Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 901 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13180

    Latinas

    Has anyone had any luck and good recommendations for any of these Latina girls? Or does anyone have a Latina UTR that they care to PM me about. I have a craving for a good Latina. Thanks in advance.

  2. #13179

    Dani / Rainie

    Hey all. Has anyone seen Dani now posting as Rainie recently? I have not seen her since she started posting I think last year or the year before(time flys and can’t keep track of these girls). She has changed her name is now up towards KI and her prices are way lower than they used to be. Feel free to PM me.

  3. #13178

    Sophia

    Has only two reviews on the oThER site (410220) are both are fake.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9661658.htm?cat=1

  4. #13177

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by GregBlanc  [View Original Post]
    Any luck on getting back in? Or was anyone able to get info, that could PM it to me?
    Would love digits and a photo if you have one.

  5. #13176

    USASG access

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    You couldn't access it because we were using an anti DDoS service in Russia that was causing the bad gateway angie error. The problem started as soon as we started using it and ended 30 minutes after we stopped. People using iOS devices may still have issues because we haven't ever gotten around to getting a SSL cert and now Safari restricts access if you don't have one. iOS users can download Firefox as a workaround.

    In the future if you have an issue use the contact us button and ask.

    I'm not going to address the three letter agency stupidity because if you have the tech chops you say you do you could run any of a hundred tools and see where our server is located.

    A2

    Seriously, next time you have some shit to say write me first.

  6. #13175

    Bad gatway

    I was having this problem on several of my devices. But what is interesting is on one device google chrome with duck duck go works just fine, but on the other device it doesn't work at all with google chrome and duck duck go. I took someone advice and installed fire fox and I have no problem getting on with that.

    QUOTE=Caligulaxxx;7390066 Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.

    She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room.

    Limited availability. [DeletedbyAdmin]. She asked you provide your USA handle / name.

    You can contact me here with questions, but for some reason I'm getting a 502 bad gateway trying to access USA sight. I'll try to get that fixed.

    Cal. [ / QUOTE].

  7. #13174

    Red flags for me

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Trying again. Anyone have recent experience with Candy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...646/5134389988
    As the title says. Not interested in sending material (video / picture verification) that can be used for future nefarious deeds such as blackmail. Also, I understand the raincoat for FS, but if I'm getting head, want a little slob on the knob.

  8. #13173

    Utr

    Any luck on getting back in? Or was anyone able to get info, that could PM it to me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.

    She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room.


    You can contact me here with questions, but for some reason I'm getting a 502 bad gateway trying to access USA sight. I'll try to get that fixed.

    Cal.

  9. #13172

    Candy. Anyone?

    Trying again. Anyone have recent experience with Candy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...646/5134389988

  10. #13171

    Kimmie - It's going to be a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I saw she was back for a hot second. I was out of town when she posted last. Her phone number is dead now. Does anyone know if she's still available or is she gone again?
    I talked to her during that brief stint. She said she had been staying with Uncle LEO for a couple of months prior to that; she said it was for trafficking (drugs, not people). She had originally gotten a pretty hefty stay from the sound of it, but I guess she was out on some kind of supervision when she started posting again. She was going to be relocated somewhere upstate, likely in a halfway facility, supervised for at least some months, from what she was saying.

    All of this to say, she knew she was going to be leaving again, so I wouldn't take her current absence to mean anything worse than being on probation or parole, but she didn't know when she was going to be back.

    Now, full disclosure, I have seen her a few times over the years, but we're not particularly close, so that might all be bullshit; all I know is what she said.

  11. #13170

    Copy cat

    The escorts that they show in there ads appear to be the same phots and comments form from other escorts sights. Much like sumo search and callescort.com do or did.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    There are some familiar faces there, but not known how current or valid it is.

  12. #13169
    There are some familiar faces there, but not known how current or valid it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy322  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody met someone of this website seems newish to me.

    https://skipthefakes.com/listing-loc...io/cincinnati/

  13. #13168

    Anybody have luck?

    Has anybody met someone of this website seems newish to me.

    https://skipthefakes.com/listing-loc...io/cincinnati/

  14. #13167

    This Puss

    Anyone have any info on this puss? Seems kinda evasive when ask questions thru text. In Clifton 180 for a hr. Won't send any pics and has a million reasons to not send any more pics. PM ok https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/976799998904.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails puss pic.jpeg‎  

  15. #13166
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I realize Gabriella also has been working SB. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Not sure I will. She wants a deposit. Just say no, and she'll meet anyway. Just haven't been able to. I think the asking price is probably kinda high, but seems attractive enough.
    Gabby offered me 200 per meet however she does not have transportation or money for transportation. So if you arrange the Uber both ways, she can make herself readily available. But you will have to host. You could probably talk her down more if you are arranging transportation and hotel room as she is in a pinch for money. She will not ask for deposit if you are arranging transportation. But she will be aggressive to meet and make money once you contact her which does not give me great feeling that she will perform. I was planning on meeting her but she kept throwing more and more requirements for what she need to meet and I finally called it. Fyi..she is by Cheviot if you fello mongers are more capable to manage that area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape