Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1381
  1. #1186

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Camerons52  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Lilly does body rubs and has an incall not far from Clearwater Beach. I've seen her for years. She is the most consistent provider I've encountered. It's L1 only, though. She's firm with her rules.
    I have seen Lilly several times. She gives a really relaxing sensual experience with B2B and serious edging til you explode. She has a really nice body and goes topless in a tiny thong.

  2. #1185

    Not a masseuse but.

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    Orlando Senior here. Staying in Clearwater Beach in a couple weeks and wanted to see if you know any L1 or 2 or masseuses that go to hotels, or caucasian girls that have an incall. Thanks, and I will help you with your Orlando needs!
    Lovely Lilly does body rubs and has an incall not far from Clearwater Beach. I've seen her for years. She is the most consistent provider I've encountered. It's L1 only, though. She's firm with her rules.

  3. #1184

    Clearwater Beach Senior Assistance.

    Orlando Senior here. Staying in Clearwater Beach in a couple weeks and wanted to see if you know any L1 or 2 or masseuses that go to hotels, or caucasian girls that have an incall. Thanks, and I will help you with your Orlando needs!

  4. #1183

    Jugs in the window

    As I'm driving west on 1st Ave and just past US 19 in St. Pete I look up to my right, what I think is the second set of office buildings. Second floor, curtains wide open I see her on the massage table, looks like she's putting new linen on. Her big ol' titties swinging in the sunshine side to side as I'm driving by. Hmmm.

  5. #1182

    Annie at the Art of Pleasure in Clearwater

    Gents. Has anyone seen her? I haven't seen any reports here or elsewhere so wanted to check as I'm thinking of booking with her next week. Thanks!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...its-85083.html
    Last edited by JadeTiger76; 09-25-25 at 10:27. Reason: Remove period to make name searchable

  6. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Nicole is he worth a visit? AJdal out.
    Nicole is worth the visit. Good massage and fantastic HE. Extras are available but too pricey for me.

  7. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    The pics are dated for sure but she still has a pretty firm body for her age (I'm guessing late 40's / early 50's) and she gets pretty wet as you roam and L3 is pretty good. The massage itself is solid. Overall I'd say she's a good experience in the area and operates out of a safe and clean location and worth at least one trip.
    Sounds good. I'm out of town but will definitely schedule when I get back. I'll post a report after my visit.

  8. #1179

    Alani. Pics are definitely dated

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsapio  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'm familiar with with Chrissy. You can can see my review of her. I was really disappointed with Chrissy's appearance. She looks nothing like her pictures, she's very much older. Does Alana look close to her pictures?
    The pics are dated for sure but she still has a pretty firm body for her age (I'm guessing late 40's / early 50's) and she gets pretty wet as you roam and L3 is pretty good. The massage itself is solid. Overall I'd say she's a good experience in the area and operates out of a safe and clean location and worth at least one trip.

  9. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by Camerons52  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but I thought I'd let you know that a review of her popped up on the other site.
    I appreciate it! Be safe.

  10. #1177

    Review

    I have not seen her but I thought I'd let you know that a review of her popped up on the other site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsapio  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'm familiar with with Chrissy. You can can see my review of her. I was really disappointed with Chrissy's appearance. She looks nothing like her pictures, she's very much older. Does Alana look close to her pictures?

  11. #1176

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Then yes, she's a solid provider. She's pretty new and I actually saw her the first time by accident as she shares the same space as Mature Goddess / Chrissy who had to cancel on me last minute but said that her friend was available. The only challenge with her is that she is usually only available on Saturdays but she does provide a solid session with add-ons. Enjoy!
    Thank you. I'm familiar with with Chrissy. You can can see my review of her. I was really disappointed with Chrissy's appearance. She looks nothing like her pictures, she's very much older. Does Alana look close to her pictures?

  12. #1175

    Link is inactive / broken. But if this is Alani in Clearwater.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsapio  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on the below provider. She was responsive in texting and seemed very genuine. I couldn't find any info either good or bad about her. I'm not comfortable seeing someone unless I can confirm she's legit. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980
    Then yes, she's a solid provider. She's pretty new and I actually saw her the first time by accident as she shares the same space as Mature Goddess / Chrissy who had to cancel on me last minute but said that her friend was available. The only challenge with her is that she is usually only available on Saturdays but she does provide a solid session with add-ons. Enjoy!

  13. #1174

    Any Info?

    Does anyone have intel on the below provider. She was responsive in texting and seemed very genuine. I couldn't find any info either good or bad about her. I'm not comfortable seeing someone unless I can confirm she's legit. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

  14. #1173

    PM me again

    Cleared some messages. PM me again AJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Nicole is he worth a visit? AJdal out

    .

  15. #1172

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes! This girl rocked my world. I can vouch for her. Young auburn hair, curvy chick with tats. Stands about 5'5 with natural C's and a nice booty. Looks better than the pics. A little quiet at first but if you pick up the cues and go along with it, she will open up a full menu halfway through the session. I saw her for 60 minutes and will repeat. MSOG, great massage, DFK / LFK and very sexy. She has her own website and her practice in a business center where she sees other clients for legit sessions, so she's careful and safe. She's somewhat of a low volume provider and only takes a few appointments during the week. I was her only "exciting" appointment today. Recommend to reach out a week in advance.
    Hey there champ.

    Trying to DM you re Sage says your inbox is full.

    J. Out.

+
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape