Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 13510
-
10-22-25 09:37 #13180Senior Member

Posts: 57Latinas
Has anyone had any luck and good recommendations for any of these Latina girls? Or does anyone have a Latina UTR that they care to PM me about. I have a craving for a good Latina. Thanks in advance.
-
10-16-25 16:35 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 45Dani / Rainie
Hey all. Has anyone seen Dani now posting as Rainie recently? I have not seen her since she started posting I think last year or the year before(time flys and can’t keep track of these girls). She has changed her name is now up towards KI and her prices are way lower than they used to be. Feel free to PM me.
-
10-14-25 19:15 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 2246Sophia
Has only two reviews on the oThER site (410220) are both are fake.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9661658.htm?cat=1
-
10-12-25 13:38 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 151Utr
Would love digits and a photo if you have one.
Originally Posted by GregBlanc
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 10:54 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 288USASG access
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
You couldn't access it because we were using an anti DDoS service in Russia that was causing the bad gateway angie error. The problem started as soon as we started using it and ended 30 minutes after we stopped. People using iOS devices may still have issues because we haven't ever gotten around to getting a SSL cert and now Safari restricts access if you don't have one. iOS users can download Firefox as a workaround.
In the future if you have an issue use the contact us button and ask.
I'm not going to address the three letter agency stupidity because if you have the tech chops you say you do you could run any of a hundred tools and see where our server is located.
A2
Seriously, next time you have some shit to say write me first.
-
10-11-25 22:45 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 159Bad gatway
I was having this problem on several of my devices. But what is interesting is on one device google chrome with duck duck go works just fine, but on the other device it doesn't work at all with google chrome and duck duck go. I took someone advice and installed fire fox and I have no problem getting on with that.
QUOTE=Caligulaxxx;7390066 Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.
She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room.
Limited availability. [DeletedbyAdmin]. She asked you provide your USA handle / name.
You can contact me here with questions, but for some reason I'm getting a 502 bad gateway trying to access USA sight. I'll try to get that fixed.
Cal. [ / QUOTE].
-
10-10-25 16:34 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 88Red flags for me
As the title says. Not interested in sending material (video / picture verification) that can be used for future nefarious deeds such as blackmail. Also, I understand the raincoat for FS, but if I'm getting head, want a little slob on the knob.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 09:24 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 50Utr
Any luck on getting back in? Or was anyone able to get info, that could PM it to me?
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 14:51 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 324Candy. Anyone?
Trying again. Anyone have recent experience with Candy?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...646/5134389988
-
09-29-25 17:26 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 325Kimmie - It's going to be a minute
I talked to her during that brief stint. She said she had been staying with Uncle LEO for a couple of months prior to that; she said it was for trafficking (drugs, not people). She had originally gotten a pretty hefty stay from the sound of it, but I guess she was out on some kind of supervision when she started posting again. She was going to be relocated somewhere upstate, likely in a halfway facility, supervised for at least some months, from what she was saying.
Originally Posted by Ironclad
[View Original Post]
All of this to say, she knew she was going to be leaving again, so I wouldn't take her current absence to mean anything worse than being on probation or parole, but she didn't know when she was going to be back.
Now, full disclosure, I have seen her a few times over the years, but we're not particularly close, so that might all be bullshit; all I know is what she said.
-
09-29-25 12:48 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 159Copy cat
The escorts that they show in there ads appear to be the same phots and comments form from other escorts sights. Much like sumo search and callescort.com do or did.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 06:33 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 434There are some familiar faces there, but not known how current or valid it is.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy322
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 13:58 #13168Regular Member

Posts: 4Anybody have luck?
Has anybody met someone of this website seems newish to me.
https://skipthefakes.com/listing-loc...io/cincinnati/
-
09-27-25 13:12 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 473This Puss
Anyone have any info on this puss? Seems kinda evasive when ask questions thru text. In Clifton 180 for a hr. Won't send any pics and has a million reasons to not send any more pics. PM ok https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/976799998904.
-
09-26-25 15:29 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 195Gabby offered me 200 per meet however she does not have transportation or money for transportation. So if you arrange the Uber both ways, she can make herself readily available. But you will have to host. You could probably talk her down more if you are arranging transportation and hotel room as she is in a pinch for money. She will not ask for deposit if you are arranging transportation. But she will be aggressive to meet and make money once you contact her which does not give me great feeling that she will perform. I was planning on meeting her but she kept throwing more and more requirements for what she need to meet and I finally called it. Fyi..she is by Cheviot if you fello mongers are more capable to manage that area.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





