Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 974 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 14601
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12756

    Veronica

    Anyone have intel or experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/525809416834

  2. #12755

    Butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.
    God love you BNW on getting a chub on that butt. I think you could build a house on that thing!! Enjoy and get back to the guys on your adventure.

    LTD.

  3. #12754

    Great God almighty

    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.

  4. #12753

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is up & running. Which is A Ok with me I don't have to waste my precious pussy time giving out her digits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/894798000796
    Say the post you are looking for ins't here.

  5. #12752

    Kelli

    Lets face it we are all getting older, I've come to the conclusion that I need to see some older gals because they need loving too. Kelli is a nice person down on her luck trying to get by. She's in her early 60's. I said to her not to be mean or anything but you had to have been a knockout in your day. Honestly the trailer park sucks, potholes and a not so good place but she's trying. The menu is pretty much open and I didn't know until I left that the teeth folded back. I look forward now till next time.

  6. #12751

    Unknown (Chanel)

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/659456780438

    Anyone meet this one? Any name I can search?
    She has an ad on Tryst Fort Myers using name Chanel.

    JK.

  7. #12750

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    Ashley gives a great massage, and can then follow it up with excellent enthusiasm for CFS positions with a BBBJ finish. Not thin, but nice body. A bit quirky as some have said. Usually excellent communication. Would like to work my way through the list, however!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/761261366740
    She has been on my radar for a while, tried reaching out to her a few times but never heard back.

  8. #12749

    Before the Gun Show

    Was going to the gun show at the civic center at 10:00 am so had some time to kill and figured I could get my pistol polished before going there. Lehigh Stacy why not? Always gets the job done and really my personal opinion I think her blow job gets better every time you see her. Her pussy is still as tight as ever, and thank you K-why Gel. Looked down and it was certainly polished enough to leave and also with a smile all the way to the show. If in the area I do recommend trying out the equipment. CIAO Mongers.

  9. #12748

    Posting now

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Wish I had something new to add. I'm to the point of not even going on STG. Same girls from 3 yrs ago or worst comes ever.

    So I just been seeing Kamie. Like umm. I just got back. VERY reasonable awesome BBBJ.
    She is up & running. Which is A Ok with me I don't have to waste my precious pussy time giving out her digits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/894798000796

  10. #12747
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at that one too SR. Can't get a feel for her. I just kept looking for some photo changes to see a different angle on her looks. Nothing. Hot young thing.
    I speculate that she is not the woman in the photos.

    I found other ads with additional photos, which led me to an Instagram page and a OF page. The photos from those sites match most of the STG photos. All the tats are the same. Beautiful woman.

    Yet, there is one faceless photo in an ad, see attached. Her skin is darker, nipples are pierced, tats don't match. That is probably the real photo. Not too shabby, but not the woman posted in the photos.

    If a woman has an OF, she most likely would be trying to drive traffic to the site, so it doesn't make sense that she is offering her services and not mentioning her OF. That is why I do not believe the photos belong to the STG poster. She likely borrowed those photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c2b1124d7a25cfde2bc9db0fea240683_f.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-05 220759.jpg‎  

  11. #12746
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/659456780438

    Anyone meet this one? Any name I can search?
    I've been looking at that one too SR. Can't get a feel for her. I just kept looking for some photo changes to see a different angle on her looks. Nothing. Hot young thing.

  12. #12745

    Black girl

    Just a FYI. I did see this girl couple times its been awhile. But she looks better in person. Really really cool girl. Not a clock watcher. Gets right to the point. BBBJ. Covered full service. Nice tits to suck on. But as I said. She really really cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/176880678652

  13. #12744
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/659456780438

    Anyone meet this one? Any name I can search?

  14. #12743

    Stacy

    I am planning a trip to Sarasota next week. I am wondering if a stop to see Stacy in Port charlotte is a good choice. Thanks.

  15. #12742

    Ashley / Assley is a good choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty26  [View Original Post]
    Lexxi is on my eventual to do list. I just saw crystal this week and she delivered again. The best for the money IMO. Not too expensive either $$hr.

    Cali was old when I saw her 20 years ago so that's a pass for me now.

    Roxanne is beautiful and also worth a trip but not cheap.

    Not paying what Belle is asking.

    Saw Foxx a few weeks ago very nice but I won't repeat. Delivered but she's not able to really get after it due to limitations with her health.
    Ashley gives a great massage, and can then follow it up with excellent enthusiasm for CFS positions with a BBBJ finish. Not thin, but nice body. A bit quirky as some have said. Usually excellent communication. Would like to work my way through the list, however!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/761261366740

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape