyredhead" and "ndcaprincess" is "ndcaprncess".
-
10-10-25 11:50 #26444Senior Member

Posts: 786Try typing them in.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 08:34 #26443Regular Member

Posts: 6Ndcaprincess
Good to know and thank you for the information. Between Sweet Miranda and Ndcaprincess, I think I will go with Ndcaprincess based on what I am finding about her "performance" and the effort she puts into pleasing her customers.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 02:14 #26442Senior Member

Posts: 1153Slamdunk? It was upcharge via text, I guess it's YMMV in person.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
Didn't she have breast cancer they had to take one off?
-
10-10-25 00:45 #26441Senior Member

Posts: 511No Tna profile link
Some of these don't show up when copy and pasted on a TNA provider search. Missbizness, M $. BellaFoxxx, Ndcaprincess, Curveyredhead, SweetMiranda, and Whitney Graham. Not sure why, anyone know? Maybe if they have me on ignore? Also I think you have to remove the period at the end. Nice list, especially if you are into larger women with large breasts.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 00:16 #26440Senior Member

Posts: 1209Going to make this happen.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 00:15 #26439Senior Member

Posts: 1209Ndcaprincess
Nothing new to report other than I'd read multiple reports from the non-pro thread that there was something off or weird about her body which delayed my seeing her. I mean, she's got white girl ass but there's nothing weird about her body. Great session, she's super into it or she deserves an oscar, either way will def repeat. Russian was excellent. Couldn't get the second round off but she worked hard for it.
-
10-10-25 00:01 #26438Senior Member

Posts: 265Yes, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Repeat visits help.
-
10-09-25 21:34 #26437Senior Member

Posts: 447I think she had breast cancer and they lopped one off. Got a boob job and, I believe one is bigger than the other. That's what I'm remembering from somewhere.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 17:36 #26436Senior Member

Posts: 105Not sure. She kept her bra on the whole time. I think it's due to a bad boob job.
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



