Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 250
-
10-13-25 13:45 #55Senior Member

Posts: 218Did you ever try to bang the other owner? I caught her in her car in the parking lot and asked her for a massage. She politely said no. As for Natalie, I think she just worked there. All the other Viet ladies that did mani / pedi knew what she was doing and looked down on her. They kind of treated her like shit. Honestly, Natalie didn't seem all there like perhaps on the spectrum. I know when I walked in, I would always get a look from the other workers.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
My friend and I go to nail shops when its just 1-2 girls and they are hurting to cover overhead cost but the most we get is maybe a rub on the leg. I need more than that. That's why I'm hitting up different salons working hard for you boys but I'm striking out. At the very least, I can tell you which nail shops to not visit because they are purely legit.
-
10-13-25 08:08 #54Senior Member

Posts: 2004Mimi Norwalk
Yeah I had FS with her I thought her pussy was good considering it was in her salon. Looks like she retired shame we haven't found another one similar? I wish I could've seen her for FS again at Natalie Nails in Whittier, But she didn't stay long there Sold the salon or something.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 00:49 #53Senior Member

Posts: 218Mimi Nails in Norwalk
I hit that Natalie viet one time. Despite all the positive reviews on here about her. I would say she was below average looking. Her body was okay too. Nothing to write home about. Not a big loss to the community. If anything she was only a novelty. One of the owners though was a hot viet but only did mani / pedi. Any other potential nail salon out there like Mimi's? Lets keep this thread going and keep hunting.
-
10-09-25 07:27 #52Senior Member

Posts: 2004Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/1-nails-and...edondo-beach-2.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 08:39 #51Senior Member

Posts: 2004Nail Salon
There is one in Torrance used to get reviews on MPR awhile back, its still there I believe only HJ.
-
09-26-25 07:34 #50Senior Member

Posts: 2004Yeah not interested in that.
Originally Posted by FaustHammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 20:22 #49Regular Member

Posts: 1Any Nail Salons in the Whittier area?
-
09-25-25 20:03 #48Regular Member

Posts: 16Seiko
It is not a salon. She operates out of a kinda rundown house in SD.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 15:07 #47Senior Member

Posts: 351Seiko
Like I said, never been there, but I recall it is a salon of some sort. I recommend you do a search for Seiko in the San Diego section, and maybe ask there. I regularly see her ad on CL. I occasionally get down there every once in a while, so she's been on my radar. If I see her, I'll let you know. You can also search the Beauty Services of CL San Diego and she has a pic posted.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
Nothing like a mani-pedi ++.
-
09-24-25 07:56 #46Senior Member

Posts: 2004Is it a Nail salon?
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 11:45 #45Senior Member

Posts: 351Sd
I've not seen her, but there's an older Asian lady an San Diego that has a salon. Look under the USASG massage section in San Diego and look for Coco / Seiko for info.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
This is a link to her San Diego CL ad.
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...881712746.html
-
09-23-25 06:29 #44Senior Member

Posts: 2004Found one its in San Jose though its called New creation hair salon.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 15:55 #43Senior Member

Posts: 351Luvie
I've never been a customer there, but a few weeks ago I was there and texted their old phone number. I did get a notice on my phone saying the text was received. I just asked if the shop had moved or closed, and I got no reply. You might try the number and say you're a customer from the past and blah blah blah. You may get a response.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 06:10 #42Senior Member

Posts: 2004Do you know where Tina is working at now? Heard good service also.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 02:18 #41Senior Member

Posts: 870Any Nail Salons for us to try?
So, what's the story, any shops out there with a hot Nail tech or Salon that is down to Fk?












Reply With Quote




