Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 26661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24426

    Erin is Unreal

    Had my first ever Nuru experience with Erin in GR a few days ago, and have been thining about it ever since. I really can't understand how good it was! I felt like I was the center of her attention the whole time, and never felt like she was trying to get me to finish quickly or just waiting to get her money.

    I had a slight delay getting to her place at the planned meeting time and she was very understanding once I explained my circumstances to her. Invited me in and offered me a drink before we got started. I was happily surprised at how much I enjoyed just talking to her before and while we were getting down to business. She treated me very sincerely and I felt like there was more desire for a real connection an I've had from any other provider. When she did start the massage, I was in heaven. Never done Nuru before but I'm looking forward to trying it out some more! Erin was focused and deliberate, but still made sure to be careful around an old injury I told her I had.

    After the flip, she shifted between several titillating positions while I just sat back and enjoyed the sensations. We ended with a passionate HJ as she straddled me. My only regret is that we didn't take things a step further, but I hadn't brought any covers with me anyway. High hopes for next time, which I'll try to make soon!

    Highly recommend if you're looking for someone who has a little more to offer than the usual rushed, uninterested provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/916701485214

  2. #24425

    Asking for a friend (frfr)

    Has anyone seen "Kitten wants to play"?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/310045388787

    Asking for an online friend I text with who hasn't been able to access the USASG site for several months. Since I *can* login, I offered to search up reviews / reports, but I can't find anything about her. She's not my cup of tea but I'd be grateful to pass along any replies here, or via PM.

    Thanks!

    ODB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kitten.jpg‎  

  3. #24424
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    What was your total damage?
    Short was $.

  4. #24423

    Damage?

    What was your total damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    I've been on hiatus and also waiting for Breezy to come out of her mandatory quarantine next month. That said, this girl Lily very much surprised me. She's a hot Irish chick with an athletic, phat ass is a true creamer. I started with a crazy deep throated BJ. If this was bbj, I 100% would have finished right there. Could not find the gag reflex. Color me impressed. Anyway, check this sexy ass chick out. Only vice I noticed was she vaped weed in bathroom before my visit but that doesn't bother me like the much starker habits tha AngelsMan just mentioned LOL. This girl is hot and a great conversationalist. Check her out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8154882036

  5. #24422
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    Actually Irish, like with an accent?

    So you're saying she only offered CBJ?
    No accent. Irish as in white LOL she has slightly curled, red hair so I asked if she was Jewish but she confirmed Irish decent. I didn't ask about bbj. She put the coat on tip and worked it on with her mouth for an insane deep throat, if that makes sense. She's somewhat petite (not super but smaller frame than average body type). She's a good time. I will ask for bbj next time though. YMMV.

    AR.

  6. #24421
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    I've been on hiatus and also waiting for Breezy to come out of her mandatory quarantine next month. That said, this girl Lily very much surprised me. She's a hot Irish chick with an athletic, phat ass is a true creamer. I started with a crazy deep throated BJ. If this was bbj, I 100% would have finished right there. Could not find the gag reflex. Color me impressed. Anyway, check this sexy ass chick out. Only vice I noticed was she vaped weed in bathroom before my visit but that doesn't bother me like the much starker habits tha AngelsMan just mentioned LOL. This girl is hot and a great conversationalist. Check her out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8154882036
    Actually Irish, like with an accent?

    So you're saying she only offered CBJ?

  7. #24420

    Lily

    I've been on hiatus and also waiting for Breezy to come out of her mandatory quarantine next month. That said, this girl Lily very much surprised me. She's a hot Irish chick with an athletic, phat ass is a true creamer. I started with a crazy deep throated BJ. If this was bbj, I 100% would have finished right there. Could not find the gag reflex. Color me impressed. Anyway, check this sexy ass chick out. Only vice I noticed was she vaped weed in bathroom before my visit but that doesn't bother me like the much starker habits tha AngelsMan just mentioned LOL. This girl is hot and a great conversationalist. Check her out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8154882036

  8. #24419
    Quote Originally Posted by Vcorso84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try out the hotel Asian services? How is it these days?
    Out of the area for a while, but still wondering where you are referring to?

    Thanks.

  9. #24418
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon3141972  [View Original Post]
    Have a Question.

    Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have not seen her post in some time.

    Maybe I am just looking in the wrong sites?
    She is still active:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/898211389881

    I just spent an hr with her yesterday, drained me.

  10. #24417

    General Question Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have a Question.

    Has Shelbybytes retired?

    Have not seen her post in some time.

    Maybe I am just looking in the wrong sites?

  11. #24416

    She has a dick

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying something different. I can't find anything on summer, if you could post or PM me anything it would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/summersofun
    Be careful. She is packing a weenie.

  12. #24415

    Vivian. Strong pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vivian recently? Used to go by Sky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/262262054148
    I reached out to her a few weeks ago. Coms were pretty good actually and we arranged for a date. She sent me some sexy photos, which was a mistake on her part because one of the photos showed he in a messy room with some drug paraphernalia. I zoomed in a saw the small torch and knew that was it for me. I took a screen shot, circled the torch, and sent it back to her kindly declining the change to meet. Got a pissed off email that said that the torch was for her glass blowing and art work LOL. We all know the truth behind the one.

  13. #24414

    Tony is just a little b*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jippedo21  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from Tony this morning threatening to come find me. I don't use my real number obviously but annoying nonetheless. Last night I messaged Viviann, summer and Diana before I ended up giving up. Wondering if anyone got a similar text. Although I know there's no way anyone can trace my burner its still a little nerve wracking.

    Summer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/280928084832

    Diana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/154012425088

    Viviann (aka skye).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899126744998

    Seen her once.... slight baby damage, she is petite as hell, but for some reason, just did not feel the need to repeat.

    Stay safe!
    I have gotten that message several times, its a scam. Meaning those girls were not real in the first place. I actually responded to him, and said you have the wrong address, but I will meet up with you if you want, just let me know where. I carry, so let me know what's good. I got no response. I just blocked the number from then out. If you will see, this has been going on for years. The cartel does not have enough resources to go after anyone and can guarantee its some Indian dude trying to get paid LOL.

  14. #24413

    Info

    Good afternoon gents.

    Anyone seen this girl before? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/277281283425

  15. #24412

    Threatening message

    Got a message from Tony this morning threatening to come find me. I don't use my real number obviously but annoying nonetheless. Last night I messaged Viviann, summer and Diana before I ended up giving up. Wondering if anyone got a similar text. Although I know there's no way anyone can trace my burner its still a little nerve wracking.

    Summer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/280928084832

    Diana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/154012425088

    Viviann (aka skye).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899126744998

    Stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape