Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24425
    Quote Originally Posted by Vcorso84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try out the hotel Asian services? How is it these days?
    Out of the area for a while, but still wondering where you are referring to?

    Thanks.

  2. #24424
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon3141972  [View Original Post]
    Have a Question.

    Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have not seen her post in some time.

    Maybe I am just looking in the wrong sites?
    She is still active:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/898211389881

    I just spent an hr with her yesterday, drained me.

  3. #24423

    General Question Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have a Question.

    Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have not seen her post in some time.

    Maybe I am just looking in the wrong sites?

  4. #24422

    She has a dick

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying something different. I can't find anything on summer, if you could post or PM me anything it would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/summersofun
    Be careful. She is packing a weenie.

  5. #24421

    Vivian. Strong pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vivian recently? Used to go by Sky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/262262054148
    I reached out to her a few weeks ago. Coms were pretty good actually and we arranged for a date. She sent me some sexy photos, which was a mistake on her part because one of the photos showed he in a messy room with some drug paraphernalia. I zoomed in a saw the small torch and knew that was it for me. I took a screen shot, circled the torch, and sent it back to her kindly declining the change to meet. Got a pissed off email that said that the torch was for her glass blowing and art work LOL. We all know the truth behind the one.

  6. #24420

    Tony is just a little b*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jippedo21  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from Tony this morning threatening to come find me. I don't use my real number obviously but annoying nonetheless. Last night I messaged Viviann, summer and Diana before I ended up giving up. Wondering if anyone got a similar text. Although I know there's no way anyone can trace my burner its still a little nerve wracking.

    Summer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/280928084832

    Diana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/154012425088

    Viviann (aka skye).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899126744998

    Seen her once.... slight baby damage, she is petite as hell, but for some reason, just did not feel the need to repeat.

    Stay safe!
    I have gotten that message several times, its a scam. Meaning those girls were not real in the first place. I actually responded to him, and said you have the wrong address, but I will meet up with you if you want, just let me know where. I carry, so let me know what's good. I got no response. I just blocked the number from then out. If you will see, this has been going on for years. The cartel does not have enough resources to go after anyone and can guarantee its some Indian dude trying to get paid LOL.

  7. #24419

    Info

    Good afternoon gents.

    Anyone seen this girl before? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/277281283425

  8. #24418

    Threatening message

    Got a message from Tony this morning threatening to come find me. I don't use my real number obviously but annoying nonetheless. Last night I messaged Viviann, summer and Diana before I ended up giving up. Wondering if anyone got a similar text. Although I know there's no way anyone can trace my burner its still a little nerve wracking.

    Summer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/280928084832

    Diana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/154012425088

    Viviann (aka skye).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899126744998

    Stay safe!

  9. #24417

    Re: hotel Asian

    Anyone try out the hotel Asian services? How is it these days?

  10. #24416

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    Did you see that she is a tranny?
    He did say "trying something different".

  11. #24415

    Vivian

    Has anyone seen Vivian recently? Used to go by Sky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/262262054148

  12. #24414

    Newcomer

    Newcomer here, bee visiting several MP's but am finding myself wanting more. Any suggestions for someone to be my first that isn't going to break the bank?

  13. #24413

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying something different. I can't find anything on summer, if you could post or PM me anything it would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/summersofun
    Did you see that she is a tranny?

  14. #24412

    Summer

    I'm thinking of trying something different. I can't find anything on summer, if you could post or PM me anything it would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/summersofun

  15. #24411

    Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    When I was Lauren's regular before she became a hot commodity in GR, she hinted we could hook up in Big Rapids on weekends I have a cottage nearby so I could have wet pursuits two folds. LOL!! Apparently that's her home town so why not Hobby there as well. Not sure what's her plans are now but it would be a shame if she stayed up north! With her awesome service she could make money regardless where she hobbies at. Lauren has visit other Michigan cities profitably so who knows? Hunter was a travel buddy going to Ann Arbor together: getting pre cum just thinking of a duo with those two!! We'll just have to wait for those humongous mammaries pics of her to crop up again in GR. STG! ?Bottum Out.
    Thanks Bottum. She isn't my favorite but nothing seems regular anymore. I thought she had a decent thing going with other providers and there was a time where talent was regularly available. That whole crew would travel and upcharge for touring so hopefully she gives an incall discount! I saw Mandy yesterday she's not in the same place either but keeps rates the same. Honey now offering specials LOL shocker. Even Hayley is back posting. Seems no one ever leaves but sticking around and offering good service same price is hard to find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape