Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 30810
-
10-03-25 14:26 #28590Senior Member

Posts: 67Trying trying trying
I have been trying to PM for two days with no luck, keep getting DB errors. I'll keep attempting, so don't forget me.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 13:57 #28589Senior Member

Posts: 84Will she do BBJ CIM and what's the Damage.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 00:29 #28588Senior Member

Posts: 244Visiting
Hey! Guys could use some help! Looking for a young petite for in call tomorrow afternoon. APT preferably vs hotel. Staying near Duke right now. You to see Havannaz3 but looks like she may be out of the business. If anyone has contact let me know please.
Thanks in advance!
-
10-02-25 17:30 #28587Senior Member

Posts: 62Alexxxa new#
Could someone send me alexxxa # please. I noticed she hasn't posted on stg. Yall know I like pregnant gals. LOL DM me.
-
10-02-25 17:07 #28586Senior Member

Posts: 97She's real, but last saw her 7-8 months ago
She is actually quite attractive although the pictures are likely when she was a few years younger and so she has gained a little bit of midsection weight. She's tight as well since I had to go in nice and slow but then we found a nice rhythm once stretched out. I am thicker and longer than the average bear per what other providers have stated so that may factor into the equation. I thought it was surprising how tight she was given her height. She has got to be at least 5'10".
I didn't keep seeing her as everything is covered and I was hoping that after two visits, she would budge on the BBBJ, but she wouldn't. She got more into it with me, but I still think she does lack overall enthusiasm. She will hit you up to see her again though if she needs funds and I suppose has taken a liking to you.
I did not pay anywhere close to what she is listing as her tryst rates.
Originally Posted by Stella1767
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 15:11 #28585Senior Member

Posts: 130Tried to message you for her digits but would not go thru?
Originally Posted by Spindoctor414
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 14:48 #28584Senior Member

Posts: 67Seen
I saw here several months ago as Sasha (left a review then). She is cute, thought not quite as cure as the pictures look. The donations through Tryst better be a joke, I wouldn't see her again for half that. Nothing bad about the visit, but she definitely wasn't into it.
Originally Posted by Stella1767
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 18:43 #28583Regular Member

Posts: 16Scam
I have seen posts here saying that she scams and does bait and switch. You should be able to look up some reviews of her here if you dig a bit.
Originally Posted by Stella1767
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 17:58 #28582Forum Advertiser

Posts: 11Emma / Sasha
New to here, but long time lurker. Interested in knowing if anyone has seen or heard of Emma before.
Really cute, , but probably TGTBT.
She has 1 TER review from February. Advertises it on secret hostess skipthegames, and tryst.
TER I'd 402819.
https://secrethostess.com/10693925/
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/277090949816
https://tryst.link/escort/emmain919#photos.
-
10-01-25 16:07 #28581Senior Member

Posts: 58Review: Ashley
Update. Saw her again a couple of weeks ago, same location in a nice private apartment, safe, gentrified area of downtown Durham. Had an even better dream than last time, she really gets into it. She's left listcrawler, only posting on STG now:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/587751696936
Damage was 200 hh including upcharge for DATY and BBJ, but as usual, YMMV.
Originally Posted by GerryManderer
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 13:51 #28580Senior Member

Posts: 410Got a name with the number
I searched her number in the app that I use. DM me if you want her name. Seems legit based on the info that came back.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
BLK.
-
10-01-25 10:59 #28579Senior Member

Posts: 67Who is she?
Anyone have info on who this girl is? No name and the reverse image didn't give me anything to go on. Definitely possible this is a trap or TGTBT, but also could just be a desperate provider.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/686432287381
-
10-01-25 10:29 #28578Senior Member

Posts: 625Bambi Rae Morrisville Raleigh pictures
In case page disappears.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 01:59 #28577Senior Member

Posts: 97Bambi Rae is a scammer
She is a scammer. Little head won and I sent the deposit against my better judgement. Radio silence afterwards so don't even try I would say. If she ever agrees to meet without a deposit, it might be worth a shot but would not be surprised if she just leaves you hanging for shits and giggles.
Another lesson learned, it cost me 50 bucks so hopefully it costs ya'll nothing.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 01:21 #28576Senior Member

Posts: 97Bambi Rae follow-up
So, I've been trying to reach out to her for awhile and the comms are not great. Very intermittent.
But finally got some responses and she is asking for a deposit ($75 at first and finally said $50 was lowest deposit she would go). I asked for cashapp and she sent me the cash app tag which reveals her name and from there, a little online snooping shows she is real and she is from the NC area. Has had some run ins with uncle.
She is very pretty and she sent a picture request that was very specific and hard to fake so was tempted to send deposit but just could not do it. It feels like she'll squeeze deposit out of you and ghost, but she could be genuine. I don't know. Has anyone else had any experiences with her in person? Unlike other scammers, I think she physically resides in the NC area and isn't some Nigerian scammer.
Hard to trust anyone in the space these days unless you've met them and even then, those relationships can be tenuous depending on what the current drug or pimp relationship status is.
Any good reviews or even bad reviews at all?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2525577205
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






