Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 26657
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24422
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    Actually Irish, like with an accent?

    So you're saying she only offered CBJ?
    No accent. Irish as in white LOL she has slightly curled, red hair so I asked if she was Jewish but she confirmed Irish decent. I didn't ask about bbj. She put the coat on tip and worked it on with her mouth for an insane deep throat, if that makes sense. She's somewhat petite (not super but smaller frame than average body type). She's a good time. I will ask for bbj next time though. YMMV.

    AR.

  2. #24421
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    I've been on hiatus and also waiting for Breezy to come out of her mandatory quarantine next month. That said, this girl Lily very much surprised me. She's a hot Irish chick with an athletic, phat ass is a true creamer. I started with a crazy deep throated BJ. If this was bbj, I 100% would have finished right there. Could not find the gag reflex. Color me impressed. Anyway, check this sexy ass chick out. Only vice I noticed was she vaped weed in bathroom before my visit but that doesn't bother me like the much starker habits tha AngelsMan just mentioned LOL. This girl is hot and a great conversationalist. Check her out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8154882036
    Actually Irish, like with an accent?

    So you're saying she only offered CBJ?

  3. #24420

    Lily

    I've been on hiatus and also waiting for Breezy to come out of her mandatory quarantine next month. That said, this girl Lily very much surprised me. She's a hot Irish chick with an athletic, phat ass is a true creamer. I started with a crazy deep throated BJ. If this was bbj, I 100% would have finished right there. Could not find the gag reflex. Color me impressed. Anyway, check this sexy ass chick out. Only vice I noticed was she vaped weed in bathroom before my visit but that doesn't bother me like the much starker habits tha AngelsMan just mentioned LOL. This girl is hot and a great conversationalist. Check her out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8154882036

  4. #24419
    Quote Originally Posted by Vcorso84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try out the hotel Asian services? How is it these days?
    Out of the area for a while, but still wondering where you are referring to?

    Thanks.

  5. #24418
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon3141972  [View Original Post]
    Have a Question.

    Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have not seen her post in some time.

    Maybe I am just looking in the wrong sites?
    She is still active:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/898211389881

    I just spent an hr with her yesterday, drained me.

  6. #24417

    General Question Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have a Question.

    Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have not seen her post in some time.

    Maybe I am just looking in the wrong sites?

  7. #24416

    She has a dick

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying something different. I can't find anything on summer, if you could post or PM me anything it would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/summersofun
    Be careful. She is packing a weenie.

  8. #24415

    Vivian. Strong pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vivian recently? Used to go by Sky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/262262054148
    I reached out to her a few weeks ago. Coms were pretty good actually and we arranged for a date. She sent me some sexy photos, which was a mistake on her part because one of the photos showed he in a messy room with some drug paraphernalia. I zoomed in a saw the small torch and knew that was it for me. I took a screen shot, circled the torch, and sent it back to her kindly declining the change to meet. Got a pissed off email that said that the torch was for her glass blowing and art work LOL. We all know the truth behind the one.

  9. #24414

    Tony is just a little b*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jippedo21  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from Tony this morning threatening to come find me. I don't use my real number obviously but annoying nonetheless. Last night I messaged Viviann, summer and Diana before I ended up giving up. Wondering if anyone got a similar text. Although I know there's no way anyone can trace my burner its still a little nerve wracking.

    Summer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/280928084832

    Diana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/154012425088

    Viviann (aka skye).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899126744998

    Seen her once.... slight baby damage, she is petite as hell, but for some reason, just did not feel the need to repeat.

    Stay safe!
    I have gotten that message several times, its a scam. Meaning those girls were not real in the first place. I actually responded to him, and said you have the wrong address, but I will meet up with you if you want, just let me know where. I carry, so let me know what's good. I got no response. I just blocked the number from then out. If you will see, this has been going on for years. The cartel does not have enough resources to go after anyone and can guarantee its some Indian dude trying to get paid LOL.

  10. #24413

    Info

    Good afternoon gents.

    Anyone seen this girl before? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/277281283425

  11. #24412

    Threatening message

    Got a message from Tony this morning threatening to come find me. I don't use my real number obviously but annoying nonetheless. Last night I messaged Viviann, summer and Diana before I ended up giving up. Wondering if anyone got a similar text. Although I know there's no way anyone can trace my burner its still a little nerve wracking.

    Summer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/280928084832

    Diana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/154012425088

    Viviann (aka skye).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899126744998

    Stay safe!

  12. #24411

    Re: hotel Asian

    Anyone try out the hotel Asian services? How is it these days?

  13. #24410

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    Did you see that she is a tranny?
    He did say "trying something different".

  14. #24409

    Vivian

    Has anyone seen Vivian recently? Used to go by Sky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/262262054148

  15. #24408

    Newcomer

    Newcomer here, bee visiting several MP's but am finding myself wanting more. Any suggestions for someone to be my first that isn't going to break the bank?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape