Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 13318
-
09-29-25 06:33 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 434There are some familiar faces there, but not known how current or valid it is.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy322
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 13:58 #12972Regular Member

Posts: 4Anybody have luck?
Has anybody met someone of this website seems newish to me.
https://skipthefakes.com/listing-loc...io/cincinnati/
-
09-27-25 13:12 #12971Senior Member

Posts: 473This Puss
Anyone have any info on this puss? Seems kinda evasive when ask questions thru text. In Clifton 180 for a hr. Won't send any pics and has a million reasons to not send any more pics. PM ok https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/976799998904.
-
09-26-25 15:29 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 195Gabby offered me 200 per meet however she does not have transportation or money for transportation. So if you arrange the Uber both ways, she can make herself readily available. But you will have to host. You could probably talk her down more if you are arranging transportation and hotel room as she is in a pinch for money. She will not ask for deposit if you are arranging transportation. But she will be aggressive to meet and make money once you contact her which does not give me great feeling that she will perform. I was planning on meeting her but she kept throwing more and more requirements for what she need to meet and I finally called it. Fyi..she is by Cheviot if you fello mongers are more capable to manage that area.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 10:23 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 578Gabriella
Yeah, I realize Gabriella also has been working SB. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Not sure I will. She wants a deposit. Just say no, and she'll meet anyway. Just haven't been able to. I think the asking price is probably kinda high, but seems attractive enough.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 18:51 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 324Uh, No thanks
+50 bare, byoc otherwise. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 12:51 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 537That sounds familiar, thanks. I'll do some research but might partake unless I see / hear something crazy.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 12:48 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 451Reviewed
This is the same one that was pregnant last year and other mongers reported a baby / kid in the room. Others mentioned that she complained a lot, too. Can't remember her name, but think it might have been Casey.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 11:18 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 34Cerenity
That looks like Cerenity. https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x Pretty sure she has been reviewed but I can't remember if they were positive or not.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 07:48 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 537Any experience?
I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167
Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.
-
09-15-25 16:36 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 335Caligulaxxx your inbox is full
Clear some space and PM me please.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 14:11 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 131Full mailbox
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 12:37 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 324Candy Baby
Anyone with recent info on Candy Baby. Wants a picture?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...646/5134389988
Originally Posted by ChrisB93
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 08:19 #12960Regular Member

Posts: 13I been with her a couple years ago, she was a fun time (everything covered). Based on some of the new pics she's gained some weight.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 18:55 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 50Mail box full.
Mail box full.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






