Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 37346
-
10-04-25 09:52 #35306Senior Member

Posts: 156Italian MILF
Thought someone posted on her a while back. Didn't see anything in my search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/484587612337
-
10-04-25 00:15 #35305Senior Member

Posts: 337Going to post
Seductivepeach and Jaymi
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
https://pixvid.org/images/2025/10/04/UVOHv.jpg
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
https://pixvid.org/images/2025/10/04/UVrfN.jpg
-
10-02-25 20:46 #35304Senior Member

Posts: 489Amber back next week
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7393841.htm
This may be the best girl in the hobby. Plenty of reviews on the other site.
On the flip side I saw the Cuban today. What a waste of money.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7410503.htm?cat=1
-
09-30-25 08:35 #35303Senior Member

Posts: 475Old ladies
I'm intrigued!
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 11:45 #35302Senior Member

Posts: 101Which old ladies?
I definitely wouldn't mind checking out the old ladies LOL.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 09:28 #35301Senior Member

Posts: 76One bright side
Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.
-
09-28-25 02:30 #35300Senior Member

Posts: 337Oh
Tutto bene.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 02:11 #35299Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
09-28-25 00:07 #35298Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah
Anyone seen Sarah lately? I see she is posting on Petersburg stg.
-
09-27-25 23:45 #35297Senior Member

Posts: 337Acqua , consigli e sale,a chi non te ne chiede
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Lei una struttura per disintossicarsi
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
A rehab
Halfway villa near with a lake at the side
https://imagefa.st/image/tinywow-remove-person-84628478.lx2F
https://imagefa.st/image/Tester.l9p6
She is?
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 11:54 #35296Senior Member

Posts: 85Sofia fire
I think I saw she posted somewhere that her phone is acting up and you should either call and leave a message or email her if you want a date. Otherwise, sometimes she is very responsive and other times she is slow. I am speculating but I think it all depends on when she is in need of urgent $$. Also, be prepared for her to reschedule on you. Happened to me a few times with her and I witnessed it first hand while I was at her spot. Someone was blowing up her phone and she was not answering, then they started knocking, at which point she returned their call all mad saying that she had a family member over and was not available anymore and she was going to block the number because they came to her door without her giving them the ok to do so. I have no idea why she double booked.
Originally Posted by FastyFur
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 18:35 #35295Senior Member

Posts: 27Moon Girls Nene
Had a dream about Nene. She's not as attractive as some of the other talent that moon girls has brought but I though she was cute and her body was decent. She's friendly and accommodating (though most moon girls are) and she does more than most, but I would suggest leaving her backdoor alone unless you want the poop noodle (she does not prepare at all). Good luck out there go get them boys!
-
09-24-25 13:28 #35294Senior Member

Posts: 231Hailey
Hey just wanted to let y'all know that Hailey has a new number since she broke her phone and has a room also. Senior and contributing members only just hmu for the digits.
-
09-24-25 10:20 #35293Regular Member

Posts: 11Sophia Fire comms
Been trying to reach out to Sophia Fire for a few days. Crickets. Is this typical for her? First timer with her.
-
09-23-25 13:46 #35292Senior Member

Posts: 337Has twin 'Sam' posted since she's been out the clink situ Folar
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
Ludendi ad nauseam is not my intention
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






