The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28573
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella1767  [View Original Post]
    New to here, but long time lurker. Interested in knowing if anyone has seen or heard of Emma before.

    Really cute, , but probably TGTBT.

    She has 1 TER review from February. Advertises it on secret hostess skipthegames, and tryst.

    TER I'd 402819.

    https://secrethostess.com/10693925/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/277090949816

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmain919#photos.
    I have seen posts here saying that she scams and does bait and switch. You should be able to look up some reviews of her here if you dig a bit.

  2. #28572

    Emma / Sasha

    New to here, but long time lurker. Interested in knowing if anyone has seen or heard of Emma before.

    Really cute, , but probably TGTBT.

    She has 1 TER review from February. Advertises it on secret hostess skipthegames, and tryst.

    TER I'd 402819.

    https://secrethostess.com/10693925/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/277090949816

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmain919#photos.

  3. #28571

    Review: Ashley

    Update. Saw her again a couple of weeks ago, same location in a nice private apartment, safe, gentrified area of downtown Durham. Had an even better dream than last time, she really gets into it. She's left listcrawler, only posting on STG now:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/587751696936

    Damage was 200 hh including upcharge for DATY and BBJ, but as usual, YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by GerryManderer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/178268321

    Saw Ashley recently. Comms were good, she asked pretty much going rates - 120 QV, 160 HH, H 240. I opted for the HH. Found out later there were upcharges but wasn't a problem.

    She was at a private residence in downtown Durham, safe and familiar location (to me). A little tricky finding the apartment but got there.

    She's gorgeous, better looking than her pics. She is cute and very talkative, no demons. Had a pole in the living room, she dances too. Told me she just got lip filler and one of her boobs was still healing from recent enhancement so was out of play. The other was fair game. Normally I am turned off by fake boobs but hers were excellent, not a cheap job, good hang and didn't feel hard. Sucking was allowed.

    Not GFE but found out that BBJ and DATY are on the menu for upcharges. Started with a CBJ and had to be top 5 BJ ever. Great technique, no teeth, DT, really got into it. Asked her to climb on and she did the porn squat and pumped for a long time. She said she goes to the gym every day and it showed!

    I hate condoms and find it hard to stay hard even with cialis on board, but in between positions she just sucked me hard again and we tried mish, doggie, reverse cowgirl. She was game and fun. Finally it wasn't happening and she agreed to take off the condom and try a HJ. She made quite the effort. A+.

    Time was close to up, I couldn't pop, but it wasn't her fault. Left happy anyway, would go back and pay the $40 add on for BBJ.

    She's not yet jaded, so treat her well.

  4. #28570

    Got a name with the number

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on who this girl is? No name and the reverse image didn't give me anything to go on. Definitely possible this is a trap or TGTBT, but also could just be a desperate provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/686432287381
    I searched her number in the app that I use. DM me if you want her name. Seems legit based on the info that came back.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  5. #28569

    Who is she?

    Anyone have info on who this girl is? No name and the reverse image didn't give me anything to go on. Definitely possible this is a trap or TGTBT, but also could just be a desperate provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/686432287381

  6. #28568

    Bambi Rae Morrisville Raleigh pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer. Little head won and I sent the deposit against my better judgement. Radio silence afterwards so don't even try I would say. If she ever agrees to meet without a deposit, it might be worth a shot but would not be surprised if she just leaves you hanging for shits and giggles.

    Another lesson learned, it cost me 50 bucks so hopefully it costs ya'll nothing.
    In case page disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BeFunky-collage (1).jpg‎  

  7. #28567

    Bambi Rae is a scammer

    She is a scammer. Little head won and I sent the deposit against my better judgement. Radio silence afterwards so don't even try I would say. If she ever agrees to meet without a deposit, it might be worth a shot but would not be surprised if she just leaves you hanging for shits and giggles.

    Another lesson learned, it cost me 50 bucks so hopefully it costs ya'll nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been trying to reach out to her for awhile and the comms are not great. Very intermittent.

    But finally got some responses and she is asking for a deposit ($75 at first and finally said $50 was lowest deposit she would go). I asked for cashapp and she sent me the cash app tag which reveals her name and from there, a little online snooping shows she is real and she is from the NC area. Has had some run ins with uncle.

    She is very pretty and she sent a picture request that was very specific and hard to fake so was tempted to send deposit but just could not do it. It feels like she'll squeeze deposit out of you and ghost, but she could be genuine. I don't know. Has anyone else had any experiences with her in person? Unlike other scammers, I think she physically resides in the NC area and isn't some Nigerian scammer.

