High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 974 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 14608
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12748

    Posting now

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Wish I had something new to add. I'm to the point of not even going on STG. Same girls from 3 yrs ago or worst comes ever.

    So I just been seeing Kamie. Like umm. I just got back. VERY reasonable awesome BBBJ.
    She is up & running. Which is A Ok with me I don't have to waste my precious pussy time giving out her digits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/894798000796

  2. #12747
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at that one too SR. Can't get a feel for her. I just kept looking for some photo changes to see a different angle on her looks. Nothing. Hot young thing.
    I speculate that she is not the woman in the photos.

    I found other ads with additional photos, which led me to an Instagram page and a OF page. The photos from those sites match most of the STG photos. All the tats are the same. Beautiful woman.

    Yet, there is one faceless photo in an ad, see attached. Her skin is darker, nipples are pierced, tats don't match. That is probably the real photo. Not too shabby, but not the woman posted in the photos.

    If a woman has an OF, she most likely would be trying to drive traffic to the site, so it doesn't make sense that she is offering her services and not mentioning her OF. That is why I do not believe the photos belong to the STG poster. She likely borrowed those photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c2b1124d7a25cfde2bc9db0fea240683_f.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-05 220759.jpg‎  

  3. #12746
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/659456780438

    Anyone meet this one? Any name I can search?
    I've been looking at that one too SR. Can't get a feel for her. I just kept looking for some photo changes to see a different angle on her looks. Nothing. Hot young thing.

  4. #12745

    Black girl

    Just a FYI. I did see this girl couple times its been awhile. But she looks better in person. Really really cool girl. Not a clock watcher. Gets right to the point. BBBJ. Covered full service. Nice tits to suck on. But as I said. She really really cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/176880678652

  5. #12744
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/659456780438

    Anyone meet this one? Any name I can search?

  6. #12743

    Stacy

    I am planning a trip to Sarasota next week. I am wondering if a stop to see Stacy in Port charlotte is a good choice. Thanks.

  7. #12742

    Ashley / Assley is a good choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty26  [View Original Post]
    Lexxi is on my eventual to do list. I just saw crystal this week and she delivered again. The best for the money IMO. Not too expensive either $$hr.

    Cali was old when I saw her 20 years ago so that's a pass for me now.

    Roxanne is beautiful and also worth a trip but not cheap.

    Not paying what Belle is asking.

    Saw Foxx a few weeks ago very nice but I won't repeat. Delivered but she's not able to really get after it due to limitations with her health.
    Ashley gives a great massage, and can then follow it up with excellent enthusiasm for CFS positions with a BBBJ finish. Not thin, but nice body. A bit quirky as some have said. Usually excellent communication. Would like to work my way through the list, however!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/761261366740

  8. #12741

    Care to share

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Kelli with an (I) as she spells it, older woman but very experienced in a manufactured lets say resort off Bayshore road. Good service for her age and price is right there for you budget minded mongers. She will be getting a better place as she said. But for the price and the service HIT her up, Ciao mongers.
    Now you got my attention. PM me the goodies if you wouldn't mind.

    Thanks'.

    LTD.

  9. #12740

    I'll pass

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and visited Mrs Robinson, nice condo driveway parking right in front door entrance. Place reminds me of New Orleans with the kind of quart yard effect. Very clean and she is also and expects the same of her clients. For the time she has been around she still has the talent for a call back or keep her on speed dial. Excellent BBBJ and upstairs bedroom really nice with own bathroom very clean and the service is spot on. Must say for her time in grade has a tight ass pussy, but still squeezes out the O's ies. Ciao mongers now you can enjoy some Fermented pussy it did taste good.
    Hey Thick, been there and didn't buy the tee shirt! First time OK, second contact she is pricing herself out the game for me. I appreciate you supporting the senior citizen escorts but there are better younger meat available for me. Hope all is going well for you my friend.

    LTD.

  10. #12739

    Kamie

    Hey fellas. Wish I had something new to add. I'm to the point of not even going on STG. Same girls from 3 yrs ago or worst comes ever.

    So I just been seeing Kamie. Like umm. I just got back. VERY reasonable awesome BBBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251004_114524911_HDR.jpg‎  

  11. #12738

    My week for older women

    Stopped by and visited Mrs Robinson, nice condo driveway parking right in front door entrance. Place reminds me of New Orleans with the kind of quart yard effect. Very clean and she is also and expects the same of her clients. For the time she has been around she still has the talent for a call back or keep her on speed dial. Excellent BBBJ and upstairs bedroom really nice with own bathroom very clean and the service is spot on. Must say for her time in grade has a tight ass pussy, but still squeezes out the O's ies. Ciao mongers now you can enjoy some Fermented pussy it did taste good.

  12. #12737

    Top Tier review

    Contacted Kelli with an (I) as she spells it, older woman but very experienced in a manufactured lets say resort off Bayshore road. Good service for her age and price is right there for you budget minded mongers. She will be getting a better place as she said. But for the price and the service HIT her up, Ciao mongers.

  13. #12736
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    There were several positive reviews of Vivian last spring, and then there were some reports of odd behavior, she broke her leg and couldn't do as much something like that. Has anyone seen her recently, has she gone back to being a recommended provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/219838864918
    She's on my radar too, pics look good but photoshopped.

    There is one positive review on a sister site. Couldn't find any review on here.

    I may take the plunge and report back.

  14. #12735

    She is a for sure snow bunny.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She's fat and ugly. Anyone that sees her pays too much for the service.
    She is one who has a handler and has been known to have him come in and do the gangster thing.

  15. #12734
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Although there have been a few positive reviews of her in the recent couple of years, she is always on my no-go list due to the fact that she was a straight-up rip off artist when she first appeared on the scene. She did the boyfriend barging in ploy and chasing the client out after the client paid for services. Not only is that theft, but that also creates a potentially dangerous situation. To me, she doesn't deserve any of our money.
    She's fat and ugly. Anyone that sees her pays too much for the service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape