Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 1381
-
10-07-25 15:37 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 216I second that
I have seen Lilly several times. She gives a really relaxing sensual experience with B2B and serious edging til you explode. She has a really nice body and goes topless in a tiny thong.
Originally Posted by Camerons52
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 10:07 #1185Regular Member

Posts: 11Not a masseuse but.
Lovely Lilly does body rubs and has an incall not far from Clearwater Beach. I've seen her for years. She is the most consistent provider I've encountered. It's L1 only, though. She's firm with her rules.
Originally Posted by RatPack21
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 19:25 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 109Clearwater Beach Senior Assistance.
Orlando Senior here. Staying in Clearwater Beach in a couple weeks and wanted to see if you know any L1 or 2 or masseuses that go to hotels, or caucasian girls that have an incall. Thanks, and I will help you with your Orlando needs!
-
10-04-25 21:09 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 76Jugs in the window
As I'm driving west on 1st Ave and just past US 19 in St. Pete I look up to my right, what I think is the second set of office buildings. Second floor, curtains wide open I see her on the massage table, looks like she's putting new linen on. Her big ol' titties swinging in the sunshine side to side as I'm driving by. Hmmm.
-
09-25-25 10:25 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 169Annie at the Art of Pleasure in Clearwater
Gents. Has anyone seen her? I haven't seen any reports here or elsewhere so wanted to check as I'm thinking of booking with her next week. Thanks!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...its-85083.htmlLast edited by JadeTiger76; 09-25-25 at 10:27. Reason: Remove period to make name searchable
-
09-20-25 17:34 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 38Nicole is worth the visit. Good massage and fantastic HE. Extras are available but too pricey for me.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 15:02 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 58Sounds good. I'm out of town but will definitely schedule when I get back. I'll post a report after my visit.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 07:46 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 169Alani. Pics are definitely dated
The pics are dated for sure but she still has a pretty firm body for her age (I'm guessing late 40's / early 50's) and she gets pretty wet as you roam and L3 is pretty good. The massage itself is solid. Overall I'd say she's a good experience in the area and operates out of a safe and clean location and worth at least one trip.
Originally Posted by Tsapio
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 20:44 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 58I appreciate it! Be safe.
Originally Posted by Camerons52
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 15:30 #1177Regular Member

Posts: 11Review
I have not seen her but I thought I'd let you know that a review of her popped up on the other site.
Originally Posted by Tsapio
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 16:59 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks
Thank you. I'm familiar with with Chrissy. You can can see my review of her. I was really disappointed with Chrissy's appearance. She looks nothing like her pictures, she's very much older. Does Alana look close to her pictures?
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 15:07 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 169Link is inactive / broken. But if this is Alani in Clearwater.
Then yes, she's a solid provider. She's pretty new and I actually saw her the first time by accident as she shares the same space as Mature Goddess / Chrissy who had to cancel on me last minute but said that her friend was available. The only challenge with her is that she is usually only available on Saturdays but she does provide a solid session with add-ons. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Tsapio
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 14:52 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 58Any Info?
Does anyone have intel on the below provider. She was responsive in texting and seemed very genuine. I couldn't find any info either good or bad about her. I'm not comfortable seeing someone unless I can confirm she's legit. Any help would be appreciated.
https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980
-
09-18-25 13:45 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 172PM me again
Cleared some messages. PM me again AJ.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 15:10 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 120Sage
Hey there champ.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
Trying to DM you re Sage says your inbox is full.
J. Out.












Reply With Quote





