Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 27808
-
10-10-25 08:34 #26443Regular Member

Posts: 6Ndcaprincess
Good to know and thank you for the information. Between Sweet Miranda and Ndcaprincess, I think I will go with Ndcaprincess based on what I am finding about her "performance" and the effort she puts into pleasing her customers.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 02:14 #26442Senior Member

Posts: 1155Slamdunk? It was upcharge via text, I guess it's YMMV in person.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
Didn't she have breast cancer they had to take one off?
-
10-10-25 00:45 #26441Senior Member

Posts: 511No Tna profile link
Some of these don't show up when copy and pasted on a TNA provider search. Missbizness, M $. BellaFoxxx, Ndcaprincess, Curveyredhead, SweetMiranda, and Whitney Graham. Not sure why, anyone know? Maybe if they have me on ignore? Also I think you have to remove the period at the end. Nice list, especially if you are into larger women with large breasts.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 00:16 #26440Senior Member

Posts: 1209Going to make this happen.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 00:15 #26439Senior Member

Posts: 1209Ndcaprincess
Nothing new to report other than I'd read multiple reports from the non-pro thread that there was something off or weird about her body which delayed my seeing her. I mean, she's got white girl ass but there's nothing weird about her body. Great session, she's super into it or she deserves an oscar, either way will def repeat. Russian was excellent. Couldn't get the second round off but she worked hard for it.
-
10-10-25 00:01 #26438Senior Member

Posts: 265Yes, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Repeat visits help.
-
10-09-25 21:34 #26437Senior Member

Posts: 447I think she had breast cancer and they lopped one off. Got a boob job and, I believe one is bigger than the other. That's what I'm remembering from somewhere.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 17:36 #26436Senior Member

Posts: 105Not sure. She kept her bra on the whole time. I think it's due to a bad boob job.
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 16:08 #26435Senior Member

Posts: 267Desirae
She is a slam dunk for BBFS, but one of the worst experiences ever! Very mechanical and no imagination, enthusiasm or skill. Not attractive at all. She kept her top on to hide her big, hard, unappealing bolt-ons. I eventually gave up, cut my losses and left.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 15:06 #26434Senior Member

Posts: 300SlamDunks BBFS
Slam Dunks.
Danielle Dubois.
Missbizness.
Natirame.
M $. BellaFoxxx.
Ndcaprincess.
Chloe.
Angela123.
FarrahFaucet.
NubianPrincess90.
TaylorHaze.
ExoticBbwRaiya.
Bubbles425.
Princess Peach.
Ryderjade.
Alikitten253.
Curveyredhead.
Samanthasextoy.
Abby Bankzz.
JLeeMeiMei.
SweetMiranda.
Whitney Graham.
-
10-09-25 11:57 #26433Senior Member

Posts: 1209I like curves, no interest in banging a stick figure. To each their own.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 01:50 #26432Senior Member

Posts: 786Doesn't she have something wrong with her breasts.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 01:47 #26431Senior Member

Posts: 105Outcall, not outcast. Damn autocorrect.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 01:44 #26430Senior Member

Posts: 105Kent, it's in her ad, but I did outcast with her.
Originally Posted by JonLaw
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 01:37 #26429Senior Member

Posts: 447She must've changed up because she had a ton of rules before.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay;7411588[URL










Reply With Quote