    Hard to trust anyone in the space these days unless you've met them and even then, those relationships can be tenuous depending on what the current drug or pimp relationship status is.

    Any good reviews or even bad reviews at all?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2525577205

  8. #28566

    Bambi Rae follow-up

    So, I've been trying to reach out to her for awhile and the comms are not great. Very intermittent.

    But finally got some responses and she is asking for a deposit ($75 at first and finally said $50 was lowest deposit she would go). I asked for cashapp and she sent me the cash app tag which reveals her name and from there, a little online snooping shows she is real and she is from the NC area. Has had some run ins with uncle.

    She is very pretty and she sent a picture request that was very specific and hard to fake so was tempted to send deposit but just could not do it. It feels like she'll squeeze deposit out of you and ghost, but she could be genuine. I don't know. Has anyone else had any experiences with her in person? Unlike other scammers, I think she physically resides in the NC area and isn't some Nigerian scammer.

    Hard to trust anyone in the space these days unless you've met them and even then, those relationships can be tenuous depending on what the current drug or pimp relationship status is.

    Any good reviews or even bad reviews at all?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2525577205

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]

  9. #28565

    Summer Bae comes to play

    Saw Summer Bae again recently, and she's fantastic. She's a tiny spinner, great bbj, and great at communication. I know she's free today if anyone is looking for a visit. I don't know her hr rates, but it's 150/200 for qv / hhr. She's really cool and laid back. I don't think she's got an ad, so message me for her number. She's located in Cary near the airport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250930_125617_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250930_125639_Photos.jpg‎  

  10. #28564
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's crazy. Thanks for letting me know.
    Pretty sure it's a monger that got mad at her and decided to try and run a personal smear campaign.

    It's not hard to have multiple accounts on sites like that. Not to mention with as long as AJ has been seen on the regular basis by many, many mongers? Word of something like that would have spread far and wide a long time ago.

  11. #28563

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    What is the worse you can get (health wise) from one of this providers if you do not take precautions?

    Well, the link that is no longer available had 3 different reviewers confirming that worse nightmare.

    I never seen her so I cannot confirm whether that is truth or not.
    Wow. That's crazy. Thanks for letting me know.

  12. #28562
    Quote Originally Posted by Koudy469  [View Original Post]
    Always consistent and reliable. Seen her for many years. Once in the door it's go time. Be prepared & eat your wheaties ahead of time. Never any issues or worries.

    Alphabet soup available as other posts have described.
    "Alphabet Soup".

  13. #28561
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Alexxxa, Dallas, etc they all have no IDs. So, they rely on others posting for them. It seems the pages they allow them to post got more strict as far what information to provide, and it seems whoever was posting for them got a temporal ban because they were using the same I'd for different posts. I was told they are fine as long you don't post different numbers with the same I'd the same day. So, sometimes they need to coordinate if one can't post for one day so the other can, etc. Not sure if that is true or not, but that is what I was told by one provider.

    I would not go a visit Alexxxa right now because her place is a mess.
    Thank you for the update and clarification. With this news and the other info about AJ with that post being taken down, I am good on all fronts. Think I'm going to just stick to my massages. I know my lane and my ass isn't trying to write no check my ass can't cash. No disrespect to the mongers that do what they do, but I just know where I stand in this game but man enough to know what I am and what i am not built for. As soon I started to go for BBBJ, I chilled after heavy consideration.

  14. #28560
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    What were the comments like? That page doesn't exist anymore.
    What is the worse you can get (health wise) from one of this providers if you do not take precautions?

    Well, the link that is no longer available had 3 different reviewers confirming that worse nightmare.

    I never seen her so I cannot confirm whether that is truth or not.

  15. #28559
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    She did tell me something about her not being able to post. Didn't really go into detail. I've never actually seen her neither. Seems like she's been asking some folks to visit her to help with room. Just unfortunate what I'm reading bc I did consider visiting. But man that's a hard sale with the details I'm reading. Especially the junkie room thing.
    Alexxxa, Dallas, etc they all have no IDs. So, they rely on others posting for them. It seems the pages they allow them to post got more strict as far what information to provide, and it seems whoever was posting for them got a temporal ban because they were using the same I'd for different posts. I was told they are fine as long you don't post different numbers with the same I'd the same day. So, sometimes they need to coordinate if one can't post for one day so the other can, etc. Not sure if that is true or not, but that is what I was told by one provider.

    I would not go a visit Alexxxa right now because her place is a mess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape