Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 27803
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Is her duo partner pinameganda also BBFS?
    Yes, but YMMV.

    Repeat visits help.

  2. #26437
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. She kept her bra on the whole time. I think it's due to a bad boob job.
    I think she had breast cancer and they lopped one off. Got a boob job and, I believe one is bigger than the other. That's what I'm remembering from somewhere.

  3. #26436
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't she have something wrong with her breasts.
    Not sure. She kept her bra on the whole time. I think it's due to a bad boob job.

  4. #26435

    Desirae

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    She is a slam dunk for BBFS, but one of the worst experiences ever! Very mechanical and no imagination, enthusiasm or skill. Not attractive at all. She kept her top on to hide her big, hard, unappealing bolt-ons. I eventually gave up, cut my losses and left.

  5. #26434

    SlamDunks BBFS

    Slam Dunks.

    Danielle Dubois.

    Missbizness.

    Natirame.

    M $. BellaFoxxx.

    Ndcaprincess.

    Chloe.

    Angela123.

    FarrahFaucet.

    NubianPrincess90.

    TaylorHaze.

    ExoticBbwRaiya.

    Bubbles425.

    Princess Peach.

    Ryderjade.

    Alikitten253.

    Curveyredhead.

    Samanthasextoy.

    Abby Bankzz.

    JLeeMeiMei.

    SweetMiranda.

    Whitney Graham.

  6. #26433
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    To fat. We need more skinny petite woman in the PNW.
    I like curves, no interest in banging a stick figure. To each their own.

  7. #26432
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't she have something wrong with her breasts.

  8. #26431
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    Kent, it's in her ad, but I did outcast with her.
    Outcall, not outcast. Damn autocorrect.

  9. #26430
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Where she located?
    Kent, it's in her ad, but I did outcast with her.

  10. #26429
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay;7411588[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/194624556[/URL]

    Cip and all sorts of fun.
    She must've changed up because she had a ton of rules before.

  11. #26428
    Where she located?

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]

  12. #26427

    If you like thick mature lady


  13. #26426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ads for years and love the pics of her tits but heard she's very mechanical and have never visited her. Not the worst thing, but it is a turn on when they at least act like they are into it. What was the damage?
    To fat. We need more skinny petite woman in the PNW.

  14. #26425
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Yah

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any intel on this one-.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%8F.3140721/
    I have found her on 99 one evening and she let me hit raw when I offered to show papers. She was very adamant about not blowing in her and not on her sheets or whatever, so that's YMMV. She did tell me to rip apart her fishnets which was awesome. She's got a chill personality, doesn't really kiss or even give that much head but she'll do it. She complained about my pubes and I don't even have that many LOL. So maybe groom prior too? If I recall I was all in for something like 180.

    Good luck.

  15. #26424
    Is her duo partner pinameganda also BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Ndca loves bare! I love blasting in her snatch!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape