Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28429

    Southern * Dumptruck

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen her yet? I'm planning on seeing her later today. She did a facetime call to verify, she looks real. If anyone has seen her please lmk your experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049
    How was the visit? DM is fine. Thanks!!

  2. #28428

    Sam

    Anyone seen this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wakef...-/384537473301

    Couldn't find anything on here, seems like she got nice reviews on TER.

  3. #28427

    Blast from the past

    Does anyone remember the couple that used to post on Craigslist escort site as Rick and Lynn? They used to advertise threesomes, gangbangs, and all you can fuck orgy parties for $100 entry you could fuck Lynn and another girl all you wanted all night. LOL has anyone else seen anything like this out there? Did any of you ever attend? If anyone has any stories please share.

  4. #28426

    Nerdy & TaylorMade

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    300 for 30 is crazy. Thanks for sharing the review though.
    Taylor told me they were doing duos for way too much $.

  5. #28425

    Toven

    Quote Originally Posted by Rza111  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/dirty-and-nerdy

    Pics are her, but def more attractive than real life. She's shorter and thicker than expected. Not really GFE, allows only one shot and no kissing. Allows BBBJ. Overall, meh experience, definitely not worth it at her current price.
    300 for 30 is crazy. Thanks for sharing the review though.

  6. #28424

    BKS site down

    Anyone know why BKS is down? Yeah I know, it's not as good as it used to be etc. But just wondering.

  7. #28423

  8. #28422

    She's there

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    What are you referring to, nothing on mugshots?
    DRM on 8. 14.2025.

  9. #28421

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider887  [View Original Post]
    Dream was good. Easy comm and quite a pleasant thing. Was able to accommodate smaller duration too even though not listed. Not natural ts but pretty looking face and all other things are too good and super fit, very friendly and happy. Place is too good and easy. Parking area has signal problem. 30 for 3. 5. Def going to be regular. Thought of keeping to myself but then usg wisdom. Sharing is caring. Cameron area.
    She's super fun.

  10. #28420

    Toven

    https://tryst.link/escort/dirty-and-nerdy

    Pics are her, but def more attractive than real life. She's shorter and thicker than expected. Not really GFE, allows only one shot and no kissing. Allows BBBJ. Overall, meh experience, definitely not worth it at her current price.

  11. #28419
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    CBJ? I'm sorry buddy but she has never made me put one on for a BJ. She has never been ready when I get there it is always a wait. If you paid $120 and she insisted on CBJ I am very surprised.
    Yeah she never used to do CBJ, told me she's allergic to latex (mouth only I guess LOL) but when I saw her about 2 weeks ago she tried to put one on me, so maybe it's her new thing. And $120 is her current QV rate.

  12. #28418
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    CBJ? I'm sorry buddy but she has never made me put one on for a BJ. She has never been ready when I get there it is always a wait. If you paid $120 and she insisted on CBJ I am very surprised.
    There is also the issue always raised. Are you clean and showered. Etc. Etc. At least down there. Always remember providers are actual human beings. Or maybe she had a cold sore that day and was looking out for you. Lots of reasons.

  13. #28417

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Why would she become more reliable? She can make someone wait 20+ minutes in hotel parking lot and pay her $120 for a CBJ. I'm not throwing shade on you at all. Do whatever you're comfortable with and enjoy yourself. People don't change. When we began to understand that the behavior that some of these providers exhibit, we will have better luck. The use of candy doesn't make someone unreliable, that's who they are. It may make it worse, it's just not the reason. Using doesn't make you a thief or a scammer, it makes you desperate and more willing to do it more often.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    CBJ? I'm sorry buddy but she has never made me put one on for a BJ. She has never been ready when I get there it is always a wait. If you paid $120 and she insisted on CBJ I am very surprised.

  14. #28416
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Why would she become more reliable? She can make someone wait 20+ minutes in hotel parking lot and pay her $120 for a CBJ. I'm not throwing shade on you at all. Do whatever you're comfortable with and enjoy yourself. People don't change. When we began to understand that the behavior that some of these providers exhibit, we will have better luck. The use of candy doesn't make someone unreliable, that's who they are. It may make it worse, it's just not the reason. Using doesn't make you a thief or a scammer, it makes you desperate and more willing to do it more often.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    Agreed 100! Glad he didn't end up wasting his time and she came through, 20 min in a hotel parking lot is a lot whew but when the little head is running the show I get it trust me we all been there.

  15. #28415

    Hannah?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with Hannah. She's new to this and she was a bit giggly, but really cool. She's taller than she seems in the pics, which adds to her allure. Again, I almost hate to share all these gems I find. I'll just say she was an excellent value and she was cool. Had a great time with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/183975394
    Is she still around? Link is dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape