Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 30796
-
09-26-25 16:11 #28546Senior Member

Posts: 26Cary girl
I realized I should just leave a full review for my visit with her.
She's horrible at taking pictures. Honestly, she's really bad. She's probably a 6/10 in looks, but her picture are deeply unflattering. She has good oral hygiene, and she has all her teeth. Her hair is generally around her shoulders or a little shorter. She's not fat, but she's not a spinner. I find her body to be pleasant and my type, she has a full set of curves.
She normally doesn't wear makeup when I see her (my preference), but she's really sweet and likes to please. Always noticed there's a significant difference in service when I shower before seeing her vs a little while before (do with that what you will).
Seen her many times. Was hoping she'd stay under the radar for me, actually, but now that she's noticed, I feel it's important to share knowledge. I've seen her for sessions with tons of GFE (dfk / bbj), which is my preference. She's never watched the clock, but it's always worth getting a hh in my opinion. Please don't ruin this girl's experience. She's one of two girls I see regularly. Donations are always fair in my opinion.
Also, sometimes I have had to wait as much as 10/15 minutes in the parking lot. It's uncommon, but it has happened.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/226791312092
-
09-26-25 15:32 #28545Senior Member

Posts: 26Second girl
I've seen the second girl, the one with the pictures in a mask. She's petite, probably 5'2/5'3, and she's always been a good time. Hosts out of a townhouse in Cary. The room is always messy, and I think she has roommates, but I've seen her a few times without incident.
Originally Posted by SlightlyBright
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't say any of her services were amazing, but she's always been consistently good. Prices are also reasonable.
-
09-26-25 12:33 #28544Senior Member

Posts: 223Toya
Full service.
Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 11:16 #28543Senior Member

Posts: 93Toya
What's on the menu or is it just BBJ?
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 09:20 #28542Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23HC Jenny
Jenny from HappyCastle, Rayleigh is skinny and fairly tall for an Asian. I believe she is Vietnamese, she can speak a little bit of English.
She looks a bit different from the photo that they sent me, but nevertheless I still consider her to be above average.
She is very friendly and provides a good GFE overall. I went for one hour and she gave me a free Nuru massage.
Here is my rating on her:
Look 7/10.
Service 8/10.
GFE 8/10.
Overall experience 7. 5/10.
-
09-25-25 22:54 #28541Senior Member

Posts: 223Toya, Exotic Ebony Enchantress
Toya, a full time college student, is only available a day or two each week usually in the afternoons. She hosts in a a renovated house located in an older suburban neighborhood not too far outside Raleigh city limits. I've seen her several times since she first appeared on the scene earlier in the summer. She gives great head. I presume its BBJ for everyone. It's wet and sloppy and given with great enthusiasm. The video in her ad speaks for itself. I normally have to stop her so I don't blow as I like to sample her other fine attributes. Love that firm tush of hers.
She manages her time well. I've only had to wait one time in the half dozen or so times I've seen her and it was only for 5 minutes. In regards to communication, she is only going to respond to your texts if she has an ad posted. However once she confirms an appointment her text responses are prompt. So you have to be vigilant if you want to book time with her. Considering how attractive she is and the service provided, her rates are quite reasonable. Under $$ for a HHR (saw her last week).
Here is her current ad from today (Thursday 9/25):
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82322447
-
09-25-25 13:38 #28540Senior Member

Posts: 26Sasha
Very sexy MILF. Accommodated outfit requests. Very oral: DFK kissing, DT w-gag & sexy spit. Very easy set-up. A breath of fresh air in this town dearth of skanks, druggies, and rip-offs. Definitely a repeat.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
She visits every other week or so. Look on lstcrwlr / Raleigh for Sasha when she is in town.
Treat her nice!
-
09-25-25 13:30 #28539Senior Member

Posts: 26Vickie
Always consistent and reliable. Seen her for many years. Once in the door it's go time. Be prepared & eat your wheaties ahead of time. Never any issues or worries.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
Alphabet soup available as other posts have described.
-
09-25-25 08:23 #28538Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks mate.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
I have seen all the red flags, yet I have made the mistake to ignore them. That is on me.
I hope people in the area that are reading this avoid this scam and bad time overall.
-
09-25-25 08:18 #28537Senior Member

Posts: 75Curvy
She's thick, curvy, normal.
40 year old MILF neighbor vibe. She's not a hot 20 year old hard body. I find her attractive and.
A great time!
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 07:41 #28536Senior Member

Posts: 128Not sure why he would say the "I have a sister in the DMV" thing without a plan to squeeze more out of you. Rest assured that is all BS. First the DMV has data protection controls that doesn't allow someone to randomly access data. Plus. I think he should have said the License Bureau. LOL. Completely different data.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 23:16 #28535Senior Member

Posts: 432Very common scam. You will never hear from them again. Nothing to worry about.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 23:10 #28534Senior Member

Posts: 432Nope, we used the elevator to that nuclear wasteland.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 23:00 #28533Senior Member

Posts: 432She is in a shithole of a room, I couldn't wait to get out of there today. Left that pussy full!
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 20:00 #28532Senior Member

Posts: 261She is real, and the girl in the pics (some pics are very old).
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
There is a long story with her, but everything was covered and have seen her 3-4 times in the past, but that was probably around 2018-2019. Then, she disappeared. I haven't seen her since. When I saw her posting few weeks ago, I txt'ed her, but she never replied. Some of the pics are older (from 2016-2018).
She used to get into the sessions and other than going to greece, daty and everything covered, her menu was ok.











Reply With Quote




