Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 117 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1745
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1400

    Cj

    Anyone meet this girl? She was quick to respond and is open for Greek. She does try to get money before meeting so just shut that down. She's in her late 30's so I've been trying to talk her down a bit.

  2. #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearcher  [View Original Post]
    Profile says open relationship so I'd be all over it if I had an active membership. I haven't renewed in over a year because it was like a part time job with all the flakes, etc. If she is willing to share info let me know.
    I haven't renewd it since awhile just kept the account she looks good, I like those who are married.

  3. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMeLater  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-ee74505d1a45

    Chatting with her she seems like a lot of fun but not sure about hooking up with a married chick. Anyone seen her and can report on value / fun or any complications?
    I chatted with her but she was strictly covered play only so I passed.

  4. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMeLater  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-ee74505d1a45

    Chatting with her she seems like a lot of fun but not sure about hooking up with a married chick. Anyone seen her and can report on value / fun or any complications?
    Profile says open relationship so I'd be all over it if I had an active membership. I haven't renewed in over a year because it was like a part time job with all the flakes, etc. If she is willing to share info let me know.

  5. #1396

    Has anyone seen the married MILF Jess in mesa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-ee74505d1a45

    Chatting with her she seems like a lot of fun but not sure about hooking up with a married chick. Anyone seen her and can report on value / fun or any complications?

  6. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    SB has been caught sending messages from various accounts without the SB's knowledge. NEVER pay to read an unsolicited message or to see more pics. Build your list, prioritize, reach out, chat, get digits, ask for pics then.
    I can totally confirm this. I set up a fake account as a woman and basically just let it sit idle for several days, not logging on to that account at all. From my real account I could see that it showed the fake one online quite often, and the fake account sent me a favorite and sent me a canned message. Checked back on the other account a few days later and it had sent out probably 15-20 messages to people. I've had some decent luck on the site actually, but I would say probably 80% of the girls that send a favorite or a message are probably automated through SB.

    So not a total scam, but will have to pay a lot more on there to actually find real people.

  7. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by SunFunAz  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree. This has been almost my exact experience too on / off site over the last few years. Its like they have an AI chat or are just paid to send you an initial message so that you have to buy credits to read and then to unlock their photo album you have to buy / spend more credits to view. Then no replies or engagement after that initial generic text. Most have either sent me a first message or replied to mine without even viewing my profile and then ghosting. I'm sure there must be some real girls on the site that want to meet but the overwhelming majority seem to get paid / incentivized to get you to buy / spend credits by sending that initial one message and letting you pay to unlock their photos. Very low return for the cost / investment.
    SB has been caught sending messages from various accounts without the SB's knowledge. NEVER pay to read an unsolicited message or to see more pics. Build your list, prioritize, reach out, chat, get digits, ask for pics then.

  8. #1393

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Phoenix, her name is Sara, and she is 27. She is down for rough sex including choking and slapping. She also loves being pounded in doggy with her hair pulled and her ass being spanked. Likes giving head, and said she could handle a deep throat face f*k. She at first said no to anal, but then said she would for more allowance, and if it was a rough anal f*k. Ok with BBFS. Mid to high range PPM depending on the meet.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Mamibaby/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-04 at 6.05.59 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-10-04 at 6.06.14 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-04 at 6.05.32 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-04 at 6.05.44 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #1392
    SDM is taking facial biometrics and using amazon facial recognition technology. They more likely are selling the biometrics.

    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    How does SDM fare versus seeking? Asking only because seeking seems to be full of scammers and now expensive.

  10. #1391

    SDM vs Seeking

    How does SDM fare versus seeking? Asking only because seeking seems to be full of scammers and now expensive.

  11. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    "Profile not available".
    Thanks for checking!

  12. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me a screen shot of this member's profile?

    I wonder why she messaged me and then blocked me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-b100c8c4af2b
    "Profile not available".

  13. #1388

    Deleted member

    Can someone send me a screen shot of this member's profile?

    I wonder why she messaged me and then blocked me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-b100c8c4af2b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2025-09-17 at 12.12.50 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #1387
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    It looks like they accept Google Pay, you might be able to add a visa gift card to it.

  15. #1386

    Google Pay

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately for me, I do not know how to pay for it because the vanilla visa gift card is no longer accepted by SA. Any private message with information about other SA accepted methods of payments would be much appreciated.
    It looks like they accept Google Pay, you might be able to add a visa gift card to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-09-11 150239.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape