Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 869 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11315

    Asian

    Is Colorful in Rosecrans and is it asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBFS at Colorful in Hawthorne. It's in another forum-- Inglewood South Bay.

    I've also gotten BBFS at Ya Spa in Burbank.

    These are both first visit BBFS. I'm not including the times that I got BBFS on the second or third visit.

    In any case, as I've said about 100 times before it isn't the spa that fucks you, it's the provider, so if you get the right provider, you'll get it bare.

  2. #11314
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any BBFS available anywhere?? I'll repost my question in another forum too.
    I've had BBFS at Colorful in Hawthorne. It's in another forum-- Inglewood South Bay.

    I've also gotten BBFS at Ya Spa in Burbank.

    These are both first visit BBFS. I'm not including the times that I got BBFS on the second or third visit.

    In any case, as I've said about 100 times before it isn't the spa that fucks you, it's the provider, so if you get the right provider, you'll get it bare.

  3. #11313

    TA. ATF Lulu +1

    Details (0-5) - Face: 5, Body: 4. 5, Personality: 5, Service: 5.

    LFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, CIM.

    5'4, midback length black hair, very beautiful face, petite, full natural body with perky B / Cs, milky and soft white skin, no scarring or tattoos, snug kitty with a sensitive button. Ultimate GND.

    Was told Lulu is back here finally, and had to make a visit before I bounce out of town. Plan on seeing her tomorrow and Friday as well before I fly out.

    Entry & Seating:

    Had made an appointment through MMS. Upon arrival, Lulu was already waiting for me. She met me with a large smile and a bit of shyness as it's been a little bit since we last saw each other. We quickly made our way to my favorite room and she sat on my lap hugging me. Kissed a bit and she hit me with the her signature "take off" and laughed. She watched me strip down, fold up my clothes and tuck it away. She had already stripped down at this point.

    Appetizer:

    Laid back and she got on top cuddling and kissing some more, then slowly gave me a cat bath until she got down to Jr. She moved my hands away and took control. Her BBBJ is one of the best, slow, sensual, slobbery and warm. She sped up a bit at the upper half, then DT, then back to bobbing the tip while swirling her tongue. I had to push her off, she knows this always gets me. She laughed and said she's not done yet. Let her go a bit more till I was constantly leaking precum which she had no problems with. After a bit, she said "kiss me now", which for us means DATY. Doesn't take long for her to start squirming, squeezing my head, gasping, and telling me to put it in.

    Main Course:

    She early watched me open up our favorite cover that I always bring when I visit her, she lubed up guided me in. She was extra tight and warm (first day working after from a 2 wk break). Started off stroking her slowly, she pulls me in deeper and lets out a large moan and says "too deep". I made a joke that she pulled me in, and she said "you're big" and smacked my warm. I know how she likes it, shallow strokes towards her spot, then slowly deeper and deeper, kissing her neck and LFK, she pulls upwards and hugs me tight while I sped up and pounded her hard. She's holding on for dear life and squirming, rolling her hips, and lets out a big gasp and tells me "I'm die" hahaha. She asks me to give her a minute, she just finished as I keep kissing her neck. Slowly strokes again and she's grasping on again. Put her legs together, and she quickly says "too deep" but starts accepting it and squeezing her kitty hard as she's O-ing multiple times. She tells me "too much feel" so I move back down for some more DATY. She says "OMG" and starts her kitty immediately starts talking back to me. After she's completely spent, I slid in again and she says extra tight now, I kept stroking away as her vortex kitty sucks me in and pop in the bag. She hugs me tight and keeps kissing me.

    Dessert:

    Sweaty and exhausted, laid together for a bit and chatted. Showered and cuddled some more afterwards while she rested for a bit. She checked Jr a bit, and I asked if she's down for round 2, but she said tomorrow. Told her I'll be back tomorrow and Friday before heading back home, but I'll be back next weekend.

    Highly recommend Lulu. This is her third trip to this location this year. ATF + Favorite Shop = Perfect recipe.

    She's a complete sweetheart and truly a gem in the AMP scene. Treat her well so she's incentivized to return.

    YMMV. We have very good rapport and chemistry since I met her last year.

  4. #11312
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Sindy decent English

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, this is for Abby. Not Sindy.
    Thanks, I thought Sindy is okay conversing with in English.

  5. #11311
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any BBFS available anywhere?? I'll repost my question in another forum too.
    Bumping. The amount of BBFS in AMP's is so low it's a little crazy. I haven't heard of anyone getting BBFS in the parlors for a minute minus some whispers in Pasadena and SGV.

  6. #11310

    Bbfs?

    Any BBFS available anywhere?? I'll repost my question in another forum too.

  7. #11309

    This is for Abby, not Sindy, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    I generally agree with this assessment. She is a willing and eager pleaser. Not as talkative as other providers. Massage is a little bit fast moving.

    F: 7.5 - probably the prettiest of the current bunch. Slightly wider face.

    B: 7 - Petite but not skinny, however not fat, just a little soft. Soft and grabable ass. Nice natural B / Cs. Some stretch marks around breasts and stomach.

    A: 8 - Nice, minimal convo but still a pleasure. Determined to get you off.

    S: 8.5 - Great and sensual BBBJ, Nice shaven V, tight. Flexible for all positions. Decent DFKer (a little robotic). CG ride 8/10 - good grinder. Seems to be ok with a little finger in the butt play.

