Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 27827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26447
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like to copy directly from TNA and other sites whenever possible and paste here to aid with search accuracy.
    That is what I do. It seems to work consistently, however it takes a little effort.

  2. #26446
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Some of these don't show up when copy and pasted on a TNA provider search. Missbizness, M $. BellaFoxxx, Ndcaprincess, Curveyredhead, SweetMiranda, and Whitney Graham. Not sure why, anyone know? Maybe if they have me on ignore? Also I think you have to remove the period at the end. Nice list, especially if you are into larger women with large breasts.
    Copying and pasting the bellafoxx name doesn't work on usasg, because the site is designed to install a space after a period (and also the letter wye-25th letter of the alphabet-gets changed to "why". As a result the southern word short for "you all" gets changed to "why'all") "sweet Miranda" is 2 words. As mentioned below, you can type a partial name in the search and a drop down will populate, and a list containing names of all the characters you typed in a specific order will appear. The variety of names with periods, special characters, and non standard spellings makes the search tricky at times, but you have to try something different a few times to get the desired result. I like to copy directly from TNA and other sites whenever possible and paste here to aid with search accuracy.

  3. #26445
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Some of these don't show up when copy and pasted on a TNA provider search. Missbizness, M $. BellaFoxxx, Ndcaprincess, Curveyredhead, SweetMiranda, and Whitney Graham. Not sure why, anyone know? Maybe if they have me on ignore? Also I think you have to remove the period at the end. Nice list, especially if you are into larger women with large breasts.
    If you go to the Member Search page and start typing matching names will start to pop up, so I'd try that for some of these. Sometimes there are weird spellings or hyphens that are hard to match precisely.

    Off the top of my head, "curveyredhead" should be "curvyredhead" and "ndcaprincess" is "ndcaprncess".

  4. #26444
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Some of these don't show up when copy and pasted on a TNA provider search. Missbizness, M $. BellaFoxxx, Ndcaprincess, Curveyredhead, SweetMiranda, and Whitney Graham. Not sure why, anyone know? Maybe if they have me on ignore? Also I think you have to remove the period at the end. Nice list, especially if you are into larger women with large breasts.
    Try typing them in.

  5. #26443

    Ndcaprincess

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Nothing new to report other than I'd read multiple reports from the non-pro thread that there was something off or weird about her body which delayed my seeing her. I mean, she's got white girl ass but there's nothing weird about her body. Great session, she's super into it or she deserves an oscar, either way will def repeat. Russian was excellent. Couldn't get the second round off but she worked hard for it.
    Good to know and thank you for the information. Between Sweet Miranda and Ndcaprincess, I think I will go with Ndcaprincess based on what I am finding about her "performance" and the effort she puts into pleasing her customers.

  6. #26442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    She is a slam dunk for BBFS, but one of the worst experiences ever! Very mechanical and no imagination, enthusiasm or skill. Not attractive at all. She kept her top on to hide her big, hard, unappealing bolt-ons. I eventually gave up, cut my losses and left.
    Slamdunk? It was upcharge via text, I guess it's YMMV in person.

    Didn't she have breast cancer they had to take one off?

  7. #26441

    No Tna profile link

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Slam Dunks.

    Danielle Dubois.

    Missbizness.

    Natirame.

    M $. BellaFoxxx.

    Ndcaprincess.

    Chloe.

    Angela123.

    FarrahFaucet.

    NubianPrincess90.

    TaylorHaze.

    ExoticBbwRaiya.

    Bubbles425.

    Princess Peach.
    Some of these don't show up when copy and pasted on a TNA provider search. Missbizness, M $. BellaFoxxx, Ndcaprincess, Curveyredhead, SweetMiranda, and Whitney Graham. Not sure why, anyone know? Maybe if they have me on ignore? Also I think you have to remove the period at the end. Nice list, especially if you are into larger women with large breasts.

  8. #26440
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but YMMV.

    Repeat visits help.
    Going to make this happen.

  9. #26439

    Ndcaprincess

    Nothing new to report other than I'd read multiple reports from the non-pro thread that there was something off or weird about her body which delayed my seeing her. I mean, she's got white girl ass but there's nothing weird about her body. Great session, she's super into it or she deserves an oscar, either way will def repeat. Russian was excellent. Couldn't get the second round off but she worked hard for it.

  10. #26438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Is her duo partner pinameganda also BBFS?
    Yes, but YMMV.

    Repeat visits help.

  11. #26437
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. She kept her bra on the whole time. I think it's due to a bad boob job.
    I think she had breast cancer and they lopped one off. Got a boob job and, I believe one is bigger than the other. That's what I'm remembering from somewhere.

  12. #26436
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't she have something wrong with her breasts.
    Not sure. She kept her bra on the whole time. I think it's due to a bad boob job.

  13. #26435

    Desirae

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    She is a slam dunk for BBFS, but one of the worst experiences ever! Very mechanical and no imagination, enthusiasm or skill. Not attractive at all. She kept her top on to hide her big, hard, unappealing bolt-ons. I eventually gave up, cut my losses and left.

  14. #26434

    SlamDunks BBFS

    Slam Dunks.

    Danielle Dubois.

    Missbizness.

    Natirame.

    M $. BellaFoxxx.

    Ndcaprincess.

    Chloe.

    Angela123.

    FarrahFaucet.

    NubianPrincess90.

    TaylorHaze.

    ExoticBbwRaiya.

    Bubbles425.

    Princess Peach.

    Ryderjade.

    Alikitten253.

    Curveyredhead.

    Samanthasextoy.

    Abby Bankzz.

    JLeeMeiMei.

    SweetMiranda.

    Whitney Graham.

  15. #26433
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    To fat. We need more skinny petite woman in the PNW.
    I like curves, no interest in banging a stick figure. To each their own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape