Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 13509
-
09-16-25 18:51 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 324Uh, No thanks
+50 bare, byoc otherwise. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 12:51 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 537That sounds familiar, thanks. I'll do some research but might partake unless I see / hear something crazy.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 12:48 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 451Reviewed
This is the same one that was pregnant last year and other mongers reported a baby / kid in the room. Others mentioned that she complained a lot, too. Can't remember her name, but think it might have been Casey.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 11:18 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 34Cerenity
That looks like Cerenity. https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x Pretty sure she has been reviewed but I can't remember if they were positive or not.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 07:48 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 537Any experience?
I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167
Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.
-
09-15-25 16:36 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 335Caligulaxxx your inbox is full
Clear some space and PM me please.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 14:11 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 131Full mailbox
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 12:37 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 324Candy Baby
Anyone with recent info on Candy Baby. Wants a picture?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...646/5134389988
Originally Posted by ChrisB93
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 08:19 #13156Regular Member

Posts: 13I been with her a couple years ago, she was a fun time (everything covered). Based on some of the new pics she's gained some weight.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 18:55 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 50Mail box full.
Mail box full.
Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 10:42 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 324Candy
Does anybody have any info on Candy?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5134389988
-
09-09-25 12:08 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 305Tall thin redhead. Utr
Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.
She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room.
Limited availability. [Deleted by Admin]. She asked you provide your USA handle / name.
You can contact me here with questions, but for some reason I'm getting a 502 bad gateway trying to access USA sight. I'll try to get that fixed.
Cal.
-
09-04-25 18:15 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 200Airel aka Ms Excuses
If you only last a minute, she maybe worth your while.
Had a dream about this one. Comms were ok. Got to house in KY. She came outside to meet me. I couldn't see the little door at the corner of the house. Once I heard her speak I should have left. Slurred speach of drug use. Little head took over the fream and let it continue. Go in house. Both of us started to get undressed. She asks about payment. I said cash. I said I had it on me.
Asked what I wanted. Offered bare right off the bat. Luckily she had covers. She starts BJ, and once hard, the excuses started. Her tooth hurt so she couldn't do that for long. She can't get on top cause that hurts. So go for mish. Going too slow hurts. Started going fast. I'm too big she says, so asks to hurry. There was plenty of room in there. But I finished as fast as pissible cause I had enough of her whining. Finish, got up and started dressing. She couldn't remember if I paid her or not. I wanted to lie and say yes. I didn't though. I paid her and left. If anyone ever been with older Bunny. The skinny blonde with tons of tattoos and have her whine. This was worse than that. 100% do not recommend. Just use your hand, it doesn't complain. Her phone is 513-823-6465.
-
09-04-25 08:32 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 225Ariel
Been on LC for years and is 150 HH open menu they say. That's all I know.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 06:33 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 433Ariel?
There are a lot of girls named Ariel. Looking for info on this one.
https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11









Reply With Quote




