Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 250
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous10  [View Original Post]
    Just where is this one-armed girl in a wheelchair that does really good BJs. ? (asking for a friend) LOL.
    She used to be in the IE. Mid 20's girl that was pretty good looking. Every now and then, she would also offer FS, even though she couldn't feel anything down below.

  2. #39

    Haircut ++

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Did you figure out Wendy's new alias? I need some haircut.
    Haircut ++ sounds exciting. Did anyone find the number finally? If not Wendy, anyone else?

  3. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    There is a Nail salon a guy told me hot girl gave him a massage but it was legit, I'm not sure if they are Viet, if they are don't know why you couldn't get a HE? The place is called South coast Nails spa in SA.
    Good info thanks. I get bored and like to mix it up a bit. The haircut thing sounds like fun even if its just some touching or playing around. My legit hair lady is a rude one.

  4. #37

    Santa Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    No luck. I found a different Wendy on Knott St who is going to cut my hair Monday. Strictly legit LMAO.
    There is a Nail salon a guy told me hot girl gave him a massage but it was legit, I'm not sure if they are Viet, if they are don't know why you couldn't get a HE? The place is called South coast Nails spa in SA.

  5. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Did you figure out Wendy's new alias? I need some haircut.
    No luck. I found a different Wendy on Knott St who is going to cut my hair Monday. Strictly legit LMAO.

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    Cmon man I just want a haircut and nothing more. My current gal sucks (not literally).
    Did you figure out Wendy's new alias? I need some haircut.

  7. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    C Mon. Man she doesn't need all that traffic.
    Cmon man I just want a haircut and nothing more. My current gal sucks (not literally).

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Wendy from Luvie opened her own place in the Phenix Salon Suites in Westminster Center. If you don't have her mobile number, I'd walk in and say you've seen her at Luvie. She's a HJ and BBBJ provider only. Nice massage though. Does hair cuts too.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/YXV8fanVPdaQm2QaA?g_st=ip

    DMs asking for her number will be ignored.
    C Mon. Man she doesn't need all that traffic.

  9. #32

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Phenix but the door is locked. You got to call the stylist you want to let you in. Not sure where she is advertising but can't be booming for business with this setup. The search continues for a fun hairstylist.
    Was in the neighborhood for some grub and decided to check it out. The front doors are locked and as I was scanning the QR code the listing pops up. Luckily one of the barbers guy was opening the door for his client and I snug inside behind. I walked around and looked at every suites with name and numbers. Didn't see any with Wendy. She might be under a different names. I sat at the front looking through the list from the website. Unless someone decides to share, it's a needle in a haystack for now.

  10. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Walk into what suits? This is like Solas Salon with different suits inside. What's the name of her place? I really need a haircut soon.
    Stopped by Phenix but the door is locked. You got to call the stylist you want to let you in. Not sure where she is advertising but can't be booming for business with this setup. The search continues for a fun hairstylist.

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Walk into what suits? This is like Solas Salon with different suits inside. What's the name of her place? I really need a haircut soon.
    Me too I live in the area and I'd go in and ask for a legit haircut just to scope it out. My current viet haircutter is on Bolsa and she is hot but she is not down for anything.

  12. #29

    Suits?

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Wendy from Luvie opened her own place in the Phenix Salon Suites in Westminster Center. If you don't have her mobile number, I'd walk in and say you've seen her at Luvie. She's a HJ and BBBJ provider only. Nice massage though. Does hair cuts too.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/YXV8fanVPdaQm2QaA?g_st=ip

    DMs asking for her number will be ignored.
    Walk into what suits? This is like Solas Salon with different suits inside. What's the name of her place? I really need a haircut soon.

  13. #28
    Senior Member


    Posts: 634

    Wendy from Luvie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    I sent a text to the phone number listed asking if they closed or were moving. I got a "delivered" notification on my phone, but never received a reply. I understand the shop had closed once before and then re-opened on the Beach Bl location. Maybe they will pop up again. Who knows.
    Wendy from Luvie opened her own place in the Phenix Salon Suites in Westminster Center. If you don't have her mobile number, I'd walk in and say you've seen her at Luvie. She's a HJ and BBBJ provider only. Nice massage though. Does hair cuts too.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/YXV8fanVPdaQm2QaA?g_st=ip

    DMs asking for her number will be ignored.

  14. #27

    Nails salons

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    I sent a text to the phone number listed asking if they closed or were moving. I got a "delivered" notification on my phone, but never received a reply. I understand the shop had closed once before and then re-opened on the Beach Bl location. Maybe they will pop up again. Who knows.
    I just Love the concept Vietnamese really have culture.

  15. #26
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Luvie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame wonder why the closed?
    I sent a text to the phone number listed asking if they closed or were moving. I got a "delivered" notification on my phone, but never received a reply. I understand the shop had closed once before and then re-opened on the Beach Bl location. Maybe they will pop up again. Who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape