Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 27809
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26429
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay;7411588[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/194624556[/URL]

    Cip and all sorts of fun.
    She must've changed up because she had a ton of rules before.

  2. #26428
    Where she located?

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]

  3. #26427

    If you like thick mature lady


  4. #26426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ads for years and love the pics of her tits but heard she's very mechanical and have never visited her. Not the worst thing, but it is a turn on when they at least act like they are into it. What was the damage?
    To fat. We need more skinny petite woman in the PNW.

  5. #26425
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Yah

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any intel on this one-.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%8F.3140721/
    I have found her on 99 one evening and she let me hit raw when I offered to show papers. She was very adamant about not blowing in her and not on her sheets or whatever, so that's YMMV. She did tell me to rip apart her fishnets which was awesome. She's got a chill personality, doesn't really kiss or even give that much head but she'll do it. She complained about my pubes and I don't even have that many LOL. So maybe groom prior too? If I recall I was all in for something like 180.

    Good luck.

  6. #26424
    Is her duo partner pinameganda also BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Ndca loves bare! I love blasting in her snatch!

  7. #26423
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    Quote me 200 hhr, 400 hr.

    +60 bbj.

    +100 BBFS.
    She cost me $240 Hhr bbfscip.

  8. #26422
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Ndca loves bare! I love blasting in her snatch!
    I don't do BBFS, but when I saw her it was apparent to me it was on the table. She acted like she didn't know where the covers were and then was bummed about the brand of the last one she had. Pretty hilarious. She must really love it.

  9. #26421

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ads for years and love the pics of her tits but heard she's very mechanical and have never visited her. Not the worst thing, but it is a turn on when they at least act like they are into it. What was the damage?
    Quote me 200 hhr, 400 hr.

    +60 bbj.

    +100 BBFS.

  10. #26420
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Dumped a load in Angela123.

    Meh. Served its purpose.

    Big tits and ass are nice.

    She wanted to upcharge me. I said I would walk.
    Seen her ads for years and love the pics of her tits but heard she's very mechanical and have never visited her. Not the worst thing, but it is a turn on when they at least act like they are into it. What was the damage?

  11. #26419

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Does ndcaprincess go bare? Miranda was bare all holes no questions asked draining 3 loads from me. Each in a different orifice.
    Not sure about back door because I didn't ask but yeah. Miranda is more go from the start and I had off the chart chemistry with her. Ndcaprincess is more chill and has a slower sensual\teasing vibe that will edge you in my opinion. Totally different people both I would see again I just wish I lived closer to them.

  12. #26418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Ndca loves bare! I love blasting in her snatch!
    Ylu and everyone else!

  13. #26417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Angela123

    Dumped a load in Angela123.

    Meh. Served its purpose.

    Big tits and ass are nice.

    She wanted to upcharge me. I said I would walk.

  14. #26416
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Does ndcaprincess go bare? Miranda was bare all holes no questions asked draining 3 loads from me. Each in a different orifice.
    Ndca loves bare! I love blasting in her snatch!

  15. #26415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any intel on this one-.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%8F.3140721/
    If I recall, someone said she does. Honestly. I can't remember.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape