Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 1137 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Italian MILF

    Thought someone posted on her a while back. Didn't see anything in my search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/484587612337

  2. #35305

    Going to post

    Seductivepeach and Jaymi

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Check the Virgina Beach board under Seductive Peach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I know the girl with the black hair IRL
    https://pixvid.org/images/2025/10/04/UVOHv.jpg
    https://pixvid.org/images/2025/10/04/UVrfN.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251004_010253_968.jpg‎   BenQx.jpg‎  

  3. #35304

    Amber back next week

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7393841.htm

    This may be the best girl in the hobby. Plenty of reviews on the other site.

    On the flip side I saw the Cuban today. What a waste of money.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7410503.htm?cat=1

  4. #35303

    Old ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.
    I'm intrigued!

  5. #35302

    Which old ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.
    I definitely wouldn't mind checking out the old ladies LOL.

  6. #35301

    One bright side

    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.

  7. #35300

    Oh

    Tutto bene.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download (55).jpg‎  

  8. #35299

  9. #35298

    Sarah

    Anyone seen Sarah lately? I see she is posting on Petersburg stg.

  10. #35297

    Acqua , consigli e sale,a chi non te ne chiede

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    She either went as Gbaby or gabby or even by her real name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    its gabby
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    where's Gabby
    Lei una struttura per disintossicarsi
    A rehab
    Halfway villa near with a lake at the side
    https://imagefa.st/image/tinywow-remove-person-84628478.lx2F
    https://imagefa.st/image/Tester.l9p6

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sarah lately? I see she is posting on Petersburg stg.
    She is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gbaby.jpg‎   Tester.jpg‎   Gabmm.jpg‎  

  11. #35296

    Sofia fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FastyFur  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach out to Sophia Fire for a few days. Crickets. Is this typical for her? First timer with her.
    I think I saw she posted somewhere that her phone is acting up and you should either call and leave a message or email her if you want a date. Otherwise, sometimes she is very responsive and other times she is slow. I am speculating but I think it all depends on when she is in need of urgent $$. Also, be prepared for her to reschedule on you. Happened to me a few times with her and I witnessed it first hand while I was at her spot. Someone was blowing up her phone and she was not answering, then they started knocking, at which point she returned their call all mad saying that she had a family member over and was not available anymore and she was going to block the number because they came to her door without her giving them the ok to do so. I have no idea why she double booked.

  12. #35295

    Moon Girls Nene

    Had a dream about Nene. She's not as attractive as some of the other talent that moon girls has brought but I though she was cute and her body was decent. She's friendly and accommodating (though most moon girls are) and she does more than most, but I would suggest leaving her backdoor alone unless you want the poop noodle (she does not prepare at all). Good luck out there go get them boys!

  13. #35294

    Hailey

    Hey just wanted to let y'all know that Hailey has a new number since she broke her phone and has a room also. Senior and contributing members only just hmu for the digits.

  14. #35293

    Sophia Fire comms

    Been trying to reach out to Sophia Fire for a few days. Crickets. Is this typical for her? First timer with her.

  15. #35292

    Has twin 'Sam' posted since she's been out the clink situ Folar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited the two sisters in Petersburg yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    I had no problems at all with either girl.
    Ludendi ad nauseam is not my intention

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape