Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 251
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #56

    Hopeful

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever try to bang the other owner? I caught her in her car in the parking lot and asked her for a massage. She politely said no. As for Natalie, I think she just worked there. All the other Viet ladies that did mani / pedi knew what she was doing and looked down on her. They kind of treated her like shit. Honestly, Natalie didn't seem all there like perhaps on the spectrum. I know when I walked in, I would always get a look from the other workers.

    My friend and I go to nail shops when its just 1-2 girls and they are hurting to cover overhead cost but the most we get is maybe a rub on the leg. I need more than that. That's why I'm hitting up different salons working hard for you boys but I'm striking out. At the very least, I can tell you which nail shops to not visit because they are purely legit.
    Keep up the good work. I check this thread every day because I'd love to visit a nail salon that delivers.

  2. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I had FS with her I thought her pussy was good considering it was in her salon. Looks like she retired shame we haven't found another one similar? I wish I could've seen her for FS again at Natalie Nails in Whittier, But she didn't stay long there Sold the salon or something.
    Did you ever try to bang the other owner? I caught her in her car in the parking lot and asked her for a massage. She politely said no. As for Natalie, I think she just worked there. All the other Viet ladies that did mani / pedi knew what she was doing and looked down on her. They kind of treated her like shit. Honestly, Natalie didn't seem all there like perhaps on the spectrum. I know when I walked in, I would always get a look from the other workers.

    My friend and I go to nail shops when its just 1-2 girls and they are hurting to cover overhead cost but the most we get is maybe a rub on the leg. I need more than that. That's why I'm hitting up different salons working hard for you boys but I'm striking out. At the very least, I can tell you which nail shops to not visit because they are purely legit.

  3. #54

    Mimi Norwalk

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I hit that Natalie viet one time. Despite all the positive reviews on here about her. I would say she was below average looking. Her body was okay too. Nothing to write home about. Not a big loss to the community. If anything she was only a novelty. One of the owners though was a hot viet but only did mani / pedi. Any other potential nail salon out there like Mimi's? Lets keep this thread going and keep hunting.
    Yeah I had FS with her I thought her pussy was good considering it was in her salon. Looks like she retired shame we haven't found another one similar? I wish I could've seen her for FS again at Natalie Nails in Whittier, But she didn't stay long there Sold the salon or something.

  4. #53

    Mimi Nails in Norwalk

    I hit that Natalie viet one time. Despite all the positive reviews on here about her. I would say she was below average looking. Her body was okay too. Nothing to write home about. Not a big loss to the community. If anything she was only a novelty. One of the owners though was a hot viet but only did mani / pedi. Any other potential nail salon out there like Mimi's? Lets keep this thread going and keep hunting.

  5. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    There is one in Torrance used to get reviews on MPR awhile back, its still there I believe only HJ.
    Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/1-nails-and...edondo-beach-2.

  6. #51

    Nail Salon

    There is one in Torrance used to get reviews on MPR awhile back, its still there I believe only HJ.

  7. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by FaustHammer  [View Original Post]
    It is not a salon. She operates out of a kinda rundown house in SD.
    Yeah not interested in that.

  8. #49
    Any Nail Salons in the Whittier area?

  9. #48

    Seiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, never been there, but I recall it is a salon of some sort. I recommend you do a search for Seiko in the San Diego section, and maybe ask there. I regularly see her ad on CL. I occasionally get down there every once in a while, so she's been on my radar. If I see her, I'll let you know. You can also search the Beauty Services of CL San Diego and she has a pic posted.

    Nothing like a mani-pedi ++.
    It is not a salon. She operates out of a kinda rundown house in SD.

  10. #47
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Seiko

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Is it a Nail salon?
    Like I said, never been there, but I recall it is a salon of some sort. I recommend you do a search for Seiko in the San Diego section, and maybe ask there. I regularly see her ad on CL. I occasionally get down there every once in a while, so she's been on my radar. If I see her, I'll let you know. You can also search the Beauty Services of CL San Diego and she has a pic posted.

    Nothing like a mani-pedi ++.

  11. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her, but there's an older Asian lady an San Diego that has a salon. Look under the USASG massage section in San Diego and look for Coco / Seiko for info.

    This is a link to her San Diego CL ad.

    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...881712746.html
    Is it a Nail salon?

  12. #45
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Sd

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Found one its in San Jose though its called New creation hair salon.
    I've not seen her, but there's an older Asian lady an San Diego that has a salon. Look under the USASG massage section in San Diego and look for Coco / Seiko for info.

    This is a link to her San Diego CL ad.

    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...881712746.html

  13. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    So, what's the story, any shops out there with a hot Nail tech or Salon that is down to Fk?
    Found one its in San Jose though its called New creation hair salon.

  14. #43
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Luvie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where Tina is working at now? Heard good service also.
    I've never been a customer there, but a few weeks ago I was there and texted their old phone number. I did get a notice on my phone saying the text was received. I just asked if the shop had moved or closed, and I got no reply. You might try the number and say you're a customer from the past and blah blah blah. You may get a response.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Wendy from Luvie opened her own place in the Phenix Salon Suites in Westminster Center. If you don't have her mobile number, I'd walk in and say you've seen her at Luvie. She's a HJ and BBBJ provider only. Nice massage though. Does hair cuts too.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/YXV8fanVPdaQm2QaA?g_st=ip

    DMs asking for her number will be ignored.
    Do you know where Tina is working at now? Heard good service also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape