rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1736
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1391

    SDM vs Seeking

    How does SDM fare versus seeking? Asking only because seeking seems to be full of scammers and now expensive.

  2. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    "Profile not available".
    Thanks for checking!

  3. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me a screen shot of this member's profile?

    I wonder why she messaged me and then blocked me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-b100c8c4af2b
    "Profile not available".

  4. #1388

    Deleted member

    Can someone send me a screen shot of this member's profile?

    I wonder why she messaged me and then blocked me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-b100c8c4af2b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2025-09-17 at 12.12.50 PM.jpg‎  

  5. #1387
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    It looks like they accept Google Pay, you might be able to add a visa gift card to it.

  6. #1386

    Google Pay

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately for me, I do not know how to pay for it because the vanilla visa gift card is no longer accepted by SA. Any private message with information about other SA accepted methods of payments would be much appreciated.
    It looks like they accept Google Pay, you might be able to add a visa gift card to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-09-11 150239.png‎  

  7. #1385
    Unfortunately for me, I do not know how to pay for it because the vanilla visa gift card is no longer accepted by SA. Any private message with information about other SA accepted methods of payments would be much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I agreed it's a huge gamble and it's not worth the credits imo. Initially I bought 1000 credits back in March 2023 to play with not knowing how it works. Spent those fairly fast. I bought another 1000 credits back in Jan 2025 thinking things will change. Nope! I still have 340 credits left to waste. Here's my results over the course of 2+ years

    22 digits non pros.

    8 digits turns out they're pros.

    1 scammer.

    1 agency girl.

    If you do the math, given I've spent almost 480 bucks, that's costing me about 22 bucks for ONE non pro digit and it's not guarantee things will work out.

    When I was active on seek (for 2 months) here's my results

    15 non pro digits

    4 pro digits

    I might as well go back to seeking later (when they have a discount) and just start spamming all the SBs within the month and grab as many digits as I can get.

    At the end of the day, while SB credits don't expire, you'll end up spending a lot more money to get those digits vs seeking you'll actually interact with SBs that wants to meet.

  8. #1384

    Agreed SB site being a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    After spending around 2400 site credits I ended up without meeting any lady. Many reply to first message but no one follow up or try to continue conversation to talk about what they are looking for and close a deal. Only 1 scheduled a meeting but ghosted me twice.

    I suspect women there are paid by the site to just give a reply or give access to their photos etc but they are not there to have secret benefits.

    Be aware, site is a scam.
    Completely agree. This has been almost my exact experience too on / off site over the last few years. Its like they have an AI chat or are just paid to send you an initial message so that you have to buy credits to read and then to unlock their photo album you have to buy / spend more credits to view. Then no replies or engagement after that initial generic text. Most have either sent me a first message or replied to mine without even viewing my profile and then ghosting. I'm sure there must be some real girls on the site that want to meet but the overwhelming majority seem to get paid / incentivized to get you to buy / spend credits by sending that initial one message and letting you pay to unlock their photos. Very low return for the cost / investment.

  9. #1383

    SB is a crapshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    After spending around 2400 site credits I ended up without meeting any lady. Many reply to first message but no one follow up or try to continue conversation to talk about what they are looking for and close a deal. Only 1 scheduled a meeting but ghosted me twice.

    I suspect women there are paid by the site to just give a reply or give access to their photos etc but they are not there to have secret benefits.

    Be aware, site is a scam.
    I agreed it's a huge gamble and it's not worth the credits imo. Initially I bought 1000 credits back in March 2023 to play with not knowing how it works. Spent those fairly fast. I bought another 1000 credits back in Jan 2025 thinking things will change. Nope! I still have 340 credits left to waste. Here's my results over the course of 2+ years

    22 digits non pros.

    8 digits turns out they're pros.

    1 scammer.

    1 agency girl.

    If you do the math, given I've spent almost 480 bucks, that's costing me about 22 bucks for ONE non pro digit and it's not guarantee things will work out.

    When I was active on seek (for 2 months) here's my results

    15 non pro digits

    4 pro digits

    I might as well go back to seeking later (when they have a discount) and just start spamming all the SBs within the month and grab as many digits as I can get.

    At the end of the day, while SB credits don't expire, you'll end up spending a lot more money to get those digits vs seeking you'll actually interact with SBs that wants to meet.

  10. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Looked up her username, possible dancer, has one kid, one dog, drives a red mustang. Was just in Vegas 3 weeks ago.
    The amount of ink on someone that young is frightening.

  11. #1381

    SB site is a scam

    After spending around 2400 site credits I ended up without meeting any lady. Many reply to first message but no one follow up or try to continue conversation to talk about what they are looking for and close a deal. Only 1 scheduled a meeting but ghosted me twice.

    I suspect women there are paid by the site to just give a reply or give access to their photos etc but they are not there to have secret benefits.

    Be aware, site is a scam.

  12. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Looked up her username, possible dancer, has one kid, one dog, drives a red mustang. Was just in Vegas 3 weeks ago.
    Hahaha yeah she sent me some of the pics, she quoted me 500.

  13. #1379

    Salemskyye on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    Looked up her username, possible dancer, has one kid, one dog, drives a red mustang. Was just in Vegas 3 weeks ago.

  14. #1378

    SalemSkyye


  15. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Since my account has been suspended and I can't used credit card anymore as a payment. Does anyone have any idea of another alternate form of payment? Thanks in advance.
    Assuming that you created a new account then since your old one was suspended.

    Did you have to provide a selfie as well?

    Also, has anyone used same device. Same phone. To make payments to 2 different accounts? Just curious if that works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape