Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 14608
-
10-05-25 22:55 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 831I speculate that she is not the woman in the photos.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
I found other ads with additional photos, which led me to an Instagram page and a OF page. The photos from those sites match most of the STG photos. All the tats are the same. Beautiful woman.
Yet, there is one faceless photo in an ad, see attached. Her skin is darker, nipples are pierced, tats don't match. That is probably the real photo. Not too shabby, but not the woman posted in the photos.
If a woman has an OF, she most likely would be trying to drive traffic to the site, so it doesn't make sense that she is offering her services and not mentioning her OF. That is why I do not believe the photos belong to the STG poster. She likely borrowed those photos.
-
10-05-25 20:40 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 668I've been looking at that one too SR. Can't get a feel for her. I just kept looking for some photo changes to see a different angle on her looks. Nothing. Hot young thing.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 14:32 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 412Black girl
Just a FYI. I did see this girl couple times its been awhile. But she looks better in person. Really really cool girl. Not a clock watcher. Gets right to the point. BBBJ. Covered full service. Nice tits to suck on. But as I said. She really really cool.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/176880678652
-
10-05-25 11:55 #12745Banned Member

Posts: 3188https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/659456780438
Anyone meet this one? Any name I can search?
-
10-05-25 07:42 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 205Stacy
I am planning a trip to Sarasota next week. I am wondering if a stop to see Stacy in Port charlotte is a good choice. Thanks.
-
10-05-25 06:40 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 74Ashley / Assley is a good choice
Ashley gives a great massage, and can then follow it up with excellent enthusiasm for CFS positions with a BBBJ finish. Not thin, but nice body. A bit quirky as some have said. Usually excellent communication. Would like to work my way through the list, however!
Originally Posted by Lefty26
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/761261366740
-
10-04-25 20:17 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 439Care to share
Now you got my attention. PM me the goodies if you wouldn't mind.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
Thanks'.
LTD.
-
10-04-25 20:14 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 439I'll pass
Hey Thick, been there and didn't buy the tee shirt! First time OK, second contact she is pricing herself out the game for me. I appreciate you supporting the senior citizen escorts but there are better younger meat available for me. Hope all is going well for you my friend.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
LTD.
-
10-04-25 17:19 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 412Kamie
Hey fellas. Wish I had something new to add. I'm to the point of not even going on STG. Same girls from 3 yrs ago or worst comes ever.
So I just been seeing Kamie. Like umm. I just got back. VERY reasonable awesome BBBJ.
-
10-04-25 09:07 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 910My week for older women
Stopped by and visited Mrs Robinson, nice condo driveway parking right in front door entrance. Place reminds me of New Orleans with the kind of quart yard effect. Very clean and she is also and expects the same of her clients. For the time she has been around she still has the talent for a call back or keep her on speed dial. Excellent BBBJ and upstairs bedroom really nice with own bathroom very clean and the service is spot on. Must say for her time in grade has a tight ass pussy, but still squeezes out the O's ies. Ciao mongers now you can enjoy some Fermented pussy it did taste good.
-
10-04-25 09:00 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 910Top Tier review
Contacted Kelli with an (I) as she spells it, older woman but very experienced in a manufactured lets say resort off Bayshore road. Good service for her age and price is right there for you budget minded mongers. She will be getting a better place as she said. But for the price and the service HIT her up, Ciao mongers.
-
10-02-25 12:04 #12737Senior Member

Posts: 875She's on my radar too, pics look good but photoshopped.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
There is one positive review on a sister site. Couldn't find any review on here.
I may take the plunge and report back.
-
10-01-25 21:26 #12736Senior Member

Posts: 156She is a for sure snow bunny.
She is one who has a handler and has been known to have him come in and do the gangster thing.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 14:32 #12735Banned Member

Posts: 3188She's fat and ugly. Anyone that sees her pays too much for the service.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 11:06 #12734Senior Member

Posts: 831Any updates on Vivian
There were several positive reviews of Vivian last spring, and then there were some reports of odd behavior, she broke her leg and couldn't do as much something like that. Has anyone seen her recently, has she gone back to being a recommended provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/219838864918











Reply With Quote