    E: Not really good for any convo.

    Repeat: Yes, but still looking for another CiCi.
    Sorry, this is for Abby. Not Sindy.

  8. #11308
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Tai Masssage Abby

    Went around 10 and Eva was busy. Well I thought Abby was hotter (didn't see Eva's full body). Petite and tight (tiny belly), nice big weighty C's, beautiful face somewhere between classical beauty and cute GND although she was probably 30. Decent light massage, breasts and catbath on back, no teasing. Flip, tip, very good BBBJ and 69, tight and cute puss. CFS she was preventing me from going all the way in full 6". I did work it in there a bit farther in Mish. Her body looked great but uncomfortable facial expression. I tipped a little extra for COF. She's so hot and getting to see my jizz dangling from her chin was fun. Will go back to try other girls, recommend her once for her hotness and fun body. Slightly smaller guys let us know if you can pound.

  9. #11307
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanmass8  [View Original Post]
    I am with you, I just want a decent massage + a nice BJ from a decent looking girl, easy to find in NYC but so hard to find in LA. Apparently AMP girls in LA either do HJ only or straight up FS LOL. Then people say just go for a FS spot, problem with FS spots is the massage is literally garbage, not even half assed. And if you pay for a BJ only at a FS place the girls will act like you wasting their time. Also for FS I rather go to a K agency / escorts, way better choices and service for the price, people out here paying 200+ for a 5/10 girl LOL no thanks.

    If anyone knows an AMP that offers decent massage + BJ please stop gatekeeping.
    EXACTLY! 100% this. Sometimes I just want to relax and not exert myself and get sweaty, haha. Like you said, I found plenty in NYC but not here. So weird.

  10. #11306
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Smile is the one. (near Santa Monica / Fairfax for those who haven't been). As far as her age, I still say high 40's low 50's. Not young by anyone's standards. Her hair isn't grey? LOL. Plenty of parking on near by side streets (Ogden is good). Not sure on a back entrance but who cares. For $120 total, it's better than a good deal for the service.
    That does sound like a deal. Thanks man.

  11. #11305
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Is this Anna from smile massage? I've wanting to try it, but last time I went, I was closed. And someone have said she was more than mature.
    Yeah Smile is the one. (near Santa Monica / Fairfax for those who haven't been). As far as her age, I still say high 40's low 50's. Not young by anyone's standards. Her hair isn't grey? LOL. Plenty of parking on near by side streets (Ogden is good). Not sure on a back entrance but who cares. For $120 total, it's better than a good deal for the service.

  12. #11304

    Noish? PL Acupuncture Health Center

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-pl-ac...ngeles-ca-6369#rubmaps.

    I got baited by the number of reviews on RM and wanted to get May whose name is down the history but I think I got the mamasan. She said her name was "noish" or something. It definitely was not May though. Short hair, 50's, 5'1-5'2, fairly thin, b cups.

    Nothing to write home about but not the worst I've seen.

    Massage with oil was mid but there was OTC groping allowed. No tease other than the feeling of her soft ass but hard no on sticking my paws under the leggings. No bra underneath and got to play with her pink nips while she backhand twirled stroked me. I think she got tired and went for a double-handed jerkathon that had a weird but pleasurably tracing of my balls on the down stroke.

    Blow in her hands and got the hot towel before taking off.

    Total damage was. 40 for the hhr + .60 for the HJ.

    Not a repeat but fair price for what's offered. Again, didn't see a May but the mamasan was a firm no on FS. If anyone else has more info on any of the other girls, I'd be interested in hearing it.

  13. #11303

    Surprisingly hard to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good BBBJ with CIM, but most AMPs always try to upsell the FS and the girls get disappointed if you don't want the entire package. Are there any good BBBJ-only massage places with CIM that feature decent looking girls? I don't want mature providers.
    I am with you, I just want a decent massage + a nice BJ from a decent looking girl, easy to find in NYC but so hard to find in LA. Apparently AMP girls in LA either do HJ only or straight up FS LOL. Then people say just go for a FS spot, problem with FS spots is the massage is literally garbage, not even half assed. And if you pay for a BJ only at a FS place the girls will act like you wasting their time. Also for FS I rather go to a K agency / escorts, way better choices and service for the price, people out here paying 200+ for a 5/10 girl LOL no thanks.

    If anyone knows an AMP that offers decent massage + BJ please stop gatekeeping.

  14. #11302

    Santa Monica Blvd / Vermont Good AMPs

    As the title suggests are there any good spots in this general area of Santa Monica Blvd and Vermont? I work by here and commute on the train but I have been wanting to try something that may be relatively closer to this (within walking distance form the Metro station) area. If anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear them! Thanks in advance.

  15. #11301
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    The only place I know in the west LA area is that AMP off Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax but she is "mature". She's not hideous though LOL. Thinner probably in her late 40's early 50's. 40 bucks for the entry and 80 to her. She done BBBJCIMWS, plenty of rim action, and a pretty ferocious prostate massage while she blows you if that's your thing. For 120 total it's probably the cheapest you'll find around here with out hunting for street walkers. She always compliments how clean I am. You bastards need to start shaving your ass.

    The MMS is a young dude, and I think it's her son maybe LOL. Yeah it's weird but who cares.
    Is this Anna from smile massage? I've wanting to try it, but last time I went, I was closed. And someone have said she was more than mature.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape