Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 901 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 13509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13164

    Uh, No thanks

    +50 bare, byoc otherwise. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167

    Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.

  2. #13163
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    This is the same one that was pregnant last year and other mongers reported a baby / kid in the room. Others mentioned that she complained a lot, too. Can't remember her name, but think it might have been Casey.
    That sounds familiar, thanks. I'll do some research but might partake unless I see / hear something crazy.

  3. #13162

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167

    Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.
    This is the same one that was pregnant last year and other mongers reported a baby / kid in the room. Others mentioned that she complained a lot, too. Can't remember her name, but think it might have been Casey.

  4. #13161

    Cerenity

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167

    Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.
    That looks like Cerenity. https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x Pretty sure she has been reviewed but I can't remember if they were positive or not.

  5. #13160

    Any experience?

    I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167

    Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2025-09-16 at 7.44.54 AM.jpg‎  

  6. #13159

    Caligulaxxx your inbox is full

    Clear some space and PM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.

    She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room.

    Limited availability. She asked you provide your USA handle / name.

    You can contact me here with questions, but for some reason I'm getting a 502 bad gateway trying to access USA sight. I'll try to get that fixed.

    Cal.

  7. #13158

    Full mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.

    She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room...
    Your mailbox is full.

  8. #13157

    Candy Baby

    Anyone with recent info on Candy Baby. Wants a picture?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...646/5134389988

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB93  [View Original Post]
    I been with her a couple years ago, she was a fun time (everything covered). Based on some of the new pics she's gained some weight.

  9. #13156
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on Candy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5134389988
    I been with her a couple years ago, she was a fun time (everything covered). Based on some of the new pics she's gained some weight.

  10. #13155

    Mail box full.

    Mail box full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.

    She prefers car dates for now .....

    Cal.

  11. #13154

    Candy

    Does anybody have any info on Candy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5134389988

  12. #13153

    Tall thin redhead. Utr

    Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.

    She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room.

    Limited availability. [Deleted by Admin]. She asked you provide your USA handle / name.

    You can contact me here with questions, but for some reason I'm getting a 502 bad gateway trying to access USA sight. I'll try to get that fixed.

    Cal.

  13. #13152

    Airel aka Ms Excuses

    If you only last a minute, she maybe worth your while.

    Had a dream about this one. Comms were ok. Got to house in KY. She came outside to meet me. I couldn't see the little door at the corner of the house. Once I heard her speak I should have left. Slurred speach of drug use. Little head took over the fream and let it continue. Go in house. Both of us started to get undressed. She asks about payment. I said cash. I said I had it on me.

    Asked what I wanted. Offered bare right off the bat. Luckily she had covers. She starts BJ, and once hard, the excuses started. Her tooth hurt so she couldn't do that for long. She can't get on top cause that hurts. So go for mish. Going too slow hurts. Started going fast. I'm too big she says, so asks to hurry. There was plenty of room in there. But I finished as fast as pissible cause I had enough of her whining. Finish, got up and started dressing. She couldn't remember if I paid her or not. I wanted to lie and say yes. I didn't though. I paid her and left. If anyone ever been with older Bunny. The skinny blonde with tons of tattoos and have her whine. This was worse than that. 100% do not recommend. Just use your hand, it doesn't complain. Her phone is 513-823-6465.

  14. #13151

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of girls named Ariel. Looking for info on this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11
    Been on LC for years and is 150 HH open menu they say. That's all I know.

  15. #13150

    Ariel?

    There are a lot of girls named Ariel. Looking for info on this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape