rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 249
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #54

    Mimi Norwalk

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I hit that Natalie viet one time. Despite all the positive reviews on here about her. I would say she was below average looking. Her body was okay too. Nothing to write home about. Not a big loss to the community. If anything she was only a novelty. One of the owners though was a hot viet but only did mani / pedi. Any other potential nail salon out there like Mimi's? Lets keep this thread going and keep hunting.
    Yeah I had FS with her I thought her pussy was good considering it was in her salon. Looks like she retired shame we haven't found another one similar? I wish I could've seen her for FS again at Natalie Nails in Whittier, But she didn't stay long there Sold the salon or something.

  2. #53

    Mimi Nails in Norwalk

    I hit that Natalie viet one time. Despite all the positive reviews on here about her. I would say she was below average looking. Her body was okay too. Nothing to write home about. Not a big loss to the community. If anything she was only a novelty. One of the owners though was a hot viet but only did mani / pedi. Any other potential nail salon out there like Mimi's? Lets keep this thread going and keep hunting.

  3. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    There is one in Torrance used to get reviews on MPR awhile back, its still there I believe only HJ.
    Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/1-nails-and...edondo-beach-2.

  4. #51

    Nail Salon

    There is one in Torrance used to get reviews on MPR awhile back, its still there I believe only HJ.

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by FaustHammer  [View Original Post]
    It is not a salon. She operates out of a kinda rundown house in SD.
    Yeah not interested in that.

  6. #49
    Any Nail Salons in the Whittier area?

  7. #48

    Seiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, never been there, but I recall it is a salon of some sort. I recommend you do a search for Seiko in the San Diego section, and maybe ask there. I regularly see her ad on CL. I occasionally get down there every once in a while, so she's been on my radar. If I see her, I'll let you know. You can also search the Beauty Services of CL San Diego and she has a pic posted.

    Nothing like a mani-pedi ++.
    It is not a salon. She operates out of a kinda rundown house in SD.

  8. #47
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Seiko

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Is it a Nail salon?
    Like I said, never been there, but I recall it is a salon of some sort. I recommend you do a search for Seiko in the San Diego section, and maybe ask there. I regularly see her ad on CL. I occasionally get down there every once in a while, so she's been on my radar. If I see her, I'll let you know. You can also search the Beauty Services of CL San Diego and she has a pic posted.

    Nothing like a mani-pedi ++.

  9. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her, but there's an older Asian lady an San Diego that has a salon. Look under the USASG massage section in San Diego and look for Coco / Seiko for info.

    This is a link to her San Diego CL ad.

    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...881712746.html
    Is it a Nail salon?

  10. #45
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Sd

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Found one its in San Jose though its called New creation hair salon.
    I've not seen her, but there's an older Asian lady an San Diego that has a salon. Look under the USASG massage section in San Diego and look for Coco / Seiko for info.

    This is a link to her San Diego CL ad.

    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...881712746.html

  11. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    So, what's the story, any shops out there with a hot Nail tech or Salon that is down to Fk?
    Found one its in San Jose though its called New creation hair salon.

  12. #43
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Luvie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where Tina is working at now? Heard good service also.
    I've never been a customer there, but a few weeks ago I was there and texted their old phone number. I did get a notice on my phone saying the text was received. I just asked if the shop had moved or closed, and I got no reply. You might try the number and say you're a customer from the past and blah blah blah. You may get a response.

  13. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Wendy from Luvie opened her own place in the Phenix Salon Suites in Westminster Center. If you don't have her mobile number, I'd walk in and say you've seen her at Luvie. She's a HJ and BBBJ provider only. Nice massage though. Does hair cuts too.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/YXV8fanVPdaQm2QaA?g_st=ip

    DMs asking for her number will be ignored.
    Do you know where Tina is working at now? Heard good service also.

  14. #41

    Any Nail Salons for us to try?

    So, what's the story, any shops out there with a hot Nail tech or Salon that is down to Fk?

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous10  [View Original Post]
    Just where is this one-armed girl in a wheelchair that does really good BJs. ? (asking for a friend) LOL.
    She used to be in the IE. Mid 20's girl that was pretty good looking. Every now and then, she would also offer FS, even though she couldn't feel anything down below.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape