Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 1137 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 37353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35313
    Several weeks back when you guys were raving about her, I told you mongers she had a big black guy watching over her. There was something really off with her. I saw her get in the car with the guy and go into the house with him that was adjacent to the Fairfield inn. Her story was suspect, too. Women her age don't just hop into prostitution. I smelled the bullshit right away and once I saw her with the guy I knew then it was time to cut all ties and block her. Glad I did!

  2. #35312
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this was last year.
    Yea I found that on arrests. One thing I have noticed that's funny is be careful with Facebook. It seems to detect other phones with FB and if you are around a person for some extended period of time they magically show up in your suggestions on FB. Couple a couple veils pulled away with that. So if you use FB I would make sure you don't have your face on the initial picture or makes sure you log out of it entirely before a visit.

  3. #35311

    Damn the man

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    She sports country blues via Chesapeake Way last time spoketh.
    Why does the man always have to bring us down?

  4. #35310
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I'd be surprised if anyone has seen her lately but I did send you a dm.
    She sports country blues via Chesapeake Way last time spoketh.

  5. #35309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM a link to Regina's post or her info or phone?
    I'd be surprised if anyone has seen her lately but I did send you a dm.

  6. #35308

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm currently I'm Richmond visiting until Thursday, and looking for a decent provider in the area. I'm an ass / legs man for sure, and prefer those that allow BBCIP, but it's not a deal breaker if it's off the table. If anyone has any leads they can share, it would most definitely be appreciated. I've been chatting with Regina, but our 7:00 meeting is currently 40 minutes behind schedule, so I'm not super hopeful at this point. TIA, and stay safe out there!
    Can someone DM a link to Regina's post or her info or phone?

  7. #35307
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Thought someone posted on her a while back. Didn't see anything in my search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/484587612337
    Hmmmmmmm. I.

  8. #35306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Italian MILF

    Thought someone posted on her a while back. Didn't see anything in my search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/484587612337

  9. #35305

    Going to post

    Seductivepeach and Jaymi

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Check the Virgina Beach board under Seductive Peach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I know the girl with the black hair IRL
    https://pixvid.org/images/2025/10/04/UVOHv.jpg
    https://pixvid.org/images/2025/10/04/UVrfN.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251004_010253_968.jpg‎   BenQx.jpg‎  

  10. #35304

    Amber back next week

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7393841.htm

    This may be the best girl in the hobby. Plenty of reviews on the other site.

    On the flip side I saw the Cuban today. What a waste of money.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7410503.htm?cat=1

  11. #35303

    Old ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.
    I'm intrigued!

  12. #35302

    Which old ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.
    I definitely wouldn't mind checking out the old ladies LOL.

  13. #35301

    One bright side

    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.

  14. #35300

    Oh

    Tutto bene.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download (55).jpg‎  

  15. #35299

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape