Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 975 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 14615
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12740

    I'll pass

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and visited Mrs Robinson, nice condo driveway parking right in front door entrance. Place reminds me of New Orleans with the kind of quart yard effect. Very clean and she is also and expects the same of her clients. For the time she has been around she still has the talent for a call back or keep her on speed dial. Excellent BBBJ and upstairs bedroom really nice with own bathroom very clean and the service is spot on. Must say for her time in grade has a tight ass pussy, but still squeezes out the O's ies. Ciao mongers now you can enjoy some Fermented pussy it did taste good.
    Hey Thick, been there and didn't buy the tee shirt! First time OK, second contact she is pricing herself out the game for me. I appreciate you supporting the senior citizen escorts but there are better younger meat available for me. Hope all is going well for you my friend.

    LTD.

  2. #12739

    Kamie

    Hey fellas. Wish I had something new to add. I'm to the point of not even going on STG. Same girls from 3 yrs ago or worst comes ever.

    So I just been seeing Kamie. Like umm. I just got back. VERY reasonable awesome BBBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251004_114524911_HDR.jpg‎  

  3. #12738

    My week for older women

    Stopped by and visited Mrs Robinson, nice condo driveway parking right in front door entrance. Place reminds me of New Orleans with the kind of quart yard effect. Very clean and she is also and expects the same of her clients. For the time she has been around she still has the talent for a call back or keep her on speed dial. Excellent BBBJ and upstairs bedroom really nice with own bathroom very clean and the service is spot on. Must say for her time in grade has a tight ass pussy, but still squeezes out the O's ies. Ciao mongers now you can enjoy some Fermented pussy it did taste good.

  4. #12737

    Top Tier review

    Contacted Kelli with an (I) as she spells it, older woman but very experienced in a manufactured lets say resort off Bayshore road. Good service for her age and price is right there for you budget minded mongers. She will be getting a better place as she said. But for the price and the service HIT her up, Ciao mongers.

  5. #12736
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    There were several positive reviews of Vivian last spring, and then there were some reports of odd behavior, she broke her leg and couldn't do as much something like that. Has anyone seen her recently, has she gone back to being a recommended provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/219838864918
    She's on my radar too, pics look good but photoshopped.

    There is one positive review on a sister site. Couldn't find any review on here.

    I may take the plunge and report back.

  6. #12735

    She is a for sure snow bunny.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She's fat and ugly. Anyone that sees her pays too much for the service.
    She is one who has a handler and has been known to have him come in and do the gangster thing.

  7. #12734
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Although there have been a few positive reviews of her in the recent couple of years, she is always on my no-go list due to the fact that she was a straight-up rip off artist when she first appeared on the scene. She did the boyfriend barging in ploy and chasing the client out after the client paid for services. Not only is that theft, but that also creates a potentially dangerous situation. To me, she doesn't deserve any of our money.
    She's fat and ugly. Anyone that sees her pays too much for the service.

  8. #12733

    Any updates on Vivian

    There were several positive reviews of Vivian last spring, and then there were some reports of odd behavior, she broke her leg and couldn't do as much something like that. Has anyone seen her recently, has she gone back to being a recommended provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/219838864918

  9. #12732
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Angel. I have never met a more strung out person in my life. She took forever to get ready. She let me in the dumpy house. We got to the room and she just mumbled on about everything. She did some videotaping, almost fell asleep 3 times, I was there for a double pop but left after just 1. HJ was the only thing that worked for me. Could not wait to get out of there. I will never repeat this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/855305137937
    Although there have been a few positive reviews of her in the recent couple of years, she is always on my no-go list due to the fact that she was a straight-up rip off artist when she first appeared on the scene. She did the boyfriend barging in ploy and chasing the client out after the client paid for services. Not only is that theft, but that also creates a potentially dangerous situation. To me, she doesn't deserve any of our money.

  10. #12731

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Angel. I have never met a more strung out person in my life. She took forever to get ready. She let me in the dumpy house. We got to the room and she just mumbled on about everything. She did some videotaping, almost fell asleep 3 times, I was there for a double pop but left after just 1. HJ was the only thing that worked for me. Could not wait to get out of there. I will never repeat this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/855305137937
    Dum as a brick.

  11. #12730

    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Angel. I have never met a more strung out person in my life. She took forever to get ready. She let me in the dumpy house. We got to the room and she just mumbled on about everything. She did some videotaping, almost fell asleep 3 times, I was there for a double pop but left after just 1. HJ was the only thing that worked for me. Could not wait to get out of there. I will never repeat this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/855305137937
    One word. Zanny bars.

  12. #12729

    Angel on Palm Beach

    I recently met up with Angel. I have never met a more strung out person in my life. She took forever to get ready. She let me in the dumpy house. We got to the room and she just mumbled on about everything. She did some videotaping, almost fell asleep 3 times, I was there for a double pop but left after just 1. HJ was the only thing that worked for me. Could not wait to get out of there. I will never repeat this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/855305137937

  13. #12728

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman. My apologies for blowing up the forum but pussy ain't my name but pussy is my game. This young girl is in PC. No longer posts but will see forum members. Takes direction very well. Loves sex. And Lord Jesus she has good pussy.
    The problem I am running into with these non advertising girls is they take days to respond back. When I'm ready I mean now. Not tomorrow.

  14. #12727

    SW Stacy update

    I haven't seen her in a while and I heard she is only seeing a few people now and then. I just saw she took a pinch on the 25th. She was one of the best in the area.

  15. #12726

    Another girl

    Gentleman. My apologies for blowing up the forum but pussy ain't my name but pussy is my game. This young girl is in PC. No longer posts but will see forum members. Takes direction very well. Loves sex. And Lord Jesus she has good pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape