Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1744
-
10-09-25 11:12 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 197I haven't renewd it since awhile just kept the account she looks good, I like those who are married.
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 17:48 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 733I chatted with her but she was strictly covered play only so I passed.
Originally Posted by BillMeLater
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 18:08 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 970Profile says open relationship so I'd be all over it if I had an active membership. I haven't renewed in over a year because it was like a part time job with all the flakes, etc. If she is willing to share info let me know.
Originally Posted by BillMeLater
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 11:44 #1396Regular Member

Posts: 9Has anyone seen the married MILF Jess in mesa
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-ee74505d1a45
Chatting with her she seems like a lot of fun but not sure about hooking up with a married chick. Anyone seen her and can report on value / fun or any complications?
-
10-05-25 11:27 #1395Regular Member

Posts: 4I can totally confirm this. I set up a fake account as a woman and basically just let it sit idle for several days, not logging on to that account at all. From my real account I could see that it showed the fake one online quite often, and the fake account sent me a favorite and sent me a canned message. Checked back on the other account a few days later and it had sent out probably 15-20 messages to people. I've had some decent luck on the site actually, but I would say probably 80% of the girls that send a favorite or a message are probably automated through SB.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
So not a total scam, but will have to pay a lot more on there to actually find real people.
-
10-05-25 07:56 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 395SB has been caught sending messages from various accounts without the SB's knowledge. NEVER pay to read an unsolicited message or to see more pics. Build your list, prioritize, reach out, chat, get digits, ask for pics then.
Originally Posted by SunFunAz
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 00:25 #1393Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Phoenix, her name is Sara, and she is 27. She is down for rough sex including choking and slapping. She also loves being pounded in doggy with her hair pulled and her ass being spanked. Likes giving head, and said she could handle a deep throat face f*k. She at first said no to anal, but then said she would for more allowance, and if it was a rough anal f*k. Ok with BBFS. Mid to high range PPM depending on the meet.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Mamibaby/
-
09-22-25 02:50 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 461SDM is taking facial biometrics and using amazon facial recognition technology. They more likely are selling the biometrics.
Originally Posted by WestValMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 23:26 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 32SDM vs Seeking
How does SDM fare versus seeking? Asking only because seeking seems to be full of scammers and now expensive.
-
09-18-25 15:24 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 359Thanks for checking!
Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 17:47 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 338"Profile not available".
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 15:15 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 359Deleted member
Can someone send me a screen shot of this member's profile?
I wonder why she messaged me and then blocked me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-b100c8c4af2b
-
09-11-25 20:56 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 461Thank you!
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 18:31 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 1895Google Pay
It looks like they accept Google Pay, you might be able to add a visa gift card to it.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 19:24 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 461Unfortunately for me, I do not know how to pay for it because the vanilla visa gift card is no longer accepted by SA. Any private message with information about other SA accepted methods of payments would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





